Mrs Hinch #683 Year twenty twenty four and Soph is still yet a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #683 Year twenty twenty four and Soph is still yet a bore - new thread title by the very excellent @Tootle Pip Wiz šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ». Please keep them short and swear free and clearly marked thread suggestion.

As the last thread lasted for 742 years, the recap is looooooooong!

Sophie started off her New Year by setting a cleaning challenge for January, or ā€œcleanuaryā€ if you will šŸ¤¢ā€¦except it wasnā€™t a challenge as it lists things most people do regularly anyway (sort the laundry, clean the toilet, etc). Most of the useful/worthwhile tasks she included had been plagiarised from another cleaning influencerā€™s January challenge (which started on the 1st January - take note Hinch). New Year, definitely not new Soph!

She then made a reel of her and Inch ā€œundecoratingā€ the house, which basically involved them taking down her eleventy million Christmas trees and attempting to flog a decoration storage bag that she purchased from that small business AmaZON!

Sulky Soph then went in a mood over the trolls šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø so had to visit Mummaz for a motivational chat along the lines of ā€œdonā€™t let them drag you downā€¦you are exactly where you need to beā€¦theyā€™re so greenā€¦get wellā€ or something similar.

Whilst there, Soph discovered that she ā€œcanā€™t copeā€ (whatā€™s new?) over Fiddle reusing a personalised Hinch bottle. Itā€™s unclear whether she couldnā€™t cope with the idea of someone being environmentally friendly and reusing something, or whether it was because her brand name was on a bottle of lenor! However, this shouldnā€™t surprise her as you can personalise anything these days, even tins of spaghetti hoops for your sonā€™s Christmas present!

On Thursday, she treated us to a video of Audrey howling and said sheā€™d taken him to the vet because she was concerned about him. Three things come to mind here. Firstly, the dog in a neurotic mess and that is down to the way the owner interacts with him. Secondly, take the bleeping dog for a walk! Itā€™s understimulated and bored and thatā€™s probably another reason for the howling. And, lastly, like duck did she take him to the vets. And, if she did, I hope she was told in no uncertain terms that the physically bad condition of that dog is down to neglect by the owners!

She then channelled her inner Nigella and decorated a shop bought cheesecake in a manner that even Lonnie could have done! She really is a lazy mare. Iā€™m not a great cook but even I know that a cheesecake is one of the easiest dessert you can make and she has all the time in the world. Just goes to show how much she values her family if thatā€™s all the effort she puts in.

Dogpieā€™s next ā€œcleanuary challengeā€ is to fold and put away her laundry. This will take hours as she apparently leaves clothes all over the house - on the beds, on the floor, behind the doors. Messy cow! And does completing this part of the challenge so early in January mean that she wonā€™t be washing, drying and sorting her laundry for the rest of the month?! šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Sophie went prom dress shopping with Abi and Mamfa. She reminisced about her own prom dress, saying she never gets to wear dresses anymore. Bull šŸ’© Hinch. Unfortunately, the image of many of the dresses youā€™ve worn in the recent past is burned into the minds of these nusty trolls! šŸ¤¢

#couplesgoals Hinch and Inch had a game of Tattle. Oops, sorry, Tapple, before Dogpie and Fat Dog Slim cuddled up for a night of beastiality on the sofa!

She did a washing machine clean, which was minging considering she says she only did it in November! šŸ¤¢

Then is was back to exploiting the kids, with a picture of ā€˜Ronnie who is autisticā€™ as Iā€™m sure sheā€™s now calling him. Whatā€™s ups, Dogpie? Were your boring Cleanuary reels not getting enough likes?

Poor Mrs H was distraught when Jaymeeee (bless ā€˜is ā€˜art) tried to do the washing and ended up dying her favourite jumper, meaning she had to go crawling to that other pond life influencer, PTWM, for a new one. She then took a leaf out of her creepy mouth-breather husbandā€™s book and did some covert filming of her cash cow children.

