Mrs Hinch #680 She can’t cope, she can’t sleep, she can’t have babydoll sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also to you both (and anyone else!) there’s an ADHD/ND late diagnosis thread on here that may be helpful!
Thank you! That’s very helpful, I have a friend who we think is on the spectrum but he insists there’s no point in knowing at his age (mid 30s) so it would be good to get some other perspectives. I’ll check that thread out.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can I ask a question? Please ignore if it’s not appropriate or wrong, just wondering why as an adult you want the diagnosis? I know with kids it can help with education etc, but is there still help available to adults in some way or will it just be a help on a personal level to understand why you behave in certain ways? I hope this doesn’t come across as intrusive, just genuinely interested 💕
Late diagnosis individual here - multiple kids who present and are diagnosed as autistic
All completely different and wonderful in their own right.

I’ve struggled with a lot as a child and throughout my life. Learning about autism and being autistic gave me a sense of clarity and understanding of myself.

I’m not “weird” I’m an autistic individual and struggles I have are okay because it’s how my brains wired etc.. this is very brief but hope it helps shed some light on it from one autistic person xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 30
One lone voice so far, I wonder how long until she deletes it, if she notices it in her joy at finally getting some interaction on a post.
IMG_8087.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78
Can I ask a question? Please ignore if it’s not appropriate or wrong, just wondering why as an adult you want the diagnosis? I know with kids it can help with education etc, but is there still help available to adults in some way or will it just be a help on a personal level to understand why you behave in certain ways? I hope this doesn’t come across as intrusive, just genuinely interested 💕
I can't speak for the quoted member, but for me it's very much about trying to understand my life so far. It could also help in employment as autism is covered by the 2010 Equality Act so could potentially protect you from unfair dismissal, mean that your employer has to make adjustments for you etc. I also think it's important for our missed generations of women to seek the diagnoses they've fallen through the cracks of purely for a statistical point of view. There's a massive gap in statistics regarding us because for so long so many of us slipped through the net. To ever get a true picture of levels of autism in girls and women, we need them diagnosed.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
And now we know why she was suddenly talking about how Lonnie goes first in most things, to protect Ronnie. She’s been drip feeding stories in preparation for this reveal.. it just shows you how Sophie & Jamie must spend their time plotting and scheming. Think of all the times she has absolutely SLATED RON FOR RUINING HER MEALS OUT OR DAYS OUT. She’s blamed him for many many things and fine it publicly. She even called him NAUGHTY in interviews - all facts because we have the evidence here on previous threads. Tattle has never trolled Ronnie. Mrs Hinch has trolled and abused Ron’s privacy. She uses her kids for content and engagement, and now for publicity seeking purposes. She couldn’t come up with her home range so decided to exploit poor Ron further. Just when I think she can’t sink any further…I have never been so disgusted by her as I am today. Influencers like her need cancelling - they truly do, for all their endless lies to the people who follow them and the way they exploit their innocent and non consenting young children online. There really should be a law in place to protect kids like Ron & Lon.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Ugh teeny tiny peeny is now sharing the sheep sharing the post, he is a bleep too

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I can't speak for the quoted member, but for me it's very much about trying to understand my life so far. It could also help in employment as autism is covered by the 2010 Equality Act so could potentially protect you from unfair dismissal, mean that your employer has to make adjustments for you etc. I also think it's important for our missed generations of women to seek the diagnoses they've fallen through the cracks of purely for a statistical point of view. There's a massive gap in statistics regarding us because for so long so many of us slipped through the net. To ever get a true picture of levels of autism in girls and women, we need them diagnosed.
Thank you so much for this answer, I was worried my question would seem insensitive, but this is really helpful. My friend at work who I suspect is on the spectrum often sails very close to the wind with some behaviors and comments but to me they seem like a sensory overload type thing and knowing this about employers is good.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's been obvious from months old that Ron was on the spectrum. No one here cares because we're his advocates!
Nice that his parents sent him to a school with an awful reputation and OFSTED report for additional needs though when they knew he was being assessed and the possibility of a diagnosis 🙄

