Mrs Hinch #683 Year twenty twenty four and Soph is still yet a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out for supper with Mumma Iā€™ll bet! Soooooo tragic!
I went out for lunch today (a rare occurrence) with 10 girl friends. We had a fabulous time catching up, drinking too much wineā€¦when does she ever do anything like that?

Reactions: 20
View attachment 2684912
FFSā€¦. can they not think for themselves šŸ™„ Iā€™ve just tutted more than the three tutting bus grannies šŸ˜‚

Guyssssssh, is there a song called šŸŽµ ā€œIā€™m a seven foot tall, ainā€™t a cleanaaaaa from the little old village of Maldoniaā€¦. with tend size 5 footzzz, a husband without a nob and a cocky basssshtard camel called RoyOiOiā€œ šŸŽµ šŸ¤” (Maybe we could all tend sing it like Xtina)šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
She wonā€™t bloody do it! Sheā€™s too lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The one and only reason Hinch caught the eye of big companies like P&G was the amount of product she encouraged her followers to use and stockpile. It was never down to her knowledge, ideas, experience etc. She's just a fake blonde trolley dolly pushing overpriced, overpackaged cleaning products, her washing machine is a prime example of that, filter caked in unused product residue. Maybe her fake farm makes her conscience feel a bit better about the damage to the planet she and her sheep cause, yes Hinch, I remember when you sprayed a whole container of elbow grease on your patio then hosed it down. Re-housing a hen doesn't make up for promoting that idea.

Winslet to the party but THIS!
---
Interesting that the comments about privacy etc didn't raise the army. No be konds or endless comments telling them not to watch.
Where's the army at these days?!
Finally conked out from all the fumes with any luck.
HTH.
ATB.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if she'll ever address the 'narnia' years, and encouraging her followers to share their cleaning stocks. Hers being a huge wardrobe type cupboard in her garage. Or if she'll ever mention again her technique of putting dryer sheets inside your sofa cushion covers and pillows. I tried it once back in my "am I missing a trick" days and both Mr Soapy and I couldn't believe the unbearable honk it created. It was immediately headache inducing. That's when I definitely realised she was unhinged. Along with the sofa spray, the carpet spray, the candles, the reed diffusers, the zoflora on the doormat, poured neat down the sink, elbow grease spray wiped over every surface, the air freshener spray, lenor on the radiators, i bet her neighbours could smell her house throughout the whole estate. bleeping mad bint, looking at her now it's almost like those days never happened! She's certainly left that part of herself behind

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Am I the only person that uses cloths again and again? Or does everyone else open new cloths everytime they clean?

Reactions: 32
Am I the only person that uses cloths again and again? Or does everyone else open new cloths everytime they clean?
I make my own cloths, havenā€™t bought one for years. If clothing cannot be recycled or donated or sold, itā€™s used in other ways in this house. Hands up I have never brought a scrub Daddy or any of his relatives!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I make my own cloths, havenā€™t bought one for years. If clothing cannot be recycled or donated or sold, itā€™s used in other ways in this house. Hands up I have never brought a scrub Daddy or any of his relatives!
I do exactly these too good for the environment and the pocket. Someone that should be promoted more not a million and one minkehhs but guess thatā€™s what lines her pockets rather than ours

I wonder if she'll ever address the 'narnia' years, and encouraging her followers to share their cleaning stocks. Hers being a huge wardrobe type cupboard in her garage. Or if she'll ever mention again her technique of putting dryer sheets inside your sofa cushion covers and pillows. I tried it once back in my "am I missing a trick" days and both Mr Soapy and I couldn't believe the unbearable honk it created. It was immediately headache inducing. That's when I definitely realised she was unhinged. Along with the sofa spray, the carpet spray, the candles, the reed diffusers, the zoflora on the doormat, poured neat down the sink, elbow grease spray wiped over every surface, the air freshener spray, lenor on the radiators, i bet her neighbours could smell her house throughout the whole estate. bleeping mad bint, looking at her now it's almost like those days never happened! She's certainly left that part of herself behind
ā€¦Zoflora on the door mat?! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Look how she uses her Hinch in list book as the cover of her post but doesn't declare it as an ad for her own book. Again! She only mentioned joy of clean in her ad.

All very, very calculated once again.

bleep.

Screen Shot 2024-01-12 at 19.39.11.png

Screen Shot 2024-01-12 at 19.42.04.png

Out of all the lies sheā€™s ever told I think the size 5 footz one will always be the most bizarre for me. Just absolutely pointless. Imagine lying about the size of your feet. I donā€™t get it šŸ˜‚

IMG_0681.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
What time did she go out for dinner if it was still light out? Sunset today was about 4pm. And you can guarantee that even going out that early they still didnā€™t take the boys with them.

Reactions: 19
I wonder if the ā€œworkā€ would have dried up so quickly had she still been at Greyskull? I guess the thing with brands is they need either a celebrity endorsement or someone relatable to promote products. Someone the public either idolise or feel similar to. Theyā€™re the ends of the scale.

At Greyskull there was a certain feel that she was just like the average Joe Public. Now she posts a half arsed ad and then goes outside to her big garden to dry hump her camels.

Sheā€™s lost the one selling point she had. Relatability. Thatā€™s why sheā€™s struggling for content so much too. Wonder how long sheā€™ll drag it out before admitting itā€™s done? I canā€™t look away šŸ«£
Agree 1000% she would have been far more successful if she stayed at Greyskull. With a house that looks like the vast majority of new builds in the UK, which the huns all have. Big cuntry house isnā€™t something the sheep can realistically achieve.

Reactions: 15
What time did she go out for dinner if it was still light out? Sunset today was about 4pm. And you can guarantee that even going out that early they still didnā€™t take the boys with them.
Thatā€™s why the place is empty. Everyone else in Maldonia is picking their kids up from school!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.