Another day, another cleanuary challenge. This time, Slopha was having a clear out for charity. Of course her permanent appendage Fiddle is with her. She calls it her getting tit done day. Very professional language for her business account! šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Mum and daughter were sitting in the garage having lunchā€¦sschoop from Greggs because neither is capable of open a tin of Heinz and heating it up! Sophie said that the boot of the car was full of donations for the charity shop, which begs the questions what were all the new unopened toys still in the garage and why didnā€™t she donate before Christmas when many people could have benefited from them? Talk about rubbing the sheepā€™s faces in it during a cost of living crisis! And then, just to hammer home her privilege, she announced sheā€™ll be going on holiday abroad in February! Canā€™t have BFF SSS one-upping her!

Wiki is the pink button at the top. Thread 500 is a must read for newbies, lurkers or thr plain curious!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 93
Slightly late, but I looked at those personalised tins for a joke present for my sonā€¦(long story!) they were Ā£6.50!!! For a tin of beans /spaghetti! Needless to say he didnā€™t get one!

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Just caught up on that outtake reel she posted up. You can see he resents it, her, the whole thing, the whole charade, but he had part in creating this monster so now he has to deal with it. You can blatantly see he sat there looking like 'What the duck has my life come to?!
Honestly though who could be bleeping bothered with all this charade of filming everything, having to sit down over and over on a sofa to get the 'shot right'. :rolleyes: Its a poxy insta reel not a Hollywood blockbuster where they have to retake all the time.
Maybe I'm just lazy or just live in the moment but the thought of having to film everything and then edit it, god i couldn't be arsed.

Reactions: 60
Just caught up on that outtake reel she posted up. You can see he resents it, her, the whole thing, the whole charade, but he had part in creating this monster so now he has to deal with it. You can blatantly see he sat there looking like 'What the duck has my life come to?!
Honestly though who could be bleeping bothered with all this charade of filming everything, having to sit down over and over on a sofa to get the 'shot right'. :rolleyes: Its a poxy insta reel not a Hollywood blockbuster where they have to retake all the time.
Maybe I'm just lazy or just live in the moment but the thought of having to film everything and then edit it, god i couldn't be arsed.
To me, it highlights the fake life they lead to the Huns. Spoils the fairy tale she tries to portray.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
With the 'outtake' reel, were we supposed to find it amusing? Was it supposed to make us think 'aww couple goals'? Because all it actually did was make the pair of them look even more dishonest and untrustworthy as they're incapable of being real about anything at all?
They are salesmen that exploit their children for financial gain. If that's couple goals, you can shove it.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
With the 'outtake' reel, were we supposed to find it amusing? Was it supposed to make us think 'aww couple goals'? Because all it actually did was make the pair of them look even more dishonest and untrustworthy as they're incapable of being real about anything at all?
They are salesmen that exploit their children for financial gain. If that's couple goals, you can shove it.
Iā€™ve never seen Jamie look so awkward. Not sure what she was trying to achieve, theyā€™re certainly not couple goals, theyā€™re just weird

• Sick
Reactions: 30
ā€Chiefā€™s kissā€ recap dearest @BeeHappy šŸšŸ’• I will forever more refer to soup as sschoop and will never been scheeeen again in Maldonia Greggsā€¦. ever!

NoNob looking even more like Ratmanzzzz šŸ¤¢šŸ¤£
IMG_5601.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ remember when it was first touted that inch was Tom hardys double šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
It must have been wearing a suit for work , couldnā€™t have been anything else.

He even flops like has been flop

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The hunzzzz are so fick they wonā€™t even read between the lines with that and will still say cOuPLe gOaLzzzzzz šŸ™„

Reactions: 11
Sulky Soph then went in a mood over the trolls šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø so had to visit Mummaz for a motivational chat along the lines of ā€œdonā€™t let them drag you downā€¦you are exactly where you need to beā€¦theyā€™re so greenā€¦get wellā€ or something similar.
I must have missed that part as I was avoiding my phone during the xmas holidays as much as she avoids jimbobnojob's tiny nob. What happened there? Any screenshot anyone?

