Mrs Hinch #683 Year twenty twenty four and Soph is still yet a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she’s been dying to do a rant like that as soon as the ‘reveal’ happened, surprised she’s kept it in this long to be honessscccct!

Reactions: 21
Stumbled upon this comment under the grinch post…yes I wonder when we will next see Sophie & Stacey together..maybe when they are contracted to? 🤔 😂 😂 The gruesome twosome should have a night at the bingo - we know how much Sophie enjoys throwing the counters!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
IMG_6990.jpeg
Scrolling down the comments on the last reel - of course she’s not acknowledged him. She got her freebie and promised the earth but that’s all he’s getting. Hot air from the absolute bleep as per.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Stumbled upon this comment under the grinch post…yes I wonder when we will next see Sophie & Stacey together..maybe when they are contracted to? 🤔 😂 😂 The gruesome twosome should have a night at the bingo - we know how much Sophie enjoys throwing the counters!!
It’s not Stacey’s job to make sure Hinch isn’t lonely!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It’s not Stacey’s job to make sure Hinch isn’t lonely!
How can she possibly be lonely with her mother attached to her arse 24/7 🤔 not forgetting noknob rarely gets a pass to leave the compound on his own either. Those huns are tapped in the head

Reactions: 41
That’s brilliant. Sophie must be lonely as SSS is her only friend but she has a busy life 😂😂😂
---
Is she logged out of her account? She’s replied to the comments blowing smoke up her arse but hasn’t deleted the comments about selling her boys and over use of harmful cleaning products. The comments are great! Lots of people piling on about showing the boys online and someone said “why doesn’t she use soap and water”, the response being “because she doesn’t get paid to”. Epic! 700 comments in 2 days and I had to scroll hard to find the arse lickers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
It really is a breath of fresh air, the comments about privacy and consent regarding her kids…They are still there, even the brutal ones with lots of likes! Although they will obviously be blocked ultimately 😆

Reactions: 28
We all know she will have left the comments up for a while so her sheep can go and message the commenters.

Reactions: 15
Lmfao the first comment from the sheep…….she will now be Shopie to me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
OH I see she has been deleting comments now, esp the ones about exploiting her kids online. (Truth hurts doesn't it!?)
Are we all ready for a roller/rita rant later?! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
OH I see she has been deleting comments now, esp the ones about exploiting her kids online. (Truth hurts doesn't it!?)
Are we all ready for a roller/rita rant later?! 🤭
And no doubt an OK article about trolls behaviour over her “acoustic” son.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder if the “work” would have dried up so quickly had she still been at Greyskull? I guess the thing with brands is they need either a celebrity endorsement or someone relatable to promote products. Someone the public either idolise or feel similar to. They’re the ends of the scale.

At Greyskull there was a certain feel that she was just like the average Joe Public. Now she posts a half arsed ad and then goes outside to her big garden to dry hump her camels.

She’s lost the one selling point she had. Relatability. That’s why she’s struggling for content so much too. Wonder how long she’ll drag it out before admitting it’s done? I can’t look away 🫣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
IMG_0145.jpeg

Hello is this the trade description act hotline 📞 I’d like to report a cuntfluencer saying her camel is a “Gentle Giant” when we’ve seen him lay on the brown camel’s neck and that he’s a cocky bassshtard 🙄

Also, her hair is just bewildering…. the top half looks so greasy you could fry one her chickensssh eggs on it and the bottom half looks dry and crispy, just like Freda Yahoooo’s face 🤭

Plus, every time the hunzzz mention “Hair flick” all I can think of is “Herr Flick“ He was a twit as well and wore a hat similar to her 🤣

IMG_0146.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.