Mrs Hinch #682 Christmas is done…next up, exploiting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate and I mean hate cleaning but even I do most of that every week. Some of it daily, some of it monthly. Do people really need to be told what to do? It’s so condescending and makes it seem as though people are incapable of thinking for themselves. Aaaah as I typed that I realised that’s her not us! As you were nusties!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
There are many, many reasons why this witch should be ashamed of herself but the size of this poor dog is the main one in my opinion!
IMG_0286.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I don’t understand it. Why are some tasks in the same box? Why is watch a movie on there?! I know a lot of people hate challenges like this or lists or whatever, but this is objectively bad.

Reactions: 28
This sort of thing is the reason her loyal devoted loving brainwashed deluded creepy sheep are the way they are 🙄 they feed her ego with arselicky comments like that and in return, she feeds them a load of breadcrumming bollocks about being their "friend" 🤢
If you delete ALL the bot and inactive accounts, all she's got left are those sort of weirdos 👍🏼

Reactions: 26
Size of that bleeping dog. Poor Henry 😰
---

Soz hun didn’t mean to plagiarise! Posted same time x

Some people don't deserve dogs and she has absolutely no excuse not to get off her lazy, bony arse. I have a spaniel cross who is very energetic and she has to be walked a couple of miles twice a day. She would go crazy if she didn't go out. We have to have lots of chews/toys to keep her stimulated. She is also half the size of Henry and by no means small/light but definitely not a ball of fat. Seriously what on earth do her and her sleezy husband do all day? They both could be using their platform helping out at their local foodbank or soup kitchen!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What a load of utter nonsense. A lot of jobs need doing more than once during a month and she's also nicked it off Anna Louisa. This is hers
And look how cute this one is. Hinch's looks like the first draft of an idea generating session

Reactions: 23
And look how cute this one is. Hinch's looks like the first draft of an idea generating session
She's so desperate. But everything she does is so half arsed. She can't be bothered so just copies other, more successful people.

Reactions: 21
That is comically bad
- awful formatting
- just do it yourself, whenever, whatever, no sense of community and accomplishing something together/motivating others
- any hints or tips how to tackle anything? Nope, ok then

There’s no point in her even showing videos of her doing it throughout the month for inspiration as people are doing them on any day they fancy so might have already done that but if cleaning before she releases her content on it

Reactions: 22
Size of that bleeping dog. Poor Henry 😰
---

Soz hun didn’t mean to plagiarise! Posted same time x
Has she had her nails done again? They look a bronze colour ..sure they were purple in the theatre trip story 🤔 unless it's my eyes 🤣🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I still want to know why she put in those carpet rods on the stairs, then got rid?
Maybe she'll address it in 2024, she's got nothing else to talk about 🤣
oh, sorry.... Autism is this years focus!
Probs kept standing on them with her size 5 feet so she got rid of them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a load of utter nonsense. A lot of jobs need doing more than once during a month and she's also nicked it off Anna Louisa. This is hers
That makes so much more sense as a challenge- to have the tasks broken down by days. Oh but poor Soph’s “autism” means she put them all over the place and not formatted very well. Probably 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thought she’d stolen from somewhere. That looked obvious.
---
Is she having a laugh? I work full time and play taxi to two teenagers. Most of that was done before new year and wouldn’t take me 28 days to do! She’s just copied some ideas from someone else - the boxes are randomly joined together 😂😂 how is influencing her job? 😳

Reactions: 24
The size of that dog. bleeping hell Hinch, he'll be a gonner this year for sure if you don't do something about it.

Screenshot_2024-01-03-12-28-53-53_2bba49f70cabc2b2b0b036ab41ec7721.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Looks like the list I give my 16 year old when she wants some money. Such basic every day chores.

January clean out would be something like "empty out the garage/loft" not "clean the shower door". Omg she's so dumb I cant stand it.

Reactions: 39
A month to do that lot?! 🤣🤣

‘Make a hot drink and watch your favourite childhood film’ thought this was basically what she did everyday with Mad Ma blesserart 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 34
OM
OMG! She’s shameless! There’s not one original thought on her head! 🤯

Reactions: 19
Donate 10 items is she having a laugh 😂 maybe in the world of hyper consumerism and in a millionaires house you'd have 10 items to spare to donate but here in the real world, no 😂 maybe that's just me because I like minimalism and don't fill my house with crap that will end up in the tip donation box. She is so out of touch with reality , that list she's done is just standard stuff you'd do, it's not a challenge at all.

I also feel like she's made it so no one can publicly criticize her, stealing content/ideas off other creators etc because she constantly pulls the mental health card and now the autism cards. True or not she's definitely used it to manipulate situations to her advantage.

Reactions: 29
I also feel like she's made it so no one can publicly criticize her, stealing content/ideas off other creators etc because she constantly pulls the mental health card and now the autism cards. True or not she's definitely used it to manipulate situations to her advantage.
Yep. The tend anxiety was bad enough and now she’s moved it to the next step to be untouchable and have the sheep defend poor little Soph even more.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.