Mrs Hinch #682 Christmas is done…next up, exploiting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she said 2 hours ago that she was going to do a reel of her and Jamie "undecorating" (whatever the duck that means) but so far nothing.
Is she actually waiting until 7pm to post it? Does she honestly think that a video of two stay at home chavs taking down their Christmas tree is worthy of a prime-time reveal? bleeping melt!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I’m still sat here chuckling to myself that she’s fucked up her timeline with her nails. She always gets caught out eventually and this proves even more that the whole of December was one massive pre record.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Mine go in a home bargains carrier bag 😂
I have bauble bags, a Christmas tree bag and a ton of plastic boxes to keep all my stuff nice as I reuse it all every year. What I don't do, however, is video myself taking the tree down and shove it on insta! Why on earth would anyone even think that that's what your followers would want to see? Most of us have already taken our trees down so she's very late. And we all have our own ways of storing our decorations so no one is gonna think, hang on I need a bauble bag cos that Hinch has got one. As usual she's too late, too lazy to post earlier and has completely missed the boat.

Reactions: 32
Had she wrapped those baaarrrrrboowwwlz herself, she would have 100% posted a reel of it, wearing her pilates outfit of course, and her wig.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh no oh no. What if "undecorate" wasn't an illiterate way of saying she's putting the decs away, but a covert way to announce she's launching her onlyfans? She's undecorating herself?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Do any of you nusshhhty troll hens have a similar sized house? I would be very intrigued what that place costs to run every month 🧐
I do but I don't have camels or cocks or staff so I can't vouch for that kind of up keeping. We invested in proper insulation and not in external panelling so the heating is not that bad tbh - it is expensive in comparison to a few years ago but thats the same for everyone.

We never leave the doors open (common sense) like she does and we do most of the housework ourselves, Mr Teshco loves gardening so we don't pay for that either.

I may sound cunty but it's not that big of a house, at all. It's not a chateau with masses of land, a tennis court and a swimming pool and a sauna...(pools are money pits!!)

I imagine she would have as many people on the payroll as possible - cleaners, gardeners, animal keepers, nannies etc because she has to claim as much as possible in expenses to get a decent dividend but overall to answer your question, that house is no big deal and doesn't cost much to maintain. She costs a lot with her shopping addiction, and the animals and the rest rally because they don't do anything themselves. At the top of my head I'd say she pays 80k a year on maintenance expenses but she could do it easily with 10k if she wasn't a fraud.

Reactions: 23
More chritsmas Dec storage bags, she bought loads of new ones last year red ones. Does she not understand they're REUSABLE
She bought some before that as well, from eBay, when everything was an ebayer, wasteful twit

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Todays
View attachment 2666112
with several bank holidays how has she managed to change nails twice within 6 days?
Thank god you noticed the new nails too🤣
How has she had the same pearly white nails for MONTHS all through the summer, autumn and Christmas..
And now 2 different sets in less than a week ...WTF
Just proves how smoke and mirrors her content is

Reactions: 22
Thank god you noticed the new nails too🤣
How has she had the same pearly white nails for MONTHS all through the summer, autumn and Christmas..
And now 2 different sets in less than a week ...WTF
Just proves how smoke and mirrors her content is
Her “undecorating” (not a word, Hinch) reel shows her with the dark nails of the panto, so again, NOT from today.
She can’t help herself can she? Nothing is real.

Reactions: 19
Nail-gate aside:
1. How dull was that reel
2. Where are your kids?
3. Her hair is 8 inches too long and looks lank
4. I see the doll house is still alive 😂
5. how dull was that reel

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How many trees?! How many undeclared ads/product placements?! She looks so miserable & gormless when not filtered. Who on earth is inspired by that - couple goals it is not! 🙄

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.