Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
not all do - my daughter was referred at 3. Diagnosed 7 months later. On the nhs.

let’s be honest though. She has the money to go private and that’s no bad thing as it reduces the waiting list.

She’s annoying for sure but definitely believe that she is too. She ticks many boxes and it runs in families so it fits.

you can be autistic and a dick.
This. She is 100% autistic. Have thought this for ages. Of course she is. And you know what, good for her for finally telling the world. Well known people who announce, make it that bit easier for my daughter to accept who she is.
I haven’t got the energy to be angry about this. This is only a good thing. Adhd became trendy. Autism has not. This takes guts to admit. But it was also blatantly obvious.
---
Sorry but I really don't see that she's autistic. The only thing is possibly her rigidity with food. But she doesn't seem to have any social communication issues at all. She doesn't seem to present with any ASC mannerisms at all. I can absolutely see it in Ron, but not her. If anything Jamie comes across as ASC way more than her.

Oh come on. Social anxiety.
Rigid thinking
Masking
Eating disorders
Obsession with looks.
It’s all there. Have you seen Christine mcguinness, they’re very similar

• Haha
Reactions: 10

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Yeah I get what you're saying and her posting about her own 'diagnosis' is fine, she's an adult. But never for Ronnie. That's not fine. Not at all.
Do you think autism is a shameful secret that should be kept quiet or something?

You should meet my 12yo who doesn’t care who knows she’s autistic, and who understands herself so well and is learning to advocate for herself at school every day. It’s because she understands that autism, for her, is neither a terrible thing nor a superpower. It’s just who she is.

The sooner we start viewing autism in a neutral way and not this hush-hush, private, still deeply stigmatised thing the better.

• Heart

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Limited language cos she's thick, socially inept not lack of social awareness, we don't know about her facial expressions cos of her heavy filtering, I don't hear a flat tone, greedy not obsessive and the weight issue is a whole different issue, I could quite easily pin some of those to myself and proclaim autism, the autism spectrum is very wide
It is wide, but the diagnosis is not. Most people present or can relate to one or several traits.

Hi guys 👋 relatively new here. I’ve tried to see if it has been mentioned on other threads but there are so many 🤣

Do we actually know if Ronnie has autism? She constantly hints at it, saying he has speech delay, likes routine and lining things up but never actually says the word.

Also I’ve noticed since she’s move to the new house the content has pretty much dried up. So do we reckon she’s made her millions so no longer has to really work or that everyone has just infact had enough of her?

Reactions: 9

miss_hazy

Not sure if anyone else has said this but I feel she’s definitely on the spectrum. Go see a psychiatrist Sophie and be honest with yourself and your followers.
I literally said this yesterday, does she read here? 🤔
I myself have autism and see autistic traits in her, however I can’t tell if it’s the fake act she puts on and in reality is a completely different person. I really dislike her either way 😂

The only thing that was difficult for her about this reveal was deciding when was the most advantageous time to do it. I’d put money on it being no coincidence that her accounts will be out in the next day or so. This is their last throw of the dice to revive her dwindling account.
That pair of cunts will use her, paid for, diagnosis to excuse every single bit of her disgusting conning behaviour. For her autism will absolutely be her “super-power” to deflect from any criticism about anything she ever does. She’ll think she’s fucking invincible now. Every time she fails to declare an ad, or goes missing for days, because she’s a lazy twat who can’t be bothered to do her “job” or being “obsessed” about any passing fad, or her profligate spending on piles of cheap tat; it will all now be excused as part of her autism and anyone that challenges any aspect of her behaviour will be an “ableist troll”.
No aspect of Ronnie’s development and his diagnosis should ever have been for public consumption and even worse she’ll now feel she has free rein to exploit her children even further, if that’s at all possible and she’ll now proclaim to be an ASD expert and speak for all autistic people and parents of autistic children - guess what Soph you absolutely will never be relatable to, or speak for me or my child..
If I’m being generous she might actually have convinced herself that she’s doing this to raise awareness, but I doubt it, because she’s clearly absolutely loving the attention it’s bringing and she and Inch will most definitely have viewed this reveal as a last-ditch, money-making opportunity on a failing brand.
I don’t think I could despise her more right now 🤬
Yes. ALL of this.

Listoflies

For any lurking sheep or anyone looking for nasty troll comments about Ron, here’s proof that Hinch is loving this diagnosis with Ron.

Every single other post on her grid has the number of likes turned off after about 20 - 30 mins tops.

This post still has the numbers on after 2 hours 💁🏽‍♀️
Catching up but I had a nosey earlier and the last time she left likes on a post, it was December 2021. She has started turning them off since the "official" move in to the farm big garden.

Gurt Lush

I don't know a great deal about autism, although I know she's been dripping feeding it for ages. He's only 4, which seems young and quick for a diagnosis- I have friends who have gone around in circles for years trying to get answers and support for their children. Many of you will be more knowledgeable on it than I am, and she is.

Here she is exploiting her child, and increasing his vulnerability in so many ways- publishing his medical information, sharing personal videos and photos, putting his name on his clothes, sharing his private space online in exchange for likes from strangers. If ever there was proof that she's willing to sell her children's lives so she can avoid a proper job, this is it.

Hinch, internet trolls are not the biggest danger to your children- you are!
That’s because of the NHS system, no doubt she paid for a private diagnosis

Isabelle88

Have they no new contracts coming up? They've been sitting on this for a while, waiting to play this card. As someone earlier mentioned maybe they got wind of something coming (trolloman deal?) and its spooked the pair of them into announcing it now, hoping it will bring press and TV exposure. Oh, and money flowing into the depleted coffers.
Probably a tv program of day to day with unwashed Solomon and hinch wants her own program about her autism… oh and ronnies oppsie forgot about him

Mysay

The cleaning video is so obviously fake ..camera set up hair n makeup n filter spot on ..earlier atleast she used to hold the camera or someone used to follow her holding the camera ...

InchSchlong

Soz if plagiarizing
But this is her donation for Grinch

Besides the amount, which should be higher given that it's got charity, it's really got my socks in a twist that she's put her name as Mrs Hinch. Why you using your stage name for that's not your fucking name. Has to draw attention to her business, can't just be Sophie H?!
Probably so she can claim it is a tax deductible business expense 🙄

For any lurking sheep or anyone looking for nasty troll comments about Ron, here’s proof that Hinch is loving this diagnosis with Ron.

Every single other post on her grid has the number of likes turned off after about 20 - 30 mins tops.

This post still has the numbers on after 2 hours 💁🏽‍♀️
Came here to say exactly this!! Absolute proof right there. Very sad.