Mrs Hinch #683 Year twenty twenty four and Soph is still yet a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen the orjinise insta page. I saw in recommended on the Stacey thread and it's really good. Jon of this clean your sink in January tit. Proper help with sorting out.
probably already mentioned as I dip in and out.
Yes I started following her from the recommendation. She is brilliant....although I still haven't started decluttering yet 🤣
---
I’ll just leave this here….. update of the cleanuary cuntuary challenge 🤭

View attachment 2686139
Just spat my tea out! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Iconic have obviously thrown a few fucks up her about her adverts, sorry, ‘I just love it guyscchhh’ montages. Cos they aren’t adverts.
Still aren’t adverts. Still can’t do much more than tell us she loves it.
‘I’ve got a number three like that’….why? Tell us why you’re doing that to your face? What does that advertise apart from the fact you’ve got at least 3 faces?
Epic fail, again.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s done so well on that iconic ad… if you want a face palette that makes you end up looking like you’ve travelled through a sand storm 😳

Her face looks dirty 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Not really an ad that is it love. She said duck all. Why is it good? Do a close up (lol), talk more, explain, and soz not soz she's not pretty. I look at her and I just think.. you even look a bleep.

Anyway I do love my iconic eyeshadow palettes, blush palettes, and a few other bits, but it's hard when they work with someone like her.
---
Jesus, only just finished watching it cos I cringed that hard I think I popped a head vessel so had a break. But does she wanna ram that brush in the blusher a bit more. She's not gentle with anything. Light Soph, liiiiight application is best. You look like you've just crawled out your mams arse (standard)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Holy tit when he face goes in and out of filter. Jutters at one point,as if like a witch she might fizz away!
And best is when her hands come in and out of filter zone.
---
Can someone tell Sophie panto is tonight, and she's stupidly mixed up her iconic ad, for a widow twankie makeup.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She just looks sweaty. She's put the makeup in all the wrong places. She could just watch a YouTube video of a teenage influencer doing a tutorial and she'd have done a better job. I can't believe she gets paid for this. It looks awful. I've never bought Iconic so I don't know how good or bad it is, but I'd have thought the rules of highlighting and contouring is universal.

Also I was SHOCKED at the size of Henry. There's hardly a gap between his stomach and the ground when he stands. He looks like a corgi!

Reactions: 22
I do wonder what Hinch is going to do as she gets older. I know she likes to dress and act like her 16 year old niece (I drove down a local high street at about 3pm the other day just as the schools were kicking out and every other teenager looked like a mini Hinch!) but there's no way she should be putting that many layers of crap on her skin at her age and in a few more years it will look even more ridiculous.

Reactions: 15
She looks.....muddy? Don't give up the day job hun
She really is all about the farmzzzzzz loife.
🎶Welllllllll I got me a smug face and I got me a fiddle (me timbers) when the sun goes down I got fake flowers on the griddle, loife ain't nothing but funny funny riddddllleeeee, thank gawd I'm a (tend) cunty boi🎶 Lyrics are all my own and if the estate of the late John Denver even attempts to sue for plagiarism, I'll get my dad to DM em. Oii oiiiiiiiii

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She does everything she can to avoid looking at herself and positioning the products to hide her face….when she says she’s got nothing else on does she also mean no filter because I don’t believe that!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Omfg she should leave the make up tutorials to her bEsTiE Georgia 🤭
Why oh why do iconic continue to work with and PAY hinch 🙄 that one was like she was doing a parody of a make up tutorial 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She really is all about the farmzzzzzz loife.
🎶Welllllllll I got me a smug face and I got me a fiddle (me timbers) when the sun goes down I got fake flowers on the griddle, loife ain't nothing but funny funny riddddllleeeee, thank gawd I'm a (tend) cunty boi🎶 Lyrics are all my own and if the estate of the late John Denver even attempts to sue for plagiarism, I'll get my dad to DM em. Oii oiiiiiiiii

That made me burst out laughing and I made Mr Owl jump 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if she'll ever address the 'narnia' years, and encouraging her followers to share their cleaning stocks. Hers being a huge wardrobe type cupboard in her garage. Or if she'll ever mention again her technique of putting dryer sheets inside your sofa cushion covers and pillows. I tried it once back in my "am I missing a trick" days and both Mr Soapy and I couldn't believe the unbearable honk it created. It was immediately headache inducing. That's when I definitely realised she was unhinged. Along with the sofa spray, the carpet spray, the candles, the reed diffusers, the zoflora on the doormat, poured neat down the sink, elbow grease spray wiped over every surface, the air freshener spray, lenor on the radiators, i bet her neighbours could smell her house throughout the whole estate. bleeping mad bint, looking at her now it's almost like those days never happened! She's certainly left that part of herself behind
me personal favourite was fabric softer mixed with water that she sprayed EVERYWHERE used it to clean doors skirting boards the lot! 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She does everything she can to avoid looking at herself and positioning the products to hide her face….when she says she’s got nothing else on does she also mean no filter because I don’t believe that!
I came to say the same, she’s got nothing else on other than her foundation…….and a filter!! bleeping moron!! I don’t wear make up other than a flick of mascara because quite frankly I can’t be arsed to put it on every morning and I’m confident enough in my own skin not to cover it up but if I did, she would not have convinced me that I absolutely need that pallet in my life!!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.