Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
E
Be very careful Mrs Hinch…..this is the type of headline you may be seeing when Ron does any interviews later on in life and exposes you and Jamie and all your lies & calling you both out on sharing his life online to total strangers ..(nb: this is the current headline on the daily fail)
xactly, bought me to tears listening to that’s boys interview. Parents don’t always know best….take note Hinch

Reactions: 10

Poop wonderland

I give a shit and plenty of others do. It's not just the exploitation of her son, she's monetizing autism for her own gain. She's undermining what the condition is about and it will lead to more ignorant self-diagnosis from the thickos who worship her. All under the guise of "raising awareness". Look at the "I'm so OCD" crew for god's sake, people treating mental health conditions like a personality trait when it fucking isn't. It makes my blood boil.
I don't give a shit about her but using this to gain anything is disgusting, totally agree with what you're saying about mental health conditions being treated like a personality trait, the woman is shocking and didn't need to discuss any of this if she kept her kid's off insta, her Instagram fame was dying a death and she is desperate for content at any cost to others.

Reactions: 9

stroppysal

Chatty Member
Back in the 60s/70s etc, people with additional needs (regardless of what they were...included post natal depression etc) were often placed into institutions unfortunately so weren't able to live their lives in society - possibly why they say it "wasn't around then".
I worked for many years with people with LD and a huge proportion of the older ones had all been in these horrid "hospitals".

ETA - the one near where I live....didn't actually finally close until 1997 so they were around for a shockingly long time
Someone else said something similar, I'm gobsmacked. It really wasn't all that long ago, but it seems like behaviour from the 1500s or something, not 1997. Thankfully society is a lot more accepting these days 🙏🏼

Tbf - neurodivergent is the correct word for an individual. Neurodiverse refers to a group. But in the grand scheme I really don’t think it a) matters and b) is something to get het up about.

I give zero fucks whether she is or she isn’t autistic. I give many many fucks that she splatters her boys and now Ronni e’s medical history all over the internet, but you can sure as fuck bet she’d be bleating and wailing into her blanket if anyone did that to her.

What I think we can all agree on though, is the fact that she’s a grifting piece of shit who should not be exploiting her children for £££. And she’s a cunt, but that’s a given.

edit - fat fingers. Twice.
Oh I know, no need to preach to me. I’m annoyingly pedantic about things like that! 😅 Just thought I would write it here incase anyone else reads this page who labels themselves that way!

I agree with you to. I just found her mildly irritating before this. Now I truly have a dislike for her as much as Paddy McGuiness wife! Or anyone, for that matter, who treats a diagnosis like a £ sign.

I do feel angry towards adults using their neurotypical children to. This just irks me as growing up as an nd person, I already felt like the “spotlight” was on me which I HATED. So I can’t feel anything but empathy for these poor kids.

HoratioHoohah

Oh I know, no need to preach to me. I’m annoyingly pedantic about things like that! 😅 Just thought I would write it here incase anyone else reads this page who labels themselves that way!

I agree with you to. I just found her mildly irritating before this. Now I truly have a dislike for her as much as Paddy McGuiness wife! Or anyone, for that matter, who treats a diagnosis like a £ sign.

I do feel angry towards adults using their neurotypical children to. This just irks me as growing up as an nd person, I already felt like the “spotlight” was on me which I HATED. So I can’t feel anything but empathy for these poor kids.
I was really just directing at anyone and no one tbh, and I am also queen of pedantic nonsense!

No one should use their children (no shit, Sherlock) NT or ND, and it makes me so sad that for all its brilliance, the internet has turned millions into self serving, narcissistic twats and that side of it seems to be tipping the balance the wrong way more and more.

• Heart

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
The way the hands move back fast after placing the carrot and mince pie look like the video has been pissed around with.
Can a nusty please reverse that video?

katfromthesticks

Is this “autism diagnosis” the 2023 “do with this what you will”? Drops this, then goes into her deep rest. Merry Christmas, Nusties!

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I’ve merely skimmed the comments since her “announcement” but I truly believe that a lot of autism diagnoses are actually wrong, I think and I’ve read a lot of research that children that are exposed to technology, certain programs, iPads, and excessive screen time are more likely to have affected brain development and that presents in ways that autism does in young children.
I agree with this to some extent. My youngest has mild CP. A small section of professionals involved with him are declaring him autistic without him even having had an assessment for it. I've agreed to an assessment purely to rule it out. They are taking the symptoms of his CP that overlap with autism symptoms to try justify it. Most professionals who deal with my son are absolutely dumbfounded that it's being suggested he's autistic. But cause its coming from a paediatrician we all have to roll with it.

Poop wonderland

Completely OT I realise, but people who equate being ‘tidy’ to having ‘ocd’ really grip my shit. I have OCD, my house isn’t particularly tidy, but it does take me two hours to leave home every day cause of various ‘checks’ I need to do, and if I don’t cross the road by a certain lamp post I believe my family will die. These are just some of the very merry things I have to deal with in a daily basis. People who hoover everyday and then exclaim ‘Oh I’m SO ocd’ wind me the fuck up.
Rant over (and not aimed at you btw) 😂😂
This boils my piss too, it's such a complex thing that just putting can's in a straight line etc, my Son's is very complex and nobody would believe what it entails, he also mocks me for hoovering every half hour 😆 but I still wouldn't use my Son for likes or gains, let's see if the bitch does bring out a book and shame on her if she does.