Mrs Hinch #678 Going back to her roots with grey, thinking it will make the sheep stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since when has she ever announced that she won’t be on much, errr……never!! She normally goes missing in action for days without any explanation?? Clearly trying to up the engagement with the “photoshoot” comment, Sophie you really are manipulative, aren’t you? Please tell me how you sleep at night 🤔
She doesn't sleep she stays up talking to her xmas tree with tend anxiety

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s just posted about it - clearly wanting everyone to think she’s in demand and is working 😂 nah, she’s a has been - she has nothing left unless she uses Ron in a book
Its not coming up on my story viewer for some reason.

I wonder if she makes Georgia (makeup kid) do her make up in the cupboard 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Its not coming up on my story viewer for some reason.

I wonder if she makes Georgia (makeup kid) do her make up in the cupboard 🤭
Of course, Georgia is there today doing her makeup! She posted about working with her bestie last night. Funny how Stacey Solomon no longer calls her that 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just took some of my daughter’s washing out of the tumble dryer and noticed she has a Hinch loungewear set - should I tell her to move out?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Word to the wise Hinch ya utter twit. If you didn’t filter yourself beyond recognition maybe you wouldn’t hate being photographed by others. Although tbf, she absolutely doesn’t hate it just trying to be shy and anxious and relatable, it’s all about her so she’ll be revelling it. Self obsessed narc.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She deleted the post saying she wouldn't be on today since she has a photo shoot but she's planned her clean for tomorrow and replaced it with a heavily filtered video of her saying she hates photo shoots and has lost her 'sexiness' 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
wondering if they’ll be shooting her filter face or actual face?
the audacity of the woman coming on stories when she absolutely does not look like that. HOW does she just carry on like it?!

Reactions: 17
Telling the sheep she hates photoshoots all whilst eyefucking herself.
Don't sorry Soph, you night not be able to filter as they shoot but I'm sure they'll edit the pics so people don't think it's someone totally different 🙄

Guess who's back, back again...doll filter here you arrrrrreeeee! And what's with that bread roll on her head :ROFLMAO:

Ahh the tend anxiety, her best manipulation hack. Im sure they will be able to edit the pics Sophie Rose, don't worry!

Screen Shot 2023-12-07 at 09.23.00.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Super hero Hinch Bros could go on an expedition to find the missing dolls house, Polly, the socks that went to soak and never returned, the advent calendars and the record player. They end up at Maldon tip and find it all. They try to take it home but the evil claw comes riding in on the back of a manic alpaca and prevents them.
They might even find the Dry Robe discount that never was 🤪🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I reckon there’s definitely another kids book in the offing, especially so after she posted a pic of Tend Farm book this week and referred to it as her “first children's book”….

• Sad
Reactions: 17
duck.your filtered bake right off Sofa, you don't hate a photo shoot you bloody laavvv it and what's more you get to show off your house. Which practically gives you an orgasm. Which is more than be said for Jimbobnojob.
The anxious overwrought persona doesn't work. We know your mettle lady.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Boring, boring boring, Sofa and her tend anxiety is back. Such pressing deadlines, deadlines that are so deadliney they can be pushed out to 12 months.

• Haha
If she’s been putting it off for a year I’m guessing the photo shoot is nothing more than what YMU do as part of the contract for anyone on their books. Her current picture on their site looks like it’s from the Meemoir era and looks nothing like her (no change there 🥱).

Despite how she’s trying to change the narrative and make herself look important and in-demand (remember Trolloman had an at-home photo shoot recently for her Asda collection) this won’t be related to anything new or up-coming, because if it was she’d have been drip-feeding the sheep leading up to this.
It’s just YMU fulfilling their contractual obligations and it’s obvious that the “team” wouldn’t spring for either a proper location shoot or a make-up artist. She really is bottom of the list of their clients.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You guys know everything.... what's the photos shoot about?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.