Mrs Hinch #682 Christmas is done…next up, exploiting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #682 Christmas is done…next up, exploiting her son - magnificent suggestion from @thatsnotstrictlytrue. Chief’s kiss to you, hunnay! Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere in the thread. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly marked thread suggestion.

Happy New Year you bloody lovely nusty trolls. I hope you bought the new year in by shoving crunky snacks and full fat coke down your fat thriats!

Hinch has remained quiet over the festive period, just popping on to show us the boys on Christmas Day, because why would they have a private Christmas without a camera shoved in their face?! Strangely, the boys were not wearing their £40 NoTHs pyjamas that Sopha had encouraged her sheep to buy because she just loved them. Even more strangely, Santa appeared to have gone all ‘Magic Mike’ when he got to Not a Farm and stripped off before delivering the presents and bleeping off back to the North Pole!

Lonnie got a baby doll to tend rile the trolls and another ride on toy that he won’t be allowed to use outside because of the woolly wankers, whereas Ronnie got a tin of personalised spaghetti hoops because he’s obshesshed and it fits in with his autism (or acoustism according to one sheep) diagnosis…in her view!

The five hens (duck me, has another one gone to live with Paul O’Grady in the sky? I can’t keep up!) got a new football, the llamas got reindeer antlers (stop dressing up your livestock, Dogpie, you bleeping idiot) and Audrey got food because he definitely needs more of that!

Sophie Rose received a jigsaw puzzle from Mamfa and she loves it so much she’s going to frame it and has now declared herself a puzzler! The jigsaw was a 100 piece that you average 3 year old could tackle and is aimed at people with dementia! Perhaps our Soph is drip feeding her next diagnosis?! She then popped on to let her followers know that is ok to stay exactly where you are….and not bugger off to Jamaica like Best Bubs then?!

Sopha then got all excited about being mentioned in Casualty, appearing in a crossword and getting name checked in a panto as a cleaning guru. Do these people know she “ain’t even a cleanah”?!

Finally, the great news that her children’s book is now reduced to 75p. Cheaper to use that than to actually buy toilet roll!

Happy New Year, Mrs Hinch. I hope that 2024 is the year of your (professional) demise! 😁

The wiki is the pink button at the top and thread 500 is a must read if you fancy a new year recap of her c*ntishness!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Excellent recap, and a very Happy New Year to some of the finest nusties I’ll never know if I actually know.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
It wouldn't be the first time that she waited for a new Tattle thread to start before making an announcement.
Hope it's not in comic sans 🤪 IYKYK.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Mrs Hinch #682 Christmas is done…next up, exploiting her son - magnificent suggestion from @thatsnotstrictlytrue. Chief’s kiss to you, hunnay! Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere in the thread. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly marked thread suggestion.

Happy New Year you bloody lovely nusty trolls. I hope you bought the new year in by shoving crunky snacks and full fat coke down your fat thriats!

Hinch has remained quiet over the festive period, just popping on to show us the boys on Christmas Day, because why would they have a private Christmas without a camera shoved in their face?! Strangely, the boys were not wearing their £40 NoTHs pyjamas that Sopha had encouraged her sheep to buy because she just loved them. Even more strangely, Santa appeared to have gone all ‘Magic Mike’ when he got to Not a Farm and stripped off before delivering the presents and bleeping off back to the North Pole!

Lonnie got a baby doll to tend rile the trolls and another ride on toy that he won’t be allowed to use outside because of the woolly wankers, whereas Ronnie got a tin of personalised spaghetti hoops because he’s obshesshed and it fits in with his autism (or acoustism according to one sheep) diagnosis…in her view!

The five hens (duck me, has another one gone to live with Paul O’Grady in the sky? I can’t keep up!) got a new football, the llamas got reindeer antlers (stop dressing up your livestock, Dogpie, you bleeping idiot) and Audrey got food because he definitely needs more of that!

Sophie Rose received a jigsaw puzzle from Mamfa and she loves it so much she’s going to frame it and has now declared herself a puzzler! The jigsaw was a 100 piece that you average 3 year old could tackle and is aimed at people with dementia! Perhaps our Soph is drip feeding her next diagnosis?! She then popped on to let her followers know that is ok to stay exactly where you are….and not bugger off to Jamaica like Best Bubs then?!

Sopha then got all excited about being mentioned in Casualty, appearing in a crossword and getting name checked in a panto as a cleaning guru. Do these people know she “ain’t even a cleanah”?!

Finally, the great news that her children’s book is now reduced to 75p. Cheaper to use that than to actually buy toilet roll!

Happy New Year, Mrs Hinch. I hope that 2024 is the year of your (professional) demise! 😁

The wiki is the pink button at the top and thread 500 is a must read if you fancy a new year recap of her c*ntishness!
Thanks hunnay 😘 I think now more than ever it needs shouting from the rooftops how much she is ruining her children’s lives. Especially now with Ronnies personal medical details being used to make her money. It honestly knocks me sick

Reactions: 23
Wow, can’t believe it’s absolute silence from her, not even happy new year. Last year the Hinch Farm book was revealed on 3rd Jan though

I really hope 2024 is the year she fucks off for good. She’s earned enough money, sold her soul and Ron’s too, clearly looks unhappy at having to keep producing ‘content’ and after 681 tattle threads, you’d think she would have got the message that we know she is a liar and tit at her job

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Looks like lakeside nickelodeon thing she went to a few weeks back
Definitely there. I have a photo with the same background

Happy new year all! I don’t comment as much over here these days, I’ve got a new insta nemesis in the form of Ashley James, but I keep up to date with you all!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Those ugly slippers/clogs whatever the duck they are she wears out make me laugh. They are such 'old man' footwear.
1704147064577.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.