Mrs Hinch #682 Christmas is done…next up, exploiting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reckon they're going for the Mrs and Mr Hinch angle this year. We'll see a lot more of him I think

• Sick
Reactions: 33
IMG_5422.jpeg

Oh FFS, I have secondhand embarrassment for her, she really thinks a reel of her and NoNob “Undecorating” is entertaining 🙄🥱😴 I’d rather sit and count Audrey’s neck rolls (Poor bugger)

Also…… put that claw away 😯

IMG_5420.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I don't believe for one minute she's taken her Xmas stuff down today.

Bullshituary 🧽

Reactions: 34
Ok. Tell me how she’s gone from the same nails for months to two different nails in a few days.
these are the nails she had the other day at panto
D2B2C062-4D76-4F5E-AB7B-06229AB5A311.jpeg

They aren’t the same as what she’s just shown.

Reactions: 37
More chritsmas Dec storage bags, she bought loads of new ones last year red ones. Does she not understand they're REUSABLE

Reactions: 37
If that bloody woman says “baw-baws” one more time . . .

“These are the baw-baws from my main tree”.

duck off.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Who even uses the word Undecorate? Is that even a word? Why cant that moron say 'take down' our decorations like everyone else.
bleeping old sad knob lingering around no doubt like the pudding he is, doing as he is told and belittled while she shoves and slaps the bags and boxes around with her horrible hand to put away the stuff. You can see it now! Its all so predictable with these two sad acts

Reactions: 35
She’s going to label up the carrier that is clearly for tree decorations with a sign saying…let me guess…” TREE DECORATIONS “!! Am I right? Do I win a prize? FFS! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34
bleeping hell. I hope Hinch’s no1 stalker and “true fan” doesn’t see this. She’s never been invited for a coffee despite constantly posting about how much she loves Hinch and how she’s her best friend.
Grim Fanny too, she’ll have a meltdown if she sees this. She tagged Hinch about 70 times once until Hinch had no choice but to notice her, and she’s just posted her “2023 highlights” which was basically when she paid to queue up and “meet” Hinch at the book signing, she’s never been invited for a coffee either. Both these nut jobs are going to be hunting Fiona down.
It'll be because she's pulled the ASD card so Sophie has to align herself with anything to do with her fake diagnosis from now 🙄

Reactions: 14
I’ll be honest with you hens, I think she does have something in the pipeline, a big launch coming….
I can smell it from here.
It’s gonna be a scent.
An EDP as it’s a strong one.

Les Hunch - Eau De Desperation.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Reckon they're going for the Mrs and Mr Hinch angle this year. We'll see a lot more of him I think
Oh god I hope not. I dislike him more then her!
---
I’ll be honest with you hens, I think she does have something in the pipeline, a big launch coming….
I can smell it from here.
It’s gonna be a scent.
An EDP as it’s a strong one.

Les Hunch - Eau De Desperation.
Any minute now we’ll get a link to the bauble bag.
---
Anyone else just lash the decs in bin bags and put in a cupboard or just me 🤣🤣
Considering the crap filled a room I don’t believe it goes in a few of those bags.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s going to label up the carrier that is clearly for tree decorations with a sign saying…let me guess…” TREE DECORATIONS “!! Am I right? Do I win a prize? FFS! 🤦‍♀️
No you nusty troll these are the main tree because every person has more then one tree you see. It can get quite confusing for the paid help when it comes to decorating 7 trees next year

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yay, the claw made it into 2024 unscathed. Cant wait to see it scratch, grab, point and claw everything. I will skip the undecorate reel if it as the same Hinch. I've seen you point to that cunting Christmas bag already in your last story 🤬

Reactions: 13
Happy 2024 you nusty hens!

Hope you all had a lovely time with families and friends.

I haven't checked SM or the Freds in ages but all I can see is she is the same old boring bleep that she was in 2023.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.