Mrs Hinch #683 Year twenty twenty four and Soph is still yet a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinch raging at BTEC Brad that the nusty tattlers have noticed her kitchen cupboards are chipped šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Hinch raging at BTEC Brad that the nusty tattlers have noticed her kitchen cupboards are chipped šŸ¤Ŗ
I think heā€™ll retort that sheā€™ll find itā€™s all her chemicals that sheā€™s using on the painted cupboards thatā€™s aging them quickly. Thereā€™s no need for her to keep spraying those cupboard doors because letā€™s face it - she doesnā€™t cook and nothing is dirty anyway - itā€™s all just for the gram. She never cleans anything thatā€™s really dirty and stuck on

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think heā€™ll retort that sheā€™ll find itā€™s all her chemicals that sheā€™s using on the painted cupboards thatā€™s aging them quickly. Thereā€™s no need for her to keep spraying those cupboard doors because letā€™s face it - she doesnā€™t cook and nothing is dirty anyway - itā€™s all just for the gram. She never cleans anything thatā€™s really dirty and stuck on
The truth is that she absolutely hates that kitchen, she knows that it's poorly designed and is itching to get rid of it. Problem is it was probably gifted/heavily discounted so she's contracted to keep it for a while yet. šŸ˜

Reactions: 28
There's a new intern at the office with nails as long as Freddie Krugger's, orange hands and lashes like a caterpillar and who by some miracle didn't call in sick today. Her phone ringtone is some sort of Mariah Carey remix (sweet fantasy) just like Sopha's music choices for her reels. She was told to clean where she had breakfast this morning and she said something like 'I'll hinshit won-eye don warry larv'

She won't last for sure, she has no interest to work or learn and she thinks she knows better than everyone. It just tells you everything you need to know about the kind of people Sopha influences : chavs looking for shortcuts towards a fancy lifestyle (y)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
The truth is that she absolutely hates that kitchen, she knows that it's poorly designed and is itching to get rid of it. Problem is it was probably gifted/heavily discounted so she's contracted to keep it for a while yet. šŸ˜
I'm waiting for the day she says she's going away and comes back to a new kitchen again like she didn't know its happening

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm waiting for the day she says she's going away and comes back to a new kitchen again like she didn't know its happening
ah jus carnt believe iT if Iā€™m honessscccct! A whole new kitchen for little old me, then sheā€™ll blame motorbike disease and autism for needing a new one šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Only thing she recycles is her crappy content same thing over and over the dog, camels,chickens,tidying up her mum

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag.

418357954_387809210485056_1482990516563044884_n.jpg
417969481_966188221529827_283145689665628876_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
''Its Pwingle! Its Pwingle!'' Why does she talk like that bleeping simpleton.
She talks like how my 4 year old does to animals or things he finds funny/exciting etc and he gets excited exclaiming the name of said thing over and over.
Shes a grown woman, who sees those manky hens every bleeping day! Surely the novelty has worn off now?!

Reactions: 26
''Its Pwingle! Its Pwingle!'' Why does she talk like that bleeping simpleton.
She talks like how my 4 year old does to animals or things he finds funny/exciting etc and he gets excited exclaiming the name of said thing over and over.
Shes a grown woman, who sees those manky hens every bleeping day! Surely the novelty has worn off now?!
Must admit, I ā¤ my hens šŸ˜† BUT I don't broadcast it to 4.8 million bots - or anyone else tbh šŸ¤” I must be a really tit šŸ” mamazzz

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Must admit, I ā¤ my hens šŸ˜† BUT I don't broadcast it to 4.8 million bots - or anyone else tbh šŸ¤” I must be a really tit šŸ” mamazzz
I love all my animals too, thatā€™s the reason I have them, not for engagement on bleeping instagram. Because I do have them and they take up a huge amount of my time I donā€™t have the time for filming idiotic little reels to post on insta even if I wanted to! Thatā€™s the difference between me, and lots of other genuine animal lovers and dumb twit Sophia; our animals arenā€™t purely for engagement!

Reactions: 21

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I love all my animals too, thatā€™s the reason I have them, not for engagement on bleeping instagram. Because I do have them and they take up a huge amount of my time I donā€™t have the time for filming idiotic little reels to post on insta even if I wanted to! Thatā€™s the difference between me, and lots of other genuine animal lovers and dumb twit Sophia; our animals arenā€™t purely for engagement!
See also: children

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sheā€™s going to go on a ā€˜trolls are out to get me - but Iā€™m autistic donā€™t you knowā€™ rant soon looking at the comments on that latest reel about her kids

Reactions: 31
Sheā€™s going to go on a ā€˜trolls are out to get me - but Iā€™m autistic donā€™t you knowā€™ rant soon looking at the comments on that latest reel about her kids
Yeah she ALWAYS deletes comments not blowing smoke up her ā€œsize eight arseā€, thereā€™s a definite reason those ones have been left up. She is as predictable as night following day

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.