Mrs Hinch #685 When in doubt, wheel the autism content out šŸ™„

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, I'm officially lost in this Time Travelling life of hers ...

It's Monday. Ronnie went to his grandparents yesterday as Lonnie wasn't well.
Today, they've been playing in the garden early afternoon, but she's also done a clean 30 minutes before the school run?
Am I missing something? Does the chicken shed lead to bleeping Narnia?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Havenā€™t been here much, have been trying to catch up on the ash thread iykyk šŸ˜‚
Just wanted to put these pics. She wears bum pads doesnā€™t she? Got to be bum pads as she usually has a flat arse and she definitely doesnā€™t workout!
Could you imagine ā€˜So many of you asking where I get my bum pads from, theyā€™re from a small business called AMAZON hereā€™s the linkā€¦#ADā€™!!! šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Right 30 minutes before school run; letā€™s see how many toxic fumes I can release into the atmosphere for the boys to inhale when they get home. What an utter moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The reason she's done Cleanuary is so that she doesnt have to do March onto the rest of the year.

Another fad as tit and obvious as her bum padzzzz.

Reactions: 13
Genuinely trying to work out now whether those trees are in pots with roots or are cutā€¦..

Reactions: 6
Just wanted to come on here and check that she did actually go upstairs to set her camera up, go back downstairs just to film herself running up the stairsā€¦

fancying herself A LOT at the moment isnā€™t she?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
So the millionaire ''cleaner'' has only done 2 jobs today in 30 mins. That'll please all the numpties that need to follow her lead.

She does duck all cleaning, just the basics to still reel in the idiots.

She's obsessed... :rolleyes:

425144138_325369953234238_2517918777592204173_n.jpg

425804643_363719319881704_7346675965141992969_n.jpg

Reactions: 16
lets set a timer and see what we can get done in 30mins - you would probably get a lot more done if you didn't have to set your phone up to record you running up the stairs, then set it up again to enter the bedroom, and again when you go into the bathroom, and again when you go to clean each light switch :rolleyes: Probably a good 25mins of that was her faffing about with the phone. Such a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She definitely has a cleaner! She only ever makes the beds, cleans up after the boyā€™s bath and wipes around light switches etc. The ā€œrealā€ cleaning is absolutely being done by someone else. Thatā€™s the hill Iā€™ll die on āš°

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She must be after a collab with Pampers because I could swear she is wearing a nappy in these! I love how she looks like she clearly hates every second of it :cool:

ridiculoushinch.png

Ridiculoushinch2.png

Ridiculoushinch3.png

Let's not even mention her timing because she clearly travels in the past and into the future.

Name me one real life person who cleans or cooks with a full wig on like these purrrleeaaazzeeee!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Looks like she needs her nappy changed
View attachment 2737515
Same minds! Sorry I posted literally the same bahahahaha at least it confirms my view that she is wearing a pull up hunnayyy!
---
Those Christmas trees have lasted for monthsā€¦..
Gormless fucker.
I'm taking the liberty to name and crown you the best detective of us all!! I said it before but you have surpassed yourself with this one! Wahahaha!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can someone please explain to me why she constantly wears gym wear but never goes to the gym?
I guess it's the same reason why she owns a Dryrobe but has never been surfing, paddleboarding or wild swimming, because she's a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.