Mrs Hinch #682 Christmas is done…next up, exploiting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet cling-on could gave whipped her up a more aesthetically pleasing post in her high school home-ec class.

It's very bad. Puzzlingly bad. Her posts are normally quite "fluffy", for want of a better word, with lots of editing, soft focus, italic writing (comic sans if we're lucky 🤢) layering pictures.

It's also irrationally annoyed me that she's put clean showet screen. But no mention of the actual shower. That's just weird.

And WHHHHYYYY are makeup brushes and the car clean and sort out attached?! They have absolutely nothing in common to link the 2 😂 Plus, Cleaning brushes is a 5 minute task. Washing/Cleaning the car is a pretty big job to do outdoors in winter. Unless you take it to the garage.

I like the calender one, very easy on the eye, it has purpose and focus. And I haven't read it that closely but I'm sure it hasn't included watching a film with a drink as a "task"

Reactions: 29
Now now all you trolls commenting on Audrey’s size. We all put on a bit of weight at Christmas

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
A month to do that lot?! 🤣🤣

‘Make a hot drink and watch your favourite childhood film’ thought this was basically what she did everyday with Mad Ma blesserart 🤭
I work from home. Was officially back to work yesterday but I’m sure my employer will be thrilled if I take time today to sit on my arse with a hot drink and watch my favourite childhood film. I‘ll tell them Mrs Hinch made me do it! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sorry if I'm a dirty plagiarist...but if these few obvious things aren't part of your weekly clean/tidy routine then that's just grim.
IMG_20240103_124513.jpg

Reactions: 37
Her January challenge are all things I do on the regular but definitely did when the Christmas stuff came down before I was back at work

Reactions: 29
Some people don't deserve dogs and she has absolutely no excuse not to get off her lazy, bony arse. I have a spaniel cross who is very energetic and she has to be walked a couple of miles twice a day. She would go crazy if she didn't go out. We have to have lots of chews/toys to keep her stimulated. She is also half the size of Henry and by no means small/light but definitely not a ball of fat. Seriously what on earth do her and her sleezy husband do all day? They both could be using their platform helping out at their local foodbank or soup kitchen!
don’t give her ideas, she will be driving around with fat boy tonight again looking for food banks to donate to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry if I'm a dirty plagiarist...but if these few obvious things aren't part of your weekly clean/tidy routine then that's just grim.
View attachment 2665731
Hens, I have a dilemma. This morning I took all my Tupperware out of the cupboard to sort as I‘m fed up of trying to find matching boxes and lids. Now Hinch has put sorting Tupperware on her January “challenge“, do I shove it all back in the cupboard and pretend it never happened or do I press on and hope no-one thinks I’m a Hincher?! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Hens, I have a dilemma. This morning I took all my Tupperware out of the cupboard to sort as I‘m fed up of trying to find matching boxes and lids. Now Hinch has put sorting Tupperware on her January “challenge“, do I shove it all back in the cupboard and pretend it never happened or do I press on and hope no-one thinks I’m a Hincher?! 😳
Similar situation here, I’m sat with a cuppa watch jumanji should I turn it off now as people will think hinch made me do it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The more I look at that list the more it's baffling. Clean and declutter tupperware? Why isn't the tupperware already clean? Who stores dirty tupperware? Make it make sense?!

Eta some of you I see have already commented on that one, sorry to be a copy-cat, i think I caught it off sofe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She may get up the Hilary quick because she has absolutely duck all left to wheel out for the seven millionth time. Another kid would potentially bring in some more freebies she doesn’t need, she sure as tit isn’t getting anything new with this borefest

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Today - Wednesday.

No way has she left that like that.
Set up for sure.
Most of those challenges are what she does in her cleaning ad vids so what is so special about them?

Some of them are also common sense tasks, eg put your clothes away.

Cleaner my arse.

416155068_752251800108869_3179764191158399611_n.jpg

416460900_916872249952551_6867745426180357774_n.jpg

Reactions: 16
I was thrown out on NYE by my vile ex, I called a friend who I’m currently staying with till find somewhere & she made me a coffee IN A HINCH MUG! I mean I don’t know what’s worse really 🤣
I'm not laughing at your situation ❤ but lol, smack her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That's a January challenge? Lol

For one, the fridge bit, I only buy food we eat so 99% of the things I buy, are put into meals. Nothing goes expired. If you're smart with your shopping and meal planning, you shouldn't find much goes expired. She won't know that cos she's a mugshot and spaghetti slag.

She needs sacking off the gram cos it's Jan 3rd and today alone, on my day off work, I've done most that list and everyday half gets done such a daily washload, dried and put away, kitchen gets wiped over daily, my bathroom gets a wipe over daily cos my kids are animals with toothpaste.

Its absolutely pathetic, she's a lazy bleep who has no real job and calls a kitchen clean a job well done.

I don't even know why I let her anger me, but she does. She's a woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Today - Wednesday.

No way has she left that like that.
Set up for sure.
Most of those challenges are what she does in her cleaning ad vids so what is so special about them?

Some of them are also common sense tasks, eg put your clothes away.

Cleaner my arse.

View attachment 2665770
View attachment 2665771
View attachment 2665772
There’s only 16 things in that list, what’s she doing the other 15 days?

We all know she cleans out the under sink cupboard more than January. It’s the only cupboard she shows when she’s got a batch of frossshhhted dangleberry to flog.

Also didn’t she just do Tupperware cupboard not long ago.

Reactions: 28
Absolute weirdness on both their parts! Firstly I know OCD comes in many forms, over cleaning your home or body, germophobes, organising, counting rituals, intrusive thoughts, doing a routine or pattern to avoid bad luck over and over, checking things are switched on or off correctly a hundred times and many more forms but if this 'Fionas' apparent OCD is germs then she is in bother! Imagine being invited round to that house for a cuppa where its more than likely been licked all over by the Woolly Wankers tongues and spit! Old Fiona will be whizzed into hospital with 'Motorbike' disease and a game of basketball before she knows it... 🤭 :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I sat down with a hot drink and watched a beloved childhood film on New Year's Day. I'm a chartered accountant and the self-assessment filing deadline is 31st January so if she thinks I've got any time this month to be randomly sitting my arse down in front of the tv, cleaning my car (when it's pissing down with rain every day and most of Essex is flooded!) or sorting out my junk drawer she is very much mistaken.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Bet cling-on could gave whipped her up a more aesthetically pleasing post in her high school home-ec class.

It's very bad. Puzzlingly bad. Her posts are normally quite "fluffy", for want of a better word, with lots of editing, soft focus, italic writing (comic sans if we're lucky 🤢) layering pictures.

It's also irrationally annoyed me that she's put clean showet screen. But no mention of the actual shower. That's just weird.

And WHHHHYYYY are makeup brushes and the car clean and sort out attached?! They have absolutely nothing in common to link the 2 😂 Plus, Cleaning brushes is a 5 minute task. Washing/Cleaning the car is a pretty big job to do outdoors in winter. Unless you take it to the garage.

I like the calender one, very easy on the eye, it has purpose and focus. And I haven't read it that closely but I'm sure it hasn't included watching a film with a drink as a "task"
She couldn’t set it out as a calendar. She’s picked a few ideas off of someone else, cropped them and put them on one page. Looks very amateurish.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.