Mrs Hinch #682 Christmas is done…next up, exploiting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like duck her tree is still up. There’s a reason inch didn’t post a single photo from December 25th-December 31st. They were busy recording all of her Xmas tidy up content. She’s just so bloody slow at editing it all that she takes until January 3rd to have it ready.
I wonder whether she knew trollomon was going on holiday or not. I wonder whether trollomon planted this whole “January declutter” just to scare the tit out of hinch and trollomon has no intention of doing that sort of content whatsoever.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
At least she finally got them some Lego.
she Don’t half get them some random tat though.
Doesn’t even look like Lego! So many cuddly toys too! She’s either very dumb and doesn’t know what her children like or this is a photo of the HB Christmas display.
---
Big iconic sale…nothing from the influencers? Also, post Xmas garnier self care post? Where I am, the sales are pretty much done and dusted.

Reactions: 17
At least she finally got them some Lego.
she Don’t half get them some random tat though.
Since we know Soph loves to fake her content, that is quite clearly a photo from Christmas Day morning, post-Santa. Hinch and the boys were playing with the air hockey game then- there is NO WAY she has let that sit in the middle of her living room floor this whole time. There are also toys still in boxes there under the tree unopened. No way this is this morning. No way.
New Year, Same Fakery.
---
Like duck her tree is still up. There’s a reason inch didn’t post a single photo from December 25th-December 31st. They were busy recording all of her Xmas tidy up content. She’s just so bloody slow at editing it all that she takes until January 3rd to have it ready.
I wonder whether she knew trollomon was going on holiday or not. I wonder whether trollomon planted this whole “January declutter” just to scare the tit out of hinch and trollomon has no intention of doing that sort of content whatsoever.
👏🏻 100% this 👏🏻

Reactions: 37
WHY. WHY. Do all the sheep refer to them as a gorgeous or beautiful family?! I wouldn’t even say that to actual friends, always comes across really weird to me 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
She's going to do her best today 😆
I just want to say - as a Scot - we do not claim this arse-licking fuckwit Mario 🤚 I do not know (nor want to know) any Scottish guy that would ever act like this for the fear of getting his baws severely booted. I’m fank yoooo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
She's missed the boat with her cleaning challenge. Anna Louisa posted a January challenge days ago and she has nearly as many followers/bots as Hinch. Anyways Solomon will be back from hols soon and she will do it way better than Hinch. One upmanship at its finest. Troll away Trolloman

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Will the January challenge be written on post it notes, placed in a jar and pulled out at random when she desperately needs content throughout the year? Stay tuned for another year of utter tripe, Nusties.
She’ll need to go to Home Bargains for a jar

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't screenshot her January challenge story hopefully another nusty hen can but, I could get that lot done in a day. Is that it for the whole of January? The story doesn't even look like she put any effort into it, just chucked a few text boxes onto the screen. She/YMU should be embarrassed.

Reactions: 27
IMG_9967.jpeg
Tell me you went away without telling me you went away, if they were home for Christmas this year then to me that’s a funny way of wording that your tree is still up

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I can't promise to clean the undersink cupboard, but check fridge, put washing away, clean sink and shower screen?
Surely these are basic tasks that everyone does without even thinking?
Bore off Hunch!
right well mine was done by yesterday if this is the case. What do I get as my prize?

she lives on another planet. These are basic daily, if not weekly tasks for most people, surely??

Reactions: 19
I can't promise to clean the undersink cupboard, but check fridge, put washing away, clean sink and shower screen?
Surely these are basic tasks that everyone does without even thinking?
Bore off Hunch!
Omg I’m embarrassed for her … I cleaned my house and tidied it before Xmas. We had lots of family staying so as soon as they left I had another massive clean and tidy up. The bathrooms get cleaned all the time anyway. As for sitting down with a hot drink and film, we did that during the Xmas holidays - everyone’s back at work/ school/ college now. She has no idea how to run and manage a home and family -no clue whatsoever that’s because her parents have raised a spoilt brat and they are all enablers.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.