Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Back t'fox poo again :poop:. Her voice reminds me of when a friend of mine sends really long WhatsApp voice notes so I play them at 2x speed just to get through them before the end of time. Those chickensch must have a death wish getting under those tend size 5's
Who got the bingo for the shit mention?

• Haha
Reactions: 9

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Anxiety.....oh that's so 2018 🧐
2024 is all about being autistic ....👍🏻

Funny how her (faux) anxiety has all but disappeared now she's found an even better way to con the sheep and get them all fawning over her and leaping to her defence 🙄
No more tummy shivvvvvers for hinch ...it's all about sitting staring at her cleaning cupboard scoffing crisps or just staring blankly into the distance 🙄
This though 👏🏼

Reactions: 8

Gullible no more!

Chatty Member
I can't believe she's not on the Hello fresh band wagon like the rest of them! She'd probably cock that up though!

Her management can't be happy with her content surely? I've noticed jimbobnojob has been appearing more so I assume he's part of the contract now too?

jolly_parsley

Chatty Member
I follow an account called homewithroo & that’s exactly who Hinch is trying to copy, thought it sounded familiar. Hinch follows her too
Recently found HomeWithRoo and love her content - feels a lot more real and relatable with her doing cleaning while doing face masks and stuff and showing actual proper cleaning rather than Soph’s tend cleaning on her tend farm!

MrsD33

VIP Member
Yes. I was looking At this the other day and was confused why she would only start following them when they’ve already done work at hers. I assumed maybe it’s someone who is connected to Brad the Cad. What do we reckon she’s had done? Some bespoke shelving maybe? A new desk for her office 😂
---
Completely forgot he had the football today. Disgusting that neither of them posted about it. I bet he was on the bench. I can’t remember the name of the thing to even look it up.
He works with Brad and the borough flooring bloke. They all seem to do work for the love island/towie lot.

This is the football but nobody had posted anything when I looked earlier.

Attachments

Wrightie84

Chatty Member
Has our homewithroo clocked on that Hinch is copying her, she’s only pulled a trollomon & done tap to tidy on her recent stories, nusty troll
View attachment 2716024
Had a quick look, my favourite story is when she’s on the kitchen floor trying to declutter her cupboard and there’s bottles of alcohol on the floor. She’s seems real and relatable unlike
Hunch

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
She should worry about how slow our threads are. There is nothing to say about her. If us 'bitches' can't even talk about her, imagine the so called fans! Her content and overall presence is as dry as a ritz cracker that's been left open in a mouldy cupboard for years.

There is no such thing as 'hinchers' anymore, just a bunch of sad wannabes who are hoping to make a few quid out of promoting sponges and flash cunty sprays.

If her last resort truly is the autism card, then she better retire asap. I'm guessing she can't even sell her business because it's full of bots.

Ugh yawwwwwnnnnn
Her announcement didn’t make it in the news or get reposted.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Watching the car clean story..noticed that Jamie is wearing the same clothes as he did when he went to get an ice cream. I think she’s wearing the same too. Is the car clean, ice cream, car cam and B&M haul all on the same day? Is this what she thinks is ‘work’? My kids could do a better job.
Yes. And this was a few weeks ago 😂

Swedish chef

VIP Member
She's just embarrassing herself now.
There's nothing left. Recycled shit, exploiting the identically dresshhed boiiscchh. Buying plastic crap and doing un-interesting stuff most people do everyday.
Inch and his jet wosschh, the animawls 🥱
The odd #AD and Brag, processed shit food.
How much longer does she expect to "work at her busy 6 day a week job" for?
It's not work Hunch, it's cunting about. Same as lazy arsed, long term unemployed Jaymeeh (great role model for da boiiscchh btw!).
Bulk buy the rest of your bots, over 30k over the past month. Get to your 5 million fake followers/sad feeble, gullible twats, thank the twats for all the money you live off, then, FUCK OFF and switch off for good.
Nobody cares. You aren't crazy, quirky or funny. You & Inch are thick, fake, chavvy, money grabbing bores.
You won't be missed, infact, most people don't even know who the fuck you are!
DO ONE! 👋
The cutting edge of Cunting about 😂😂😂

• Haha

purplethesurple

Chatty Member
Pro

Probably aimed at YMU. It will be nothing to do with autism but she'll have been pulled AGAIN for being shit at her job. Just using autism because she can't take any criticism so the toys are out of the pram and she wants gushing messages off the huns to make herself feel better.
yep your probably right with that she's such a child

WickedThread

Chatty Member
I know everyone is fed up with the "has she, hasn't she" about her autism diagnosis but I would be far more convinced if she'd said that she had ADHD rather than autism. The obsessive behaviour (anyone else have 20 cans of apple Tango in their fridge?) and compulsive spending along with the intense and very short lived interests all scream ADHD.
Agreed, especially in “crafts” (trying to keep both hands and mind busy)- it could also extended to friendships, like Stacey. She may have a goodly dose of RSD with it; the regular purchases of things to “help” keep things organised (I’m also an idiot with too many barrrrskits); so many fucking planners and notebooks; the habit of having to get whatever is in our brain out; the over-explaining that makes less sense the more it’s done.
I know little about ASD, but have plenty of lived experience of ADHD, which is a misnomer of a name, and I identify with some of those general traits I see in her.
But for really demented behaviou, take ADHD and toss in a fair dollop of narcisstic behaviour 😬