Mrs Hinch #683 Year twenty twenty four and Soph is still yet a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those bricks in the shower look awful. Plus how much spray did she use on the shower screen? Maybe the reason we've not seen Al for a while is because he's passed out from the fumes.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Believe me. I’m no fan of trollomon. BUT she comes on with her poly filler and I genuinely sat there thinking, yes. This is the January content I need to make me tackle those odd jobs round the house.
I wipe my bathroom at least once a week.
New Year jobs should be those jobs you’ve put off but see someone do it in 5 mins and it motivates you to do it.

I reiterate I don’t like her. I’d bet my house that
She’s copied someone else but she’s instantly trumped hinch 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She thinks a different outfit and her hair tied up is going to fool people into thinking she's done one a day so obvious they have all been filmed on the same day

Reactions: 24
I hope the kids she was mean to at school look past the fancy cars, house, hair extensions and see that all she has amounted to is a cleaner that is only good enough to clean her own house.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She’s looking more and like a pound shop Katie Price, especially in the first pic.
And that’s saying something as we all know what Katie Price aka Skanky is like these days 🤣🤣

I’m clearly doing something wrong in my bathroom as I wipe down (not spray chemicals) each day as I drip dry (sorry for the thought 🤣🤣) - takes all of a minute!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
IMG_0156.jpeg

FFS…. can they not think for themselves 🙄 I’ve just tutted more than the three tutting bus grannies 😂

Guyssssssh, is there a song called 🎵 “I’m a seven foot tall, ain’t a cleanaaaaa from the little old village of Maldonia…. with tend size 5 footzzz, a husband without a nob and a cocky basssshtard camel called RoyOiOi“ 🎵 🤔 (Maybe we could all tend sing it like Xtina)🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
View attachment 2684912
FFS…. can they not think for themselves 🙄 I’ve just tutted more than the three tutting bus grannies 😂

Guyssssssh, is there a song called 🎵 “I’m a seven foot tall, ain’t a cleanaaaaa from the little old village of Maldonia…. with tend size 5 footzzz, a husband without a nob and a cocky basssshtard camel called RoyOiOi“ 🎵 🤔 (Maybe we could all tend sing it like Xtina)🤣😂🤣
Can't these saddos compile a simple playlist of their own? Its not hard is it? Honestly they are all as thick and dull as her and noknob.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 2684912

It’s already been done by others including the organised mum method (tomm) woman. Hinch’s followers really can’t think for themselves whatsoever. Who wants to listen to Sophie’s crap?

TOXIC by Britney Spears should be first on her playlist!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You are absolutely right! I remember when I first came across her -I couldn’t believe the amount of products and sprays she was using in her home! She had Henry and baby Ronnie and it’s just so bad for your health and that of your pets too. They inhale what you inhale.
I saw this on a post yesterday, the lady was cleaning out her cleaning cupboard…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Looks like Nancy birtwhistle is hoovering up the Gen Z followers introducing and teaching them planet friendly cleaning and budgeting. While Hinch is still stuck with the few millennials she had willing to douse their homes in chemicals. Should have been smarter Hinch, you lost.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Today.

Untitled.png
418406913_801572631698448_4859691767856457014_n.jpg
418787288_249945001463007_8814418996424635528_n.jpg

Reactions: 9
Friday night evening meal at a pub and there's not one person there 🤥🤥🤥🤥 do better sopha..its daylight out the window. Starting to think this place is some form of AD...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I wish I’d been a fly on the wall when someone told her it’s not ‘Fresh ‘n’ up‘ Friday‘ - she will have insisted ‘well it’s fish n chips so it should be fresh n up’ 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Friday night evening meal at a pub and there's not one person there 🤥🤥🤥🤥 do better sopha..its daylight out the window. Starting to think this place is some form of AD...
Came on to say the same thing! They both keep mentioning. Have they bought a share In it or something? 🙄

Reactions: 12
Interesting that the comments about privacy etc didn't raise the army. No be konds or endless comments telling them not to watch.
Where's the army at these days?!

Reactions: 19
Surprised she’s shared the location for dinner. You’d have thought she wouldn’t want the little pub being overcrowded with people 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I saw this on a post yesterday, the lady was cleaning out her cleaning cupboard…
The chickens are coming home to roost 🤣 No doubt she kept those comments about the kids up last night hoping her barmy army would jump on to defend her...oh dear 🫢
---
Interesting that the comments about privacy etc didn't raise the army. No be konds or endless comments telling them not to watch.
Where's the army at these days?!
Oops just said the same ...sorry 🤪

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.