Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Oh god I need to throw all my wrendale away now
Me too and I bought the perfect Wrendale 2024 diary, 50% off in our local Garden Centre sale, I loveeeeee it 🦉 😩
IMG_5912.jpeg

Sopha…… hunnnnnnay, leave Wrendale alone, it’sssh a lovely brand not to be bought by cuntfluencers and hunzzz…. ATV

Reactions: 10

Parry1988

VIP Member
Just popping this here….seems legit 🙄
Honestly think she's just trying to buy her way to 5 mil then she will say
Guys I've reached my last goal on insta, time for me and my autistic family to enjoy our Money privacy now, ill still pop on to see you all as you're my kids aunties of course, but its time for us to take a step back bla bla bla.
---
Ages ago she said on a pod cast or something that she had things to achieve before she turned off instagram. Wouldn’t be surprised if 5m was the goal and she’s buying her way out. She has nothing to share. Nothing to sell. New laws to protect kids on line are coming, they were discussed in parliament today. When that happens all she has left is the floofs and her own boring personality.
Sorry plagiarised you there my love but posted before I read yours x

Reactions: 9

Erica24

Chatty Member
Two things re the photos
1 is Fredayahoo writing a book about Sophas autism hence the album’s being out

2 I thought she was meant to be ‘overweight’ as a teenager, she didn’t look it in that prom dress did she 🙄
She was probably on the Slimfast diet by then.
---

🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮
---

Last edited:

WickedThread

Chatty Member
How can I have forgotten the fucking sliders. Oh good lord they’re everywhere too.
---

We have Oliver Bonas (of course we do) next door to a ‘Spoons, to keep it real.
Same near my grandparents’ (Gaw bless ‘em) old place in Clapham. Even the Iceland had gone quare posh the last time I was there. 🤪

• Haha

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
That’s just how siblings are! Me and my sister are almost exactly two years apart (there’s a week in it!) and we were just the same, sometimes had the most horrific fights (well actually it was just her beating the shit out of me tbh) and other times we would have so much fun. I realise that it’s not great for the parent especially when fights happen in public, but it is normal. They will grow out of it.

boundandgagged

VIP Member
PTWM is showing Wilby the hinch reel, apparently he is her number one fan, this after she spent the weekend with the vile KDIL, it seems all the wanky 'influencers' stick together

• Sick

melh89

Honestly, are those kids drugged? My son has ADHD so he’s never sat still in his entire life, (he’s in his twenties now, still can’t), but is this normal behaviour? They don’t even look up when she points the phone in their faces. I realise that it’s probably no surprise but it is really worrying how desensitised they are. They’re like zombies.
I agree most kids would usually looked at the camera and atleast say “cheese” because cameras arnt forced in most kids faces 24/7

HoratioHoohah

I thought Balham was for the Posh Folk, so Phil and Kirsty giving false impression 😂 Still no DryRobe code then?
had to Edit put Olk but then maybe not wrong 😉
Balham is very much a tale of two cities. Phil and Kirstie most definitely using a part of what is actually Tooting Bec to big it up!

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
I might agree with you except that within the same video she turns the camera round onto the woolly wankers and speaks to them with more affection and enthusiasm than she ever show her actual children!
Yeah hence the “I would like to think” rather than “I think”. It’s the fact that she keeps it in as well, she clearly doesn’t realise how jarring it sounds to normal people who speak to their children with affection to hear her go from bored, feigned interest with her actual children to sweet affection with animals that don’t even understand what she’s saying to them.
---
Why did she randomly go really deep / sound like she burped when she said fox poo at one point 😂

MrsMcGreige

Chatty Member
I don’t want to restart the whole autism debate again but just saw this online and was drawn to “has a hard time lying…” 4th line down…well we know Hinch doesn’t have a hard time lying 🤥
IMG_3383.png

mammaof3

VIP Member

422624115_681046524242069_2260743063501675771_n.jpg

Untitled.png

mammaof3

VIP Member
Singing her words again.
Dad helping Jamie again.

420348946_1407122476578908_7923795896097050258_n.jpg