Mrs Hinch #683 Year twenty twenty four and Soph is still yet a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Confirming he goes to nursery. Why no big song and dance about it like she did with Ronnie? Funny that. I wonder if it’s because he’s been going a lot longer than she’s admitted.
Makes more sense of his "morning club" from the spend the day with me.

Reactions: 7
Wonder why she hasn't upgraded the windows in not a farm, is it because no-one would gift them. They look v old and

Reactions: 11
Hinch's content
Either being deliberately dull orrrrrrrrrrr she's got nothing 🤭 (cos Trollomons got multiple projects awaiting, greedys got her new little cash cow etc..she can't compete )

Reactions: 17
Nancy is awesome, so many great cleaning tips that work and save the environment and money. However, I hate to say this but I believe we can't slag one off and not the other, not a #AD in sight?? Not that I ever see anyway. She flicks her books up in most of her stories quickly but never marks it an ad, her grid posts are often not marked either. Someone please tell me I'm wrong 😩 she's an amazing human being, it's her only flaw.
I am fairly sure I read that if you are showing your own book on Instagram you do not need to mark it as an advert: it is 100% obvious that it is your book and you are promoting it so there is no deception. But if the wonderful Nancy paid me £100 to promote HER book on insta I'd have to say it was an Ad but when she shows it then she doesn't ... but when Soph uses cleaning products because she is paid then the posts need to be marked as adverts ... likewise all her gifted stuff although I believe there is a time limit to how long that is necessary after being gifted something.
Basically Nancy is fine, Soph is a non transparent twit.

Reactions: 32
Imagine how loved her kids would feel if she was affection with them, as she was with that fecking dog.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
She shags that dog for sure. Looked like Henners was latching onto her tit at one point and then started sucking.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh here we go. Grabbed some gormless gob shots because that’s literally all I feel like contributing These days.
Bloody pissing hell what a bastard
---
Oh do duck off. Any closer she'd be up her arse hole.

View attachment 2684804
That particular Stan is a complete wrong un.
---
Oh do duck off. Any closer she'd be up her arse hole.

View attachment 2684804
That particular Stan is a complete wrong un.
---
Interesting that the comments about privacy etc didn't raise the army. No be konds or endless comments telling them not to watch.
Where's the army at these days?!
Hunch Army is now officially listed as a terrorist organisation 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Even the clip with Henry is edited and cut. So he didn't just snuggle in. There is a big cut in before his head nuzzles in. My god even your stalker dog can't show you the love instagram needs
---
Am I the only person that uses cloths again and again? Or does everyone else open new cloths everytime they clean?
I buy clothes. Yeh yeh very sad one for the environment probably. But I use them until the end luv. Like until they clearly need a new one. Top tip tonkeep them wiping ready for longer, put them in the dishwasher.(this is blue j cloths we have) but even our microfiber ones we use for several days.

Reactions: 7
I am fairly sure I read that if you are showing your own book on Instagram you do not need to mark it as an advert: it is 100% obvious that it is your book and you are promoting it so there is no deception. But if the wonderful Nancy paid me £100 to promote HER book on insta I'd have to say it was an Ad but when she shows it then she doesn't ... but when Soph uses cleaning products because she is paid then the posts need to be marked as adverts ... likewise all her gifted stuff although I believe there is a time limit to how long that is necessary after being gifted something.
Basically Nancy is fine, Soph is a non transparent twit.
Thank you for explaining that, makes sense. I'd never go running to Nigel about Nancy anyway but did wonder when Hinch gets brought up on here for not marking her own books. Nancy must turn down a load of ads, she never promotes anything, it just shows you don't have to grift to have a thriving Instagram following.

Reactions: 11
Is she trying to say that she wore the same outfit that she cleaned the shower in to dinner? Because that’s what’s she’s slobbing on the sofa in? No of course not. This bit of Henry footage is from her bulk of pre records. Hence not wanting to show anymore of the room than she can.
Also what’s this?

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Looks like a garnier hair mask tub. Or something along those lines?
She never wears her hinchxtescoxschnit suits anymore does she. Clearly lasted well then...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Because she doesn’t clean! 😂 It’s obvious that the parts of the bathrooms she does show are for the videos/reels on the gram. This is her “work”. She sets it up like a filming studio. Has to keep up the pretence of “Mrs Hinch”.
She quite clearly has a cleaner all the other times. There’s no way she’s keeping that big house clean and tidy herself. She’s made her money and got lazy.
She was always entitled, grotty and lazy.

Reactions: 6
Is she trying to say that she wore the same outfit that she cleaned the shower in to dinner? Because that’s what’s she’s slobbing on the sofa in? No of course not. This bit of Henry footage is from her bulk of pre records. Hence not wanting to show anymore of the room than she can.
Also what’s this?
I thought it said be slim on the side and was possibly some kind of slimming soup but I could be wrong.

Reactions: 1
Nancy is awesome, so many great cleaning tips that work and save the environment and money. However, I hate to say this but I believe we can't slag one off and not the other, not a #AD in sight?? Not that I ever see anyway. She flicks her books up in most of her stories quickly but never marks it an ad, her grid posts are often not marked either. Someone please tell me I'm wrong 😩 she's an amazing human being, it's her only flaw.
I didn’t think they had to declare books as it’s obvious it’s theirs because their name is on it. Unless you’re illiterate like Hinch, never read a book in your life so had to get a ghost writer.
---
Also what’s this?
Undeclared Garnier ad
---
I think we can all safely say we are here for the Hinch downfall but in the meantime, how can she get any fulfilment out of her life? She cleaned a shower today. For work. That’s it. Nothing more. How is that a worthy career? She threw in an undeclared ad for Garnier (more proof they dropped her - else it would have been properly face on) and dropped a few hints to beg for a scrub daddy collab - anyone else’s kids fight over a scrub daddy? no? Nor mine. She’s hardly showing the llamas since the Motorbike outbreak, realising it’s not ok to show your kids on line so it’s back to pictures of Henry. What a life! Wouldn’t swap mine in a million years.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Anyone seen the orjinise insta page. I saw in recommended on the Stacey thread and it's really good. Jon of this clean your sink in January tit. Proper help with sorting out.
probably already mentioned as I dip in and out.

Reactions: 10
I’ll just leave this here….. update of the cleanuary cuntuary challenge 🤭

IMG_0172.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.