Mrs Hinch #682 Christmas is done…next up, exploiting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No "happy new year everyone".....she clearly forgot that bit in her rush to try and out do Stacey before her return on the 6th with the Cleanuary. Sad witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Erm no my home isn’t looking like that because we’re all back to work and I can’t live in a tit hole

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Tell me you've been on a post Christmas holiday, without telling me youve been on a post Christmas holiday......

Dont know about you nusties, but my house was cleaned and tidied days ago due to having an actual life, places to go, people to see. My decorations went up first week of December, its now 5 weeks later and by now the kids are back at school, adults back at work, "the holidays" have ended. We all can't wait for a random bleeping day, 8 days after the event to maybe start considering sorting our lives out and ramming decorations back in the loft.

I think you'll find sofe that a tidy up and sort out would have been better use to your audience 3 or 4 days ago. By now, Toys have found new homes around the house and have gone into the regular circulation of things to be played with 1 or 2 at a time, living rooms no longer resemble a grotto and normality has resumed.

Behind the times and missing the mark as usual. SHES WEIRD.

Reactions: 51
Erm no Soph as others have said most of us are back to work now. We aren't sitting around in our filth.

Reactions: 35
anybody's house still looks like this?

nope, nope it really doesn't and hasn't for a couple of days now..

other cleaning influencers have had their new year cleaning content out for 3+ days now as most people were back at work yesterday so have already had all christmas decs packed away and the house gutted and tidied ready for the fresh start to the new year.

I couldn't think of anything worse than still being sat staring at a Christmas tree and toys that have been lying around for the last 10 days ☠

you're out of touch Hinch hunnayyyy

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Buckle up nusty hens - are you ready for the January Cleaning Challenge (which will last 3 days until she gets bored)? Obviously panic content to compete with SSS

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s rough as a badgers hole like isn’t she.

More tend mess from the subdued siblings there… not an imprint on the carpet 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Will the Cleanuary challenge be as enthralling as the pulling a task out of jar was last year… for the three days it lasted?

if that’s all you’ve got Soph, you’d best get back to your jigsaw puzzle

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Once again, she has missed the mark. January clean up, posted late on the 3rd January. She just can’t get it right can she, it was fine when she was one of few but now she is a small fish in a big ocean. YMU must roll their eyes and flop back in their chairs every time she posts, wondering why they bothered signing her. Either that or they are nusty trolls and spend their life finding ways to run her into the ground.

Reactions: 21
It’s summer holidays down under, so school isn’t back for another month. Everyone’s home. House is a wreck. I’m ready for her January challenge! Maybe it’s targeted at southern hemispherians 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Will the January challenge be written on post it notes, placed in a jar and pulled out at random when she desperately needs content throughout the year? Stay tuned for another year of utter tripe, Nusties.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.