Although I know she reads here more than her insta comments because there is more here than there, even though it is really dire here these days! No one can be arsed, she is like watching paint dry.

Reactions: 12
I can't believe her pre records. The boyzzzz and their cases with the Xmas tree in the background that was taken down days ago.

Also I have never known anyone have so many scenty things. I mean I like a nice candle when I'm in the bath. Sometimes I'll light a wax for a nice smell but it quickly becomes overpowering so is never on for long. She has multiple candles, those stick things I can't remember what they are called, I'm sure she had airwick ones at some point too. It must be like walking through the perfume counters at Boots with lots of smells šŸ¤®šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 20
So sad that they have to rehearse flopping onto a sofa..should make realise just how fake all her insta is. Like the suitcases building up to an Amazon ad! Shows how crap their relationship isā€¦quick hi five then itā€™s quick grab Henry for a big cuddle and kiss . What does jimbob look like in that hat? How old is he? There isnā€™t a man alive that looks good in a backward baseball cap šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Inch is in too deep.We all know if it wasnā€™t for her fleecing the sheep of money, heā€™d be long gone with the boys. It would be for the better.

I donā€™t want to go all ā€˜mums netā€™ here but she has the boys like clones. They lack personality and individuality and itā€™s all because of her.
Having Ronald faff about with tins and ā€˜sequencingā€™ is a cliche if children with SEN. Whereas Lennard is portrayed as the ā€˜ruff and tumbleā€™ cliche ā€˜younger brother looks after older brother with SENā€™. Before we know it she have him as Ronaldā€™s carer by the time he reaches his teens.

Sheā€™s such a basic b*tch

Reactions: 41
Wow, we are royally blessed.

A challenge in Feb.

Wonder what joys she will teach her huns to do.

Last night.
Are some of her huns ''challenged''
Not sure why you need a glorified cleaner to tell you how to put things away,

418352822_3495452454052615_6297243588267590457_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Weā€™re seriously meant to believe that sheā€™s gained 11,000 followers in 3 days when sheā€™s not been posting until late afternoon, and when she has been posting, itā€™s all pre records and sharing her cleaning challenges 50 million times.

Thereā€™s no way sheā€™s gained almost 3,000 followers today when she hasnā€™t even posted anything. Sheā€™s clearly got something in the pipeline that she wants and sheā€™s trying to make it seem like sheā€™s still relevant

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Inch is in too deep.We all know if it wasnā€™t for her fleecing the sheep of money, heā€™d be long gone with the boys. It would be for the better.

I donā€™t want to go all ā€˜mums netā€™ here but she has the boys like clones. They lack personality and individuality and itā€™s all because of her.
Having Ronald faff about with tins and ā€˜sequencingā€™ is a cliche if children with SEN. Whereas Lennard is portrayed as the ā€˜ruff and tumbleā€™ cliche ā€˜younger brother looks after older brother with SENā€™. Before we know it she have him as Ronaldā€™s carer by the time he reaches his teens.

Sheā€™s such a basic b*tch
Yes to all this, expect for the fact she rarely parents her children, it's clear that Noknobgraytracksuitslob is the default parent and is complicit in the Hunch narrative tit show. As for dressing the tend toddler twinzzzzzzz boyzzzzz in matching outfits, they look ridiculous. Absolutely diabolical

Reactions: 13
Yes to all this, expect for the fact she rarely parents her children, it's clear that Noknobgraytracksuitslob is the default parent and is complicit in the Hunch narrative tit show. As for dressing the tend toddler twinzzzzzzz boyzzzzz in matching outfits, they look ridiculous. Absolutely diabolical
Inch is an enabling noknob but itā€™s quite telling the occasions where the boissscchhhh have defaulted to him when something is going on and completely ignored mummmaazzz of the year superpowers Soph. Surprised she doesnā€™t edit that out šŸ¤£

Reactions: 16
Why she doing a February list when ā€˜she ainā€™t even a cleanah!!!!ā€™

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.