Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsCapps

Chatty Member
Boys have 100% already got dolls and prams in the prison playroom - I swear we’ve seen them before.

no message box on any of her stories for me but then I don’t follow her so may be different for others 🤷🏼‍♀️

LQOF posted a very similar list the other day for Christmas clean…

Attachments

Reactions: 12

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
The florist’s door post has come up on my insta. Still only 800 likes, 40 ish comments and not one acknowledgment from Hinch or her clan.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

HulaHannah

VIP Member
I 100% believe it was orchestrated- just like the fake harassment she got on the plane re her badly behaved brats.
She is so desperate for any press. I’m so embarrassed for them! Every single press she’s had in the past 2 years is about negative stuff, trollz or weight or tend anxiety.

Vile.
I’d add that nonob sees himself as an alpha, football fanatic oioi so I VERY much doubt someone as thick as him would let his son play with a doll.
I think it has to be the doll thing, the kids on the plane, the kids being tutted at, the kids, the kids, the kids to play on the sympathy of the followers she has left as well. Not sure many would have sympathy for her herself anymore so plays on their emotions around kids.

As a side note, I noticed a lot of her type of followers being mean on a recent Home Bargains post earlier. A couple in front of an Xmas tree who change into Mickey blankets (Hinch in their username). 'Be kind' obviously only extends to protecting the feelings of the influencers they have on a pedestal who don't give a damn about their existence beyond clicks and money. To go out your way to publicly comment on someone's weight, yet no doubt consoling the likes of Hinch over a probable fake message.

Reactions: 11

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Seeing all the comments like "autism is something to celebrate"and "autism rocks" really angers me. My daughter would love not to have panic attacks that are debilitating and getting overwhelmed and overstimulated in social situations. We don't celebrate it, we deal with it and help her deal with it. It's hard.
I wouldn't trade my daughter for the world, but I don't think it rocks and she doesn't either
Hugs to your sweet girl xx and you

• Heart

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Also to you both (and anyone else!) there’s an ADHD/ND late diagnosis thread on here that may be helpful!
Thank you! That’s very helpful, I have a friend who we think is on the spectrum but he insists there’s no point in knowing at his age (mid 30s) so it would be good to get some other perspectives. I’ll check that thread out.

• Heart

Kelly112330

God the elves are boring.
They’re meant to be naughty in a cute way.
Hers now “hinch” (not a real fucking word let alone a verb).
🤦🏽‍♀️
Apart from the two (?) times we've seen videos of the kids interacting with elves I doubt she even does eots for them. It’s all for the gram. I bet they get shoved in the drawer once she’s finished recording.
I started elf on the shelf in 2013 when my youngest was one and wayyyy before it was even a popular thing to do over here. Every night I’d move them sometimes they did stuff sometimes they just moved position. Now my kids are too old to believe the elves stay in the hallway on the console table sometimes the kids move them to different locations in the house. Do they record it? No. Did I ever record it? No. She lives her life on the gram and it’s sad because she’s the one missing out on the magic for her kids not them. She’s too busy entertaining the 4.7 million or so bots she’s bought.

AllieBee

VIP Member
she was but she was also the original exploiter of kids so taking the p somewhat. No one publicised kids at their worst quite like she did.
She might well be all those things but the content of her post is spot on.

View attachment 2637778

She forgot about the main content that she posts…. ADs 🙄

Also, she’s being snarky about others “Fancy, posh looking content with shit hot transitions” because she’s shite at them and too lazy to do them 🤭

And….. her content isn’t crazy, she is. Her content is boring, packed full of lies, filters and scripted scenes 🎬
she’s completely delusional 🤣🤣

• Haha

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
Just came on to say the same about that dry robe.Covered in chicken shit she really is a useless bitch people who would love one to use as for the purpose intended can't afford them. Maybe it's a finger up to dry robe whom wouldn't give her a discount for the sheep. Like.... here's what I think of your coat. Used for wildlife to shit on
---
Ps the hens are not playing ball the daft bint they think it's something to eat
Those chickens are almost as thick as she is!
---
Baffles me how she never has any decent footwear for around notafarm.

Last edited:

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Im noti
Totally not how I’d interpret it. I’d assume poor manners and pushes in front 😂 and Ron is old enough to allow his little brother to go first. I don’t know why she always has to talk down about Ron. She’s also talking as if Len’s speech is better than Ron’s, despite absolutely no evidence of this. Better than Ron at the same age, probably. But Ron is fine.
View attachment 2637221
Cing the wreath looks battered and so do her roots🤣🤣

• Haha

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Scraping the bottom of the barrel zoph 😂😂

You’ve had a good run considering you are a lazy shit but face facts, you are a proven liar who got lucky because a load of women were bored and turned to cleaning . The same women feel they ought to protect you hence the few growlers on the comment section , they are going to be pissed real soon when they see you’ve turned off messages 👍🏻

mammaof3

VIP Member
410223968_290277427348844_3253383505989292901_n.jpg
410265731_892654908755385_4018494054171561457_n.jpg
410642852_394744166313904_4348143117384558037_n.jpg

410844956_1451753135757969_862786699351592636_n.jpg

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Does he want a dil because he's seen her page and assumes that's what people look like.blow up dolls. I mean what with the new barbie doll hair sweep too. And that bambibimbo filter. its not you you fag end.View attachment 2632856who the fuck is this. Hahaha I look and laugh because what the actual fuckerie does she think she is doing with this filter.View attachment 2632857View attachment 2632858View attachment 2632859haha eloòoooooongate that head.sliiiiiim the jawwww.
View attachment 2632860yes yes guys I'm that bitchView attachment 2632861sparky bum bum
And that child's been hiding those dolls he laaaarves hasn't he. Seen not one.(que dropping folls around the place( but not one sign of a doll. Not even in hos room.toy room. Nah not one.
Nice message to yourself. Once again oversharing her boys private lives. What is the point in you uou evil witch.seriously.your one hideous mother. One hideous person and you should have zero presence online and you should have zero presence in thise boys life tbh.harsh,but your destruction of them is swift and horrifying to witness.
---

The papers didn't even use her new promo shots.how dare they!
And look how wonky the background is, filtered to fuck!

• Wow

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Can anyone else remember when she suddenly started having ticks and doing weird stuff like the noises?

I think it was after Christines documentary but not sure.

We near enough all said then that it was like she was pretending to be autistic.

@HinchesSousChef can you remember or am I talking shite 😂
Yeah she did it on SYLO didn’t she? When she was walking off in the warehouse she lunged her whole head to the side really randomly.