Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chloe bee

Ah nothing says relatable like letting chickens shit all over your £165 coat and wading through a damp, muddy, shite covered garden in £100 slippers

she’s gonna need to pull a major contract out of the bag next year lads because there’s no way in blue hell she is earning enough to sustain her spending
Too right...her company accounts are half what they were for this year!

Reactions: 7

MrsD33

VIP Member
Great minds think alike!

Jamie's voice properly gives me the ick.
Sorry, I didn’t want to tag you and give you all the credit for posting it first hun 😘

Dont suppose you know how to get a sink shiny and where I can get one of those sponges that looks like a sanitary towel do ya? 😂

• Haha

IBeingnosey

What is it about doing craft activities on the floor? Who presets a table (or three) for weeks on end so you can’t actually use it to eat or play games? The sheer stupidity of it blows my mind. (Disclaimer: I appreciate that the table is so far away from the F&B seating booth that weepy Al might need to make a pallet bridge to reach it.)

I’m having Christmas dinner anxiety as we put our food out on the breakfast bar, guests choose what they want and take it through to the dining room. Reading the other posts, is this a bad thing?! I hate having the table crammed with serving plates and constantly passing stuff up and down when I’m eating. In my defence, I am a grown adult who can cook lunch without my mummy as a 24/7 PA.
That’s exactly what we do. So much easier

Danielle0120

VIP Member
She’s been doing really well for the last 9/10 months. I have full custody of her now and we’ve worked on talking through any situations that we think might be overwhelming so we can have a plan in place.

She’s had counselling at school and she understands that she’s not a moody little cow or any of the other labels her other family gave her.

She’s an absolute pleasure but she still has times when she cant control her emotions, think hormones arent helping, and its heartbreaking to see the harm she does to herself but we keep going x

Sorry that turned into an essay I should have just said she’s doing better thank you 🙈😂
Oh bless her!!! You sound amazing, what a lucky girl!!! 🩷

• Heart

miss n thropy

Chatty Member

abbotty

Agree to disagree. I respect everyone's opinion.
I PERSONALLY don't agree, it's too much of a coincidence and perfect timing considering her career is, well has, gone down the shitter. She knows fine well what she's doing.

When it comes to Ronnie I won't comment much, I don't care about some random sprog who shouldn't be put on the internet when sitting on the toilet taking a shit, along with absolutely every part of his life. We shouldn't know anything about him, and certainly not his medical records.
The announcement for sure. But that doesn’t mean the diagnosis isn’t genuine.

WendyW

Chatty Member
I think Stacey gets mentioned here, rightly or wrongly, because of the relevance between the 2 - Hinch made a big deal out of their friendship and did everything she could to copy Stacey's way of living, I mean she got so envious once SSS got the cottage that she came up with the 'farm'...

Overall I would say nobody on here likes any influencer, because no matter how graceful their original idea was, they always end up being selling machines and in order to be 'influencing' they need to pretend to be trustworthy and friendly, which in fact is the psychological model of any household brand. The important difference between these people and brands, is that influencers use their actual homes, children, families and anything which should be private to reach that level of so called trust.

In my opinion, Trollomon earns her cash by being creative and consistent - Im not going to define the idea of 'hard work' because it's too subjective and in reality it doesn't mean anything, meaning it isn't measured fairly and that is just the way it is (although it's not right). I don't see why footballers get paid as they do, or traders etc and why a teacher or nurses gets paid so little.

Stacey is equally as shrewd when it comes to brand endorsement, but she also has many gigs she has worked for - I find her more inclined to name and tag brands even if in the end it will be to her advantage, whereas Hinch has only ever done it for hard cash or freebies. Hinch would have never taken a 'new influencer' under her wing the way Stacey did (even though S may have had an agenda) because she is scared of competition - she only pairs up with low life hinchers. Also I have to admit it is refreshing to see (not always) Stacey's human body and tired face without pretending.

I have worked or done business with people like Stacey, and they always see the bigger picture. I have also come across people like Hinch and they always fail in the end because of their ego, failure to delegate, and self inflicted ideas of grandeur.

I don't like either of them, but if I was to do business with one of them, I know who I would choose without a shadow of a doubt. And as a consumer I wouldn't buy anything directly linked to any influencer but that's just me.

To conclude, I'd say Hinch is immensely envious of Stacey and she believed she was above her for a while - they share over 55% of their followers so she knows she better rim her if she wants to stay in the market. She gets mentioned on here because it's inevitable, especially when there's nothing else to talk about! Like you I don't think Stacey is deliberately trolling Hinch but she certainly doesn't mind the backlash!

Thank you for coming to my TED talk!
Bloody brilliant!!! Love it all ❤

AllieBee

VIP Member
Yes. Definitely. She shifted aspects of her personality. And she did all those cryptic posts that I wish I could trawl back to find. I’m guessing this was around the time of the book meet and greet or am I wrong? And we all knew immediately that both her and Ronnie had received a diagnosis.

Whilst I’m here. I’ve never know anyone ever in my whole life “reveal” their child’s medical diagnosis online like that. Ever.
Sorry almost plagiarised you in another post but snap! I have a feeling that post was like a black and white post was much earlier this year and I know we wondered then if Ronnie had been diagnosed?