Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Surely if your hot the first thing you take off is your jacket not your trousers, what a fucking weirdo
She likes to rip off Inch’s clothes, maybe the tramp likes Santa too. She’s into old men.
---
What's with her dress sense just lately. Why all of a sudden is it leggings, socks over the top and slippers/trainers. Makes her look a right wanker.
And it's always the same branded socks. Must have more than 1 pair of the 12 quid abominations, as she showed ones with a hole in when she supposedly stood on the Christmas tree train or whatever it was.
She's dresses as a scruff.

View attachment 2655562
Black Uggs too when she has them in brown.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Swedish chef

VIP Member
knobheadmactwat 😂😂😂

NoNob is just as bad as her. I think he has a lot of input into what she shares. I’d go as far as saying he’s the brains of the operation but that’s stretching it considerably considering he’s as fick as fuck as her. It’s probably Fruitcake Freda masterminding everything, she’s planned it all from the start and code named it “Operation Pink Silk Purse” 🤭
Wot did I call the ghost of the back passage, can you remember? I feel I have been neglecting him in my posts lately 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

HoratioHoohah

If she was smart (she’s not, she’s thick - yea, thick), she’d have made her grand announcement that as well as being a narcissistic grifter, she was autistic (and also splattered her son’s dx all over the place) when Christine McGuinness’ doc was aired back in March. She tried and failed to suck up to Christine at the time, but missed her vital weapon which would almost certainly have got her column inches and possibly a response from Christine. Let’s face it, she views her own popularity based on the number of slebs she can get a reply from.

nini01

It is possible to get a blue badge for someone with autism depending I guess on how they are affected. Some children might be hard to keep safe walking across a large busy car park (depending on each individua) and others be unable to wait the time it takes to get to a dentist appointment if they can’t park nearby without a blue badge. Often someone with autism who has the blue badge might have other health issues too.

of course no one should be applying for a blue badge that doesn’t have a need for one.
My son is 5 and has a blue badge for Asd/gdd we had to get supporting evidence for it that his dangerous is car parks and public transport. We got his renewal coming soon I dunno how it will be then
---
I have OCD, ADHD, fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis and a spinal condition and live with chronic pain daily. I was told I didn't qualify for a Blue Badge, so I'd be disgusted if any council in the country granted one to that cunt.
I’m sorry that you can’t get one my husband is asd and has osteoporosis and ankylosis spondylitis he has a blue badge I’d say go cab

• Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
It was probably her badge I saw in Fiddle’s car parked in a disabled space at McDonald’s….I thought at the time it was her Grans, maybe not 🤔
---

It’s on the list after Hot Air Balloon ride 😂
Wouldn't surprise me if the first thing she did was use her 'autism' to bag herself a blue badge!
---
Who the feck drew that 😂 Seeing as it mentions “Blessed” I’m thinking it must be that “Blessed be, Crunky snacks, lol lol“ twat 😂🤣😂
The crunky snacks turd will be forever funny and stuff of tattle legend!

• Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Wot did I call the ghost of the back passage, can you remember? I feel I have been neglecting him in my posts lately 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You called the Ghosssst of the back passsage “Blankie” 🤣🤣🤣

Last sighting of “Blankie“ 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Justapeep

VIP Member
Wonder are they all away on holiday last minute dash to keep up with the swallowmans. She's very quiet whatever she's up too

Listoflies

After her photoshoot, the huns flocked to post them and tag her. After the announcement, people put it on their stories...but there has been zero tagged posts that are relevant to her?

Yep, I know, that's why I asked what her traits are as her post is full of people saying it's obvious when they read her book.
I'd love to know too. Anyone can write anything in a book though. I work with many autistic women (many of whom mask & I can spot masking a mile off) but it just does not sit right with me when it comes to her. Can't put my finger on it though..

stroppysal

Chatty Member
It’s not frightening- there’s nothing terrible about being neurodivergent. Neurodivergent people have always existed but there is greater awareness, acceptance and it is now picked up on in schools. The world wouldn’t be what it is today if we hadn’t had autistic people innovating, creating, conceptualising and theorising throughout history. It would be more frightening if we didn’t have them.
I never said or meant autism was frightening. I was replying to somebody else about the amount of children with health conditions.
---
Autistic people were always here . In 60s once they reached age of 4 -5years they took them to doctor who then recommended to put them into insane asylum where they died of starvation or tuberculosis’s, usually before they turn 8-10years .
Omg this is heartbreaking, I couldn't even imagine 💔

Yvonne1010

Chatty Member
Completely OT I realise, but people who equate being ‘tidy’ to having ‘ocd’ really grip my shit. I have OCD, my house isn’t particularly tidy, but it does take me two hours to leave home every day cause of various ‘checks’ I need to do, and if I don’t cross the road by a certain lamp post I believe my family will die. These are just some of the very merry things I have to deal with in a daily basis. People who hoover everyday and then exclaim ‘Oh I’m SO ocd’ wind me the fuck up.
Rant over (and not aimed at you btw) 😂😂
I get ocd when I have to take steriods steriods tip me over my go prescribe a short 2 weeks course of lorazpam. it definetly nothing to do with cleaning and hovering it's debilitating mine last a short while i feel for anyone who suffers long term must be hell.

• Sad

Newcastle 101

Happy New Year you nusty lot!
Can't believe she hasn't even wished her followers, (sorry bots) a HNY.