Mrs Hinch #682 Christmas is done…next up, exploiting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell us you ain’t even a cleaner without telling us you ain’t even a cleaner. That list is an absolute mess. She is wayyy behind where she needs to be to be relevant and interesting on Instagram.
It’s like she’s just phoning it in now. Even SHE can’t be bothered. Who is still making her try to pull off the cleaning gig? Inch? YMU?

Reactions: 25
Absolute weirdness on both their parts! Firstly I know OCD comes in many forms, over cleaning your home or body, germophobes, organising, counting rituals, intrusive thoughts, doing a routine or pattern to avoid bad luck over and over, checking things are switched on or off correctly a hundred times and many more forms but if this 'Fionas' apparent OCD is germs then she is in bother! Imagine being invited round to that house for a cuppa where its more than likely been licked all over by the Woolly Wankers tongues and spit! Old Fiona will be whizzed into hospital with 'Motorbike' disease and a game of basketball before she knows it... 🤭 :rolleyes:
Don’t worry. Fiona will soon be venturing over here after spending weeks wondering where her invite is, despite numerous messages.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I took my tree down 6 days ago and done all that on her month challenge before new years eve.
She's such a bleeping child "watch fave childhood movie" lol get a grip

Reactions: 28
No guidance from the cleaning guru on how often I need to complete these tasks.
Under sink cupboard - duck that I have arthritis and a life.
The rest, fair enough I'll complete them before the end of the month.
Problem with laundry, my lot keep wearing clothes. Do I only have to fold and put them away once?
Where do I store it all until the end of the month? Do I have to dig to the bottom of the basket for clean knickers every day or just buy more?
Fiddle must be knackered running after the pampered princess. My Mum ❤ would say "You've made your bed now lie in it"

Reactions: 22
What's challenging about her January challenge? I did the majority of that on New Year's Eve. As for some of those 'challenges', I do them daily if not weekly. My bathroom sinks get done daily and as for checking expired food that gets done before my weekly shop and laundry gets sorted as soon as its washed and dried. Definitely not a monthly job. She's bloody bone idle as well as completely out of content if this shite is all she has.

Reactions: 27
So we haven't seen any actual cleaning or sorting or de-decorating, but we have seen her grass with chickens on it and her flabby dogs revolting fat back. What a surprise 🙄

Reactions: 15
So we haven't seen any actual cleaning or sorting or de-decorating, but we have seen her grass with chickens on it and her flabby dogs revolting fat back. What a surprise 🙄
Still 5 chickens? Or back up to 6!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just want to say - as a Scot - we do not claim this arse-licking fuckwit Mario 🤚 I do not know (nor want to know) any Scottish guy that would ever act like this for the fear of getting his baws severely booted. I’m fank yoooo
He's a walloper. But I have to say it's the funniest thread on that virus app tattle 😂 IYKYK

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I seriously don't get these "insert month" "challenges" Can no-one think for themselves anymore? Are people's houses/lives stopped until some insta bleep gives them instruction?
It's infuriating! And some of the things she's listed dear God woman get a loife hunnay 🤦🏼‍♀️

P. S. No plagiarism intended. Just equally frustrated

Reactions: 24
bleeping hell. I hope Hinch’s no1 stalker and “true fan” doesn’t see this. She’s never been invited for a coffee despite constantly posting about how much she loves Hinch and how she’s her best friend.
Grim Fanny too, she’ll have a meltdown if she sees this. She tagged Hinch about 70 times once until Hinch had no choice but to notice her, and she’s just posted her “2023 highlights” which was basically when she paid to queue up and “meet” Hinch at the book signing, she’s never been invited for a coffee either. Both these nut jobs are going to be hunting Fiona down.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I seriously don't get these "insert month" "challenges" Can no-one think for themselves anymore? Are people's houses/lives stopped until some insta bleep gives them instruction?
It's infuriating! And some of the things she's listed dear God woman get a loife hunnay 🤦🏼‍♀️

P. S. No plagiarism intended. Just equally frustrated
My guess is YMU got on to her to do a January challenge. She struggles with that cos she ain't a cleanaah Sheila, so she had a quick trawl, found a challenge, copied most of it in a format a 5 year old would be offended by and posted it 5 minutes later. Job done. She is lazy, so lazy. And without an original thought in her head. When will her sheep realise that everything she does is copied from others. Like that notes in a jar thing that was Dilly's from SYLO. She can't be arsed to do all these challenges herself, she only does them for a couple of days then has another long rest. Her and JimKnobless are as lazy as each other.

Reactions: 27
bleeping hell. I hope Hinch’s no1 stalker and “true fan” doesn’t see this. She’s never been invited for a coffee despite constantly posting about how much she loves Hinch and how she’s her best friend.
Grim Fanny too, she’ll have a meltdown if she sees this. She tagged Hinch about 70 times once until Hinch had no choice but to notice her, and she’s just posted her “2023 highlights” which was basically when she paid to queue up and “meet” Hinch at the book signing, she’s never been invited for a coffee either. Both these nut jobs are going to be hunting Fiona down.
wonder if she ever sent the book she promised to the other fan, I believe the sister posting on her behalf said she was autistic. Missing an exploitation trick there Dogpie 🙄

Reactions: 18
All pre records shes not done any of that today never mind had time to sit down and edit a reel 🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 18
wonder if she ever sent the book she promised to the other fan, I believe the sister posting on her behalf said she was autistic. Missing an exploitation trick there Dogpie 🙄
Almost certainly not. If she had, either the autistic sister or the other one would have posted a simpering reply which Hinch could then repost to prove what an amazing person she is.
She forgot about that as soon as she typed it

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.