Mrs Hinch #682 Christmas is done…next up, exploiting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Throwing it back to last years book tour when Sophie & Jamie despite saying Ronnie didn’t like noisy places decided to take him to lakeside to meet all of his online aunties and uncles - it was utterly overwhelming for the poor little boy - it just proves how much they use him. They used him for the ‘two man routine’, for the scribbling content in the old house, called him naughty in interviews, take him to fairgrounds & amusement parks, arcades, blame him for ruining meals out…Ron’s biggest trolls are his parents! They have now decided to use his autism diagnosis, share it online and now he’s their ‘inspiration’ all of a sudden! Funny how the narrative changes when they know money can be made and it will help their dwindling engagement statistics. Ron is their little marketing tool.
I thought I’d drop in an old photo of Sophie’s sister - Sam- too - the family are always trying to hide their faces away from the camera, yet Ron & Lens faces are constantly plastered all over Instagram, with weirdos even using them on their IG accounts. Kids need protecting from the dangers of being online and that family do nothing about it.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Throwing it back to last years book tour when Sophie & Jamie despite saying Ronnie didn’t like noisy places decided to take him to lakeside to meet all of his online aunties and uncles - it was utterly overwhelming for the poor little boy - it just proves how much they use him. They used him for the ‘two man routine’, for the scribbling content in the old house, called him naughty in interviews, take him to fairgrounds & amusement parks, arcades, blame him for ruining meals out…Ron’s biggest trolls are his parents! They have now decided to use his autism diagnosis, share it online and now he’s their ‘inspiration’ all of a sudden! Funny how the narrative changes when they know money can be made and it will help their dwindling engagement statistics. Ron is their little marketing tool.
I thought I’d drop in an old photo of Sophie’s sister - Sam- too - the family are always trying to hide their faces away from the camera, yet Ron & Lens faces are constantly plastered all over Instagram, with weirdos even using them on their IG accounts. Kids need protecting from the dangers of being online and that family do nothing about it.
You can tell R is hating it from that one picture 😭😭😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.