Mrs Hinch #683 Year twenty twenty four and Soph is still yet a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She don't half pull some faces when cleaning. Can tell the cleaner was in yesterday, she's wiping over already clean things yet again.

Screenshot_20240112_143742_InsMate.jpg
Screenshot_20240112_143847_InsMate.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nancy Birtwhistle's latest grid post reminding everyone that she's "been cleaning toilets and bathrooms for over half a century" and you don't need shop bought cleaners, chemicals or different products for every room. She then goes on to show people, for free, how they can make their own cleaning spray AND shows it being used to clean things that are actually dirty. Take that Hinch!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
She’s been told to go back to cleaning which we all know she hates -she wants to be doing home styling, fashion, makeup but just fails at it.

Her only talent is the ability to lie every-time she opens that mouth of hers, but then her memory lets her down and she fails at that too!

Surely her followers must be wondering:
A) when her new range will be launching
B) when her new animals will be arriving
C) when they will see Sophie & Stacey together again

🤭 🤭 🤭 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She’s been told to go back to cleaning which we all know she hates -she wants to be doing home styling, fashion, makeup but just fails at it.

Her only talent is the ability to lie every-time she opens that mouth of hers, but then her memory lets her down and she fails at that too!

Surely her followers must be wondering:
A) when her new range will be launching
B) when her new animals will be arriving
C) when they will see Sophie & Stacey together again

🤭 🤭 🤭 🤭
And D - when are the socks coming out of the long soak 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The one and only reason Hinch caught the eye of big companies like P&G was the amount of product she encouraged her followers to use and stockpile. It was never down to her knowledge, ideas, experience etc. She's just a fake blonde trolley dolly pushing overpriced, overpackaged cleaning products, her washing machine is a prime example of that, filter caked in unused product residue. Maybe her fake farm makes her conscience feel a bit better about the damage to the planet she and her sheep cause, yes Hinch, I remember when you sprayed a whole container of elbow grease on your patio then hosed it down. Re-housing a hen doesn't make up for promoting that idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
The one and only reason Hinch caught the eye of big companies like P&G was the amount of product she encouraged her followers to use and stockpile. It was never down to her knowledge, ideas, experience etc. She's just a fake blonde trolley dolly pushing overpriced, overpackaged cleaning products, her washing machine is a prime example of that, filter caked in unused product residue. Maybe her fake farm makes her conscience feel a bit better about the damage to the planet she and her sheep cause, yes Hinch, I remember when you sprayed a whole container of elbow grease on your patio then hosed it down. Re-housing a hen doesn't make up for promoting that idea.
You are absolutely right! I remember when I first came across her -I couldn’t believe the amount of products and sprays she was using in her home! She had Henry and baby Ronnie and it’s just so bad for your health and that of your pets too. They inhale what you inhale.

Reactions: 23
Nancy Birtwhistle's latest grid post reminding everyone that she's "been cleaning toilets and bathrooms for over half a century" and you don't need shop bought cleaners, chemicals or different products for every room. She then goes on to show people, for free, how they can make their own cleaning spray AND shows it being used to clean things that are actually dirty. Take that Hinch!
Love Nancy. Just ordered one of her books today 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Love Nancy. Just ordered one of her books today 🥰
She's amazing. I make all my own cleaning products thanks to her and her books! Saves a fortune and they work every bit as well, if not better than all these stupid cleaning products. I use a pot of her all purpose spray it does everything - stainless steel, limescale, glass. You don't need a separate spray for everything and everything is just so toxic. Its so so much cheaper as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just seen these from the flash wipe reel. People are getting wise at long last!
FFS and she clearly has a cleaner because yet another reel of her cleaning things that don’t need cleaning! Where’s the “real reel” 🙄🙄

Reactions: 26
Well she left bits dirty and doesn't she clean the actual shower?

Reactions: 9
Oh here we go. Grabbed some gormless gob shots because that’s literally all I feel like contributing These days.
These shots of her are screaming "I'm only cleaning cos you said I've got to" (to YMU) 🤭🤭🤭
She manages to look both gormless and the epitome of a hard faced mean girl ...Also where's her perfectly sculpted jawline gone ?!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've often wondered why her true fan never comments on her posts. 🤔
I mean, her account is dedicated to Hinch so surely she'd be in the comments somewhere surely, professing her love to her one and only 'inspirational'? Yet I don't ever see any.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.