Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hquinn91

Why does SHE look like the frail one there?
Can anyone explain why she would need to wear a face mask? Is that still a thing? Sorry I don’t go to hospital (fortunately) so don’t know.
Some hospitals have masks again depending on time of year and covid levels. Not all trusts have masks though! I can’t remember what time of year it was when he was sick but it wouldn’t surprise me if she wore it just for the ‘gram’. Because he is so so sick… when here he can’t be that sick as he’s outside playing!

Reactions: 8

Reality_tv_lover

VIP Member
Singing her words again.
Dad helping Jamie again.
All the best.

View attachment 2709400
sorry if this has been said before but putting washing away. I do that every night and I have the same amount of kids in my home she does. I do my bathroom sink at least once a week more if the kids spit toothpaste everywhere or we do painting and leave the brushes in the sink.

xxDimplesxx

I know everyone is fed up with the "has she, hasn't she" about her autism diagnosis but I would be far more convinced if she'd said that she had ADHD rather than autism. The obsessive behaviour (anyone else have 20 cans of apple Tango in their fridge?) and compulsive spending along with the intense and very short lived interests all scream ADHD.
I said this a while ago. She shares many traits of my child who was diagnosed with ADHD a couple of years ago in their early 30’s. No I'm not an expert in ADHD or Autism but was in education for over 40 years and she definitely strikes me as more likely to be in the former bracket.

tikimelon

I follow an account called homewithroo & that’s exactly who Hinch is trying to copy, thought it sounded familiar. Hinch follows her too
That was my first exact thought too!! I actually like homewithroo, yet again Shopie has tried to copy and failed entirely. She just sounds like a dickhead as per. She is so useless at content creating, just give it up babes everyone thinks ya shit

Reactions: 7

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Is this for the outdoor kitchen maybe? Surely it can’t be to replace the actual kitchen?

It’s a carpentry business so she could be having decking built maybe, or something else - adding to her-livestock menagerie??

Clearly Al’s carpentry skills are not required for whatever job she needed doing
Got to be honest, couldn't care less, she's a bore.
---
Looks like he did play
What a sad, washed up, useless, cunt he is

Last edited:
  • Haha

Swedish chef

VIP Member
She’s basically laughing at the sheeple in plain sight. She does her unveiling of the B&M tat, but then shows Inch’s recording of her preparing the tat for her recording.

Also note her new sitting position in that post & the quaver eating post. This is all part of the I’m acoustic dialogue. She’s seen that a lot of autistic kids sit in the w position & we’ve seen Rennie do it. This is her “adult” version to portray her as quirky and child-like.
I’m 100% sure it’s all part of the contrived narrative. She’s one nasty conniving narc.
She has always sat like that, I'm sure there was plenty of conversation back in the Greyskull era of her seating in the W position or maybe not?

mammaof3

VIP Member

422106084_1420479068849114_8630118637680776026_n.jpg

Rinse and repeat. I am sure she has shown some of those pics before. Especially the prom one.

Her mum is obsesseeed with her.

422452728_1449115632707041_1000850819388598498_n.jpg

Last edited:

melh89

I don’t think 5m is her goal or else she could just up the bot buying.

I think bringing out her own home/cleaning line was the goal but that’s gone tits up.

I remember years ago she said something about having her own shop and Ronnie taking over the family business (I might have made that up but I’m sure it was something like that 🙈)
that sounds familiar I vaguely remember too

Chatty Member
It’s got the circle like there’s a story but when you click on it there’s nothing 😂🤨
Edit:
Oh, she added an ad to it after her burner phone asked a question. Of fucking course 🙄

Soapy

Chatty Member
See Stacey I do have friends ..she also goes out out a lot more than she’s willing to share with her followers and WOW no Freda !!
Winslet to the party so apologies nusties if it's been covered, but the claw is out in full force I see! Maybe it's her acoustic'ness, but we already know she's got zero idea on boundaries

Emily1416

Is the comparison to trollomon just to wind her up when she reads here… because in my opinion Stacey is just as bad if not worse. But not to mince my words hinch is still a narc ‘acoustic’ snooze fest. You would think with all her £££ she would buy herself a decent nose 👃

• Haha

WeTalkAboutBruno

Chatty Member
R and L should still be rear facing (best evidence is minimum 4 years) or at least, R shouldn’t be in one of the cheapest booster seats going. Really poor safety scores. Particularly given R’s autism, he is unlikely to be old enough to get a continued good, safe fit in a seat like that.

But those of us that follow her know she doesn’t care. Will happily splash out on expensive things for her, but bargshhhhhh for the most important bit of child related kit you can buy.
Oof thanks, that's not good. Can't wait for her to cry troll when someone points it out.