Mrs Hinch #683 Year twenty twenty four and Soph is still yet a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really shows herself for what she truly does with comments like that, so far removed from normal life. Most of us are up, numerous beds made, uniforms left out, kids fed, lunches made, bags packed and out the door by 8, and working by 9. I work from home so start at 8am, everything is done by about 7.30am so I can get my shower and get ready to start work. Finish in time to do afternoon pick-ups, home, homework for three kids, after school activities, sports, scouts/guides etc. Often don't sit down until 9.30pm and try to be in bed by 10.30. She has no idea what normal life looks like for the majority of families. Her "team" must put their head in their hands when they see her post stuff like this. So unrelatable.

Reactions: 27
Did hinch comment on her besties latest cleaning/ dancing/ terrible acting reel? I can’t see any comments from her.

Stacey has left a comment on Soph’s latest post though - their responses are very short and sweet 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She could paint every room yellow and orange, and here would still be no warmth in that house . Poor boys.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
duck me she is a lazy bint! CBA to type more than that lately. She is beyond a joke now 🥱

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.