Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeeHappy

VIP Member
so she bought a microwave splatter guard from Temu but no-one uses it, so she bought another one from B&M. What makes her think the new one will be used? That‘s a serious shopping addiction she has, wasteful fucker!

Reactions: 35

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Just to point out, that of the ~8 million paediatric hospital admissions per year, 1000 are diagnosed with Kawasaki.

For context, 25,000 children are admitted per year with sepsis.

I'm not saying don't keep an eye on symptoms but it's low down the list of potential threats.

(For anyone like me that struggles with health anxieties exacerbated by having children to worry about too)

• Heart

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Just popping this here….seems legit 🙄
Ages ago she said on a pod cast or something that she had things to achieve before she turned off instagram. Wouldn’t be surprised if 5m was the goal and she’s buying her way out. She has nothing to share. Nothing to sell. New laws to protect kids on line are coming, they were discussed in parliament today. When that happens all she has left is the floofs and her own boring personality.

• Heart

BeeHappy

VIP Member
I just wrote something on the Anti-Hinch thread that I had to bring across as thread suggestion:

Sophie is a wasteful tw*t showing off her haul of tat!

• Heart
  • Haha

tikimelon

IMG_8434.png

really hope this idiot is signed up for emmasdiary emails as this went out today. OR TAKE NOT AND READ IT HERE WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE A SLUT FOR TATTLE SHOPIE

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

Andioooop

VIP Member
The fake ‘there’ video…him apparently asking about some bloke rolling a fag on the ill fated trip to the fair…few weeks later she ‘can’t wait to hear his little voice’ 🙄 shows how fick the sheep are, they never see the inconsistencies. Those are massive lies about her own child and they’re still worshipping little old ‘beautiful inside and out’ ‘kond’ supermummazzzz Soph. 🖕🖕
Here’s the ‘there’ video for anyone who might have missed it

• Wow
  • Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Also. Is swimming a day out? It’s swimming. It’s a couple of hours. It’s fun. It’s a great activity but it’s not the whole day. Bollocks that they just went swimming. Bollocks that she went in to be honest. I can’t imagine her donning her cossie at the local leisure centre. I wouldn’t be surprised if they visit a private pool with Abi and fiddle tagging a long. I’m guessing this is all to prep them for the holiday that’s coming up.

they prob went out for a pub lunch after and that’s what’s pissed Her off. She’snot been able to enjoy HER meal.

brainwashednomore

Chatty Member
“I’ll let you know how it goes” 😂
You’re taking things out of a cupboard and putting them back. It’s hardly brain surgery is it!!
She'll be exhausted after that and will need a sit down
I’ve taken a few well needed days off work after a hectic 8 months at work, I cleaned out the cupboard under my sink today 😳😳 it’s a job I’ve been putting off for ages, prob should have done it a few years ago 😂😂 shall I let you know how it went?? Who’s even interested……well I’m going to tell you anyway. it was like going into the depths of hell, it was awful, I found 6 half used bottles of weed killer, half used bottles of zoflora, about 65 sponges, kids paint brushes and face paint……my kids are 20 and 15 😂😂 some suitcase scales and a hammer. Shove that up your arse Hinch, that’s a proper under sink clean. And I might brag, I didn’t go into a deep rest afterwards either!!

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
She ran out of cleaning content so needed to roll out the motorbike illness. It’ll be the weekend off and back in February with a new “challenge”

• Heart

geezabreak

VIP Member
Just sat down on the floor in my kitchen to check my undersink cupboard 🙄 It contains washing up liquid, a bottle of fabric conditioner, a box of washing powder, a bathroom spray and a kitchen spray. I could be here a while trying to get it Insta perfect. Could someone please send me some crunky snacks and some full fat coke to shove down my fat thriat whilst I tap on it all and grab at it?? I'm fank ooo
If I sat down on my kitchen floor to check my cupboards I'd still be there an hour later still trying to get back up 😂

• Haha

curlywhirlygal

Chatty Member
Anyone else spread out their shopping on the floor?
Are there no tables in that house? 😆
😂😂😂Yeah but they are so shit like the booooof she won't even shove her hunch hauls on them.
in over neeeewwwssssss guyyyssszzzzzzz I took my dog today for a 1k walk the first walk since I became disabled last year. Huge achievement ggguuuyyyysssscchhhhh I just looooovvvved it.
so hunch if I can do it so can you, twat!

• Heart
The whole photo album thing was weird..again it’s Hinch the super narcissist looking at photos of herself again. She can’t help herself, she’s addicted. And how weird is her mum in having photos of her daughter skiing - a holiday she didn’t go on!!!

I wonder if Freda collected boys from school, feeds them and then hands back to Jamie. The family set up and dynamic is really weird. Freda needs to leave her daughter to start growing up, become more independent and to start parenting more. She’s not helping that family at all. It’s lovely that the kids get to see granny a lot but she’s practically living with them, and if she’s not at hinch farm, then Sophie is at hers looking at photo albums whilst Jamie takes Henry for his weekly run around the local park which is on that same housing estate.

HenryHenchcliffe

VIP Member
Do you know what I'm doing to raise awareness for a "good cause" ... Running an ultra marathon; but hey share some shitty ill written advice and some wax melts to your thicko sheep hun. That'll do. Oh and some photos of your vulnerable little boy. Cretin.

ATB 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 33

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
She’s so shit at advertising. She could have said valentines is coming up so get some lovely photos of you and your loved ones framed as a gift. Or even Mother’s Day is quite early this year so get organised. But nope. She just fancied some new prints up. However when everyone is skint and January lasts for 20 years, random prints are low on the shopping list.

• Heart
Reactions: 33