Mrs Hinch #683 Year twenty twenty four and Soph is still yet a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
…Zoflora on the door mat?! 🤣🤣
Oh yeah! And she used to spray zorflora around her front door then film Jamie when he walked in from work and make him guess what scent she was using that day. She was and still is absolutely bleeping deranged

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Out of all the lies she’s ever told I think the size 5 footz one will always be the most bizarre for me. Just absolutely pointless. Imagine lying about the size of your feet. I don’t get it 😂

View attachment 2685241
I think it's hilarious! Especially because she is clearly a size 8 or 10, duck knows but those platforms are large and flat! Knowing the saleswoman witch that she is, she probably googled what is the most common feet size for women in the UK and size 5 came up and she thought she ought to be that, to be relatable.

Reactions: 14
Nancy Birtwhistle's latest grid post reminding everyone that she's "been cleaning toilets and bathrooms for over half a century" and you don't need shop bought cleaners, chemicals or different products for every room. She then goes on to show people, for free, how they can make their own cleaning spray AND shows it being used to clean things that are actually dirty. Take that Hinch!
Nancy is awesome, so many great cleaning tips that work and save the environment and money. However, I hate to say this but I believe we can't slag one off and not the other, not a #AD in sight?? Not that I ever see anyway. She flicks her books up in most of her stories quickly but never marks it an ad, her grid posts are often not marked either. Someone please tell me I'm wrong 😩 she's an amazing human being, it's her only flaw.

Reactions: 7
Ohhh 😏😏😏😏😏 so every cleaning video means no kids at home!!!
Confirming he goes to nursery. Why no big song and dance about it like she did with Ronnie? Funny that. I wonder if it’s because he’s been going a lot longer than she’s admitted.

Reactions: 35
I can’t get my head around taking all your cleaning supplies upstairs, going into one of many bathrooms and cleaning one set of sinks and one shower screen but not the ones in the other bathrooms and not doing the toilets either?! Deep cleaning the toilets is on her cleanuary 🤢 list

anyone else clean the bathroom by only cleaning one out of three items? Just a sink or just a shower maybe just the loo 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I can’t get my head around taking all your cleaning supplies upstairs, going into one of many bathrooms and cleaning one set of sinks and one shower screen but not the ones in the other bathrooms and not doing the toilets either?! Deep cleaning the toilets is on her cleanuary 🤢 list

anyone else clean the bathroom by only cleaning one out of three items? Just a sink or just a shower maybe just the loo 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes I do this all the time. If I'm in the shower I might clean it. If I'm at the sink I see it's dirty I will clean it. Don't always have time to do it all st once

Reactions: 13

Because she doesn’t clean! 😂 It’s obvious that the parts of the bathrooms she does show are for the videos/reels on the gram. This is her “work”. She sets it up like a filming studio. Has to keep up the pretence of “Mrs Hinch”.
She quite clearly has a cleaner all the other times. There’s no way she’s keeping that big house clean and tidy herself. She’s made her money and got lazy.

Reactions: 20
Yes I do this all the time. If I'm in the shower I might clean it. If I'm at the sink I see it's dirty I will clean it. Don't always have time to do it all st once
That makes total sense but if you had time to take all the new cloths and sprays up there and set up a camera surely you’ve got time to do it all then, just goes to show it’s all just an advert

as others have said it’s all been filmed on the same day then just shared over a month to save her doing more than 1 days work a month

Reactions: 18
I know I’m incredibly kate winslet to the party but haven’t had a second to do anything at all but thought I’d have a look
I see she’s used Christmas to use her children for attention and say she & ron are autistic
As a mother with a 4 year old who is only just now being sent down the neuro pathway for a diagnosis in an undisclosed number of months-years I call BS that he has been given an actual diagnosis

Reactions: 7
Out of all the lies she’s ever told I think the size 5 footz one will always be the most bizarre for me. Just absolutely pointless. Imagine lying about the size of your feet. I don’t get it 😂

View attachment 2685241

IMG_0162.jpeg

On the left: Sophia’s tend size 5 footzzzz 🦶🏻🦶🏻
On the right: Ian Thorpe (Australian swimmer) size 17 footzzz🦶🏻🦶🏻

Not saying that Sopha’s footzzz are a size 17, but they‘re definitely not size 5 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.