Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catlaydee

Hi Sophie,

We know you or one of your minions read here 👋🏻

Just a reminder that you are broadcasting YOUR children to ANYONE and EVERYONE!! And that you are not immune to the goings on outside of your "bubble"

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
Your Tattle Trollzzzz 👍🏻
She'd take it as a compliment 😡

Reactions: 6

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Where’s the festive cheer gone guys, none of us are mods and we are free to discuss Hinch on this thread and any Comparisons we want, whether it’s SSS or any other Insta cunt. If you don’t like it scroll on by🥰🎄
Too late to scroll when her gurning, simpleton face is being reposted, once seen it can’t be unseen 🤢

• Haha

Mysay

Is she still with Gleam..lots of folks have jumped ship...I heard it's dissolving

• Wow

abbotty

Well you’re lucky then. Where I live it’s a 5-7 year wait.
I don’t believe she does… she has none of the traits of autism… she’s a fake and a fraud.
I don’t agree she has none.
And that’s excessive. The average wait country wide is 2 years.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
@BeeHappy Schweeet’arrrt are you around to start a new thread as this one is going to hit 1,000 soon?
I can start one, but have no recap xxx

• Heart

purplethesurple

Chatty Member
My 4 year old would absolutely shit his pants if that Grinch fella showed up at our door😂
mine would of done it if he actually turned up and did what the Grinch is meant to do shout at the kids try and nick presents etc 🤣 she's obviously told them not to do that so another borrrrringg act

• Haha

Isabelle88

Sorry but I really don't see that she's autistic. The only thing is possibly her rigidity with food. But she doesn't seem to have any social communication issues at all. She doesn't seem to present with any ASC mannerisms at all. I can absolutely see it in Ron, but not her. If anything Jamie comes across as ASC way more than her.
Thought the same think to me Jamie is more

Reactions: 5

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Someone commented about "Ron's flaps" 🙄 I still doubt it's autism, they just never have anything fun happen the rest of the year so any child would get a little overwhelmed
Watching that was the first time I thought maybe (not that I should see enough of him to care or tell). But, as you said it could also be his way of processing excitement as he is always told what to do, be quiet or generally under stimulated.

• Sad

lalala88

As a Sen teacher who teaches children who have battled for years for a diagnosis she makes me sick. My own daughter is clearly neurodiverse and after 4 years we are having to pay privately for a diagnosis and support
Yet this clown has done a giggle search, mimicked the criteria and here we are.
wouldn’t surprise me if she’s applied for a blue badge and PIP the lazy lying cunt
💯! It takes fucking years. God she'd do anything for attention.
I guess this is her big announcement.
---
Honestly, you lot need to just seriously....Get..A..Life.
Why do you all so obsessively watch and follow her if you hate her so much. It's embarrassing..
Concentrate on your own life 🙄
Why are you so obsessed with us you creep.

• Haha

Listoflies

I have never seen a mother so disengaged with her children. Where’s the spontaneity? The random scoop them up in a hug? The mother child funny faces that’s guaranteed to make them laugh? The little touches or look’s that mean I love you you are my world. Instead we get treated to robotic gestures and nervous expressions those poor poor boys. They are being brought up in a sterile environment where their entire lives are scripted.
She can type that they’re her world but the body language reads otherwise.
That house is hollow and soulless. And any relationships in it are completely false (apart from maybe Sofa still being attached to fiddles tits)
How can the sheep not see this 🤷🏻‍♀️
She has many faces, most of them funny. But the toddler twins are shipped off to greyskull or can't see them behind her phone.

Yeah I get what you're saying and her posting about her own 'diagnosis' is fine, she's an adult. But never for Ronnie. That's not fine. Not at all.
I get that, he is entitled to privacy. Either tell us outright and don't hint at it or don't show them at all.

abbotty

I don't come here for comments on myself, if that's how you feel maybe comment on other posts too, I stand by my comment that she is thick, nothing to do with autism, you don't know anything about me
I don’t know why you’re telling me to comment elsewhere.

Thick is an ableist slur.