Mrs Hinch #683 Year twenty twenty four and Soph is still yet a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This time yesterday, when those comments were posted here, I was going to say a troll rant is incoming but then I realised it was a Thursday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Another day off?!
No doubt she’ll be +5000 bot followers after 2 days of zero content 🙄🙄

Reactions: 20
The ends of hair reminds me of rope, the kind you learn to do boating knots on when your in the scouts 😂 nice and synthetic 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Saw this and it reminds me of NoNob speeding around Maldonia, just needs a back to front baseball cap and less of a moustache 🤭

IMG_0143.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She'll be sulking and seething cos some of her new fOLLoWeRs have been deleted 🤪 keeping her further away from that elusive 4.8 mil
Though we all know in reality her true follower count is similar to inchs 800k 🤭😏

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag.
View attachment 2682149
This before/after picture of Pringle gives me massive Before/after dirty spotty bib vibes..! IYKYK! :LOL:

---
Red is my favourite colour 😉
:love:
You put your left leg in,
Your left leg out:
In, out, in, out, shake it all about.
You do the hokey cokey,
And you turn around.
That's what it's all about!

Oh, the hokey cokey, cokeyyyyyy hunnayyyyyyyy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Does she think people believe she's gained 5000+ followers bots because she's washed her fecking walls?

That's like being a musician, buying all the tickets yourself and claiming its a sold out gig.

Embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Does she think people believe she's gained 5000+ followers bots because she's washed her fecking walls?

That's like being a musician, buying all the tickets yourself and claiming its a sold out gig.

Embarrassing.
Or a stand up comedian filming himself performing in front of the mirror, playing recorded applause and laughter in the background, and then sending it to publishers to be paid to write a joke book...Oh wait..!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That’s brilliant. Sophie must be lonely as SSS is her only friend but she has a busy life 😂😂😂
---
Is she logged out of her account? She’s replied to the comments blowing smoke up her arse but hasn’t deleted the comments about selling her boys and over use of harmful cleaning products. The comments are great! Lots of people piling on about showing the boys online and someone said “why doesn’t she use soap and water”, the response being “because she doesn’t get paid to”. Epic! 700 comments in 2 days and I had to scroll hard to find the arse lickers.
Where’s the comments about selling her boys?? I see a few about the environment and loads of arse licking over the hair flick 🤢 but that’s about it!
Can’t see Stacey’s comment neither 🤷🏽‍♀️

A troll rant is 100% on the way! She never leaves bad comments up. Unless she does actually want her fans to know now, that her reels are all just ads

Reactions: 10
Where’s the comments about selling her boys?? I see a few about the environment and loads of arse licking over the hair flick 🤢 but that’s about it!
Can’t see Stacey’s comment neither 🤷🏽‍♀️

A troll rant is 100% on the way! She never leaves bad comments up. Unless she does actually want her fans to know now, that her reels are all just ads
She’s deleted the comments about her boys

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok so I live in the next town over from Maldonia and I was out nearby and my route took me past Hinch Farm! Ok, I was struck by
- it’s a massive house, yes
- it’s SO near the road! Like, ridiculously close
- the front garden is NOT as big as she makes out
- massive gate and fence all way round, if she’s decorating her door for Halloween and Christmas, ain’t NO ONE seeing that, so totally pointless.
- it’s right near other buildings and closer to town than I’d pictured. NOT ON FARMLAND
ATB 👋🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.