Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I know everyone is fed up with the "has she, hasn't she" about her autism diagnosis but I would be far more convinced if she'd said that she had ADHD rather than autism. The obsessive behaviour (anyone else have 20 cans of apple Tango in their fridge?) and compulsive spending along with the intense and very short lived interests all scream ADHD.
To be fair, there’s a heap of crossover and it’s super common to have both. I can see about the possible ADHD traits, but see as many autistic traits. I still don’t get much of a vibe from her overall, but her entire online presence has been so carefully curated, it’s really impossible to tell one way or another.

Reactions: 7

sercombe

Chatty Member
Just wait til they're older, and more creative than just hitting or kicking. I shoved a tic tac up my younger sisters nose, and even now at 600+ months old, I still get reminded of it by my dad!
i really want a tic tac now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

notsuchaninstahun

Chatty Member
I just want to say that I did buy the febreze air fresheners sprays a couple of years ago - My house is very clean and I don't use these sprays around the house but if you want to survive in the bathroom after a visit from Mr teshcoo, you need some help. These sprays are horrible - never mind the smell - they leave the floors and all surfaces really greasy and sticky even after mopping the surfaces.

Basically whatever it is that comes out of the spray bottle just falls off and remains on the floor and any other surface, making it greasy AF and almost impossible to get rid of. The smell only lasts a minute though and tbh in doesn't even smell nice.

She just promotes the worst shit companies don't know how to shift because it is indeed, so shit.

Happy Friday evening everyone! Hope you all had a good week and making your way through this cold and rather boring January! Only a few weeks left until we can enjoy the outdoors (no Henry though) and until we can be graced with the whole Easter MUST BUY tat from our beloved cunty Rose xx
Troll! It’s VaLeNTiNeZ day and SophieRose day first! No horrific Valentine’s Day copied off the internet home made toddlah treat for you!!

• Haha

Burda

VIP Member
Question for all of the adults on here who are married or in a long term relationship and have small children :
"How many of you go with your partner to jet wash the car?"
I'm pretty sure my entire adult life that has been a sole person job although I guess that we have never needed a second person there to video the process!

Never 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Lovinggg watching this car crash! :m

She is trying soooo hard to be Autistic blesserarttt, it's laughable! She isn't, she has Narcissistic Personality Disorder, Disordered Eating and a face like a melted wellie.

Eating quavers whilst filming herself isn't 'quirky' it's pathetic. She is just completely pathetic.
This is my argument over her ‘diagnosis’. It’s a trend these days to acquire one.
---
She has always sat like that, I'm sure there was plenty of conversation back in the Greyskull era of her seating in the W position or maybe not?
Am

Am I missing something? Don’t 90% of able bodied adults and children sit in this position regularly?!?!

Last edited:

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
In today’s stories of the boys being outside - she’s still got the Xmas trees in the front porch -I thought that had all been cleaned away a few weeks ago or am I imagining it?

I hope that febreeze bottle is closed otherwise if the kids start getting hold of that and pretending to be Mrs Hinch they could have a nasty shock if that stuff gets in their eyes! I certainly wouldn’t have it lying around where they could pick it up and play with it.

Wonder when the new playhouse was installed? What’s the green canopy all about?
I don’t get why the shed isn’t on the ground.

Reactions: 5

ragdollmissy

VIP Member
I confess I’ve been somewhat guilty of continuing and comnentinfthe acoustic narrative on this thread, but absolutely agree we need to move on.
But she gives us nothing, it’s just camels, fat dog, boring twins, surface cleaning and buying tat on repeat. I’d bet she’s spent a week making her fridge crusty enough, just so she can tend clean it.
She does absolutely nothing. She’s got no content.
She’s not even irritating anymore, she’s just a pointless, talentless, nonentity.
I totally agree with you!

Homebird44

VIP Member
Noticed this earlier. Who's filming her. Surely she's not using a tripod seems as there's about 4 different cuts/angle changes
I get so confused with the layout of her house. I assume where Jamie is standing, is the utility room door? Is that the same side of the house where the dog bathroom and boot room are?

signals55

"Social anxiety" ok 🤣🤣 Only when convenient for her.

I need to step away from this thread, I literally can't be arsed with the ignorance surrounding autism that I keep reading. For as much as people claim to see through her some of you are incredibly naive.
Ok then 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4