As for Hinch, it's a huge spectrum.. so who knows.
I'm not judging that, having worked and lived with people who you'd never in a million years guess had autism.
It was called here that she'd do this when Christine Mcguiness had her autism programme aired and Slof was posting stories about it all 🙄

What's shameful is that a family decision or not, poor Ronnie can't consent to the public knowing his medical records.
Autism is hard enough and affects people's mental health massively, and his so called loved ones have made it a thousand times worse!!

Thread suggestion

Couldn't care less about consent when all Hinch needs is more content

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
Have they no new contracts coming up? They've been sitting on this for a while, waiting to play this card. As someone earlier mentioned maybe they got wind of something coming (trolloman deal?) and its spooked the pair of them into announcing it now, hoping it will bring press and TV exposure. Oh, and money flowing into the depleted coffers.
Probably a tv program of day to day with unwashed Solomon and hinch wants her own program about her autism… oh and ronnies oppsie forgot about him

Reactions: 9
Here we go. Inch reposting stories in tbe same way he does when blowing smoke ip her arse about lenor. Which does nothing but reduce this to being another ad. She’s done that. That’s on her. When your whole life is a walking advert you dehumanise your child to a mere advert. So wrong.

Reactions: 37
All I can say is VILE bleep. why does the world need to know one mine has it no one knows but ppl who need too. No one knows who I am.

For me it's this line that stuck out for me. No one cares about it these days it seems every Tom, dick and Harry have Autism/adhd. You may get the odd oldie pass comment but that's all.

Get in the bin Hinch

Attachments

Reactions: 25
No no no no no no.

Mrs Hinch. Please. If you thought taking your son off the Internet before wasn't important. Please do this now. From an actual parent of an autistic child. Take your son off the Internet. Who is even messaging asking about her child's bleeping NHS information. Your child is not a prop. Your child's autism is not a toy. Get the duck out. I'm actually raging, just bleeping WHY
If Hinch has got a diagnosis of autism as well as Ronnie, then surely Inch should get them both off social media now but something tells me he likes the lifestyle more.

Reactions: 25
Has best bubs commented yet? I hope her family hang their heads today. There is absolutely nothing those two could do to exploit that little boy any more than they have today. One day he’ll see all of this online, so will his friends, so will his bullies.

Reactions: 21
So anyone else think the home photo shoot was for some big magazine deal about Ron, sorry, her “journey”.

She’s a deplorable bleep she really is. And as for PTWM -and bleeping Mario, they can do one too. Anyone promoting her post purely for content needs a kick in the face too. Ron should be allowed to grow up without all this attention hit that doesn’t pay the bills now down is, Sopha, you bleep. You know without those boys you’ve got zero content. Shameful mother, shameful.

Reactions: 38
Controversial opinion but whatever. So many people want a diagnosis these days who don't bloody need one and/or meet criteria for one that it almost feels being neurodivergence will become the norm. Then people will need a new diagnosis to not be the same as everyone else. It absolutely boils my piss. I work in this field and referrals have shot through the roof because of people self diagnosing on the internet and then being furious when we don't give them the diagnosis and they haven't even come close to the line. Imagine being furious that you don't have a lifelong condition.

I saw a TikTokker the other day crying her eyes out because for the second time she had been told she neither had ASC or ADHD (after going for a second opinion) and her whole TikTok persona was being AuADHD. Everyone in the comments was rightly ripping it out of her.

It's infuriating to see people who really need the diagnosis and clearly have it sitting on lists for years because the waiting lists are filled with wannabes desperate to have something diagnosed.

Give it a couple of years and neurodiversity will be out and everyone will want a new diagnosis.

People need to get a shitting grip and be grateful for not having conditions. Absolutely takes the piss out of people that genuinely struggle with these conditions.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 100
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.