Mrs Hinch #678 Going back to her roots with grey, thinking it will make the sheep stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That tree reshare was possible because she’s a stupid twit and somebody has mailed to say they couldn’t get the ribbon to stay curled . She didn’t say WIRED ribbon the first time .
IG is her full-time job and she can't even get that right.

Silly cow.

Untitled.png

407662056_7808188669197615_5980413548795289459_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s funny coz I have my own business and I’ve never said to anyone or even thought to myself “I wonder how I got here”. I know how I got here, it was through education, determination and a lot of bloody hard work. I didn’t get to attend nativity plays or sports days, I missed out on school holidays and time with my family coz I was working a 60 hour week.
Hinch continually telling her followers that she “doesn’t know how she got here” is basically her saying “I don’t deserve to have all of this. I can’t believe I’m getting away with it.” What I can’t believe is that her intellectually challenged followers are still funding her ridiculous lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I swear she's trying to speak another language because she's sounding less and less English by the day with this demented accent.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lennie’s going to bed tonight in the same pyjamas that he was wearing this morning? Surely not! 🤔
(Well, same pyjama top anyway. He had mismatched bottoms on again this morning.)

Reactions: 9
It's so weird! Tbh I never heard they lose their magic, and let's be honest they are just little dolls, they aren't magic, parents have to make up the tricks. The don't touch them or they lose their magic is cruel because most little kids want to touch ans hold them.
---

Let's take some guesses at what the title might be.

The Hinch Bros Adventures in Hinchland
The Chronicles of Hinch Farm
Ron, Len and the Dead Chickens
Me, Myself and Lies
---
'My first children's book' - there won't be a second at this rate, hunnayyyy! Flogging for pennies at every store, including The Works for £1. It costs more to produce the paper, ink and labour so it's selling at a loss.

All her fans already bought it full price at a whopping £12.99 and paid for another £12 to have that piece of tit signed by her illiterate hand. Who the duck does she think is going to buy it now :ROFLMAO:

The smell of her desperation is stronger than zoflora.
Thread suggestion

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry if this has been asked before but what does the media column mean? As that stays pretty consistent ?
It's the pictures/videos that she posts on her grid.

She's a bit anal about it and deletes some when she adds them on.

Untitled.png

Reactions: 8
Soph hun when someone tend messages to ask how you did something. That's perfect time to do some content as you can show and create doing said thing.

BUT your too lazy and because mummy did it for you really 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh for duck sake the old 'can't believe I live here' shite again...😒 She basically says it to brag on the sly. She really wants to shout " Look what I got, look at my big (but not nice) house! Blah blah. Give it a rest. I can't believe that bleep got so lucky either but hopefully she's on her way back down and can duck off back to greyskull soon.
The book thing, I reckon another will come out, will be some Shite about Ronnie and his special needs super powers! Or him finding his voice!
Though we were all told he found that when he was about 2 and asked why some man was eating paper at a funfair...if you know you know!
If I remember rightly, wasn't there someone on here a while back revealing some insider info about her and what was to come and I'm sure they mentioned she had a 2 or 3 book release deal to come..I may be mis-remembering this though so forgive me if so :)

Reactions: 24
I've had a book published, if it was for sale on Amazon for just over 3 quid, I'm not sure I'd be sharing that on Instagram 🤨 That's a bit embarrassing it's discounted so much, can't give it away.. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don't really get the elf thing coz I haven't got kids, but why does she flip everytime one of them touches it? Like what does it matter?
It really bleeping doesn't matter! We don't follow the "if you touch, they'll lose their magic" bullshit, because they're kids (both of mine are ND), and of all the tit going on in the world, its really not important. She's just deranged!

Reactions: 23
Soph hun when someone tend messages to ask how you did something. That's perfect time to do some content as you can show and create doing said thing.

BUT your too lazy and because mummy did it for you really 🤣🤣
Sadly this is one of the genuine hardcore Hunchers 😂🤢 I can’t remember exactly why she came to our attention, something to do with her being a midwife? Did she want to help her birth Lonnie?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
What is this new condescending voice she puts on for those poor boys. Its like a really patronising care professional or teacher trying to speak to a "lower dim" person in their eyes. Surprisingly always with the kids or followers when doing ads! Then goes bacl to the horrific ear wrapping owwww my brain Addlestone with it over elaborated voicing of everything. The fffff the riiiiiiiiight governor schpeel.ugh she makes worms dive back underground.
And no Sophie
You planned this from the very start.
You had your mood board from the get go.
And like the sly little tit you manipulate everyone u til you got exactly here.
But lookat you with your soulless house and garden. Nothing there is perfect or personal as u think it would be when you've got your dream
It cold. It belongs to everyone who gifted it
Nothing says it's yours.nothihg is your character.haja oh yes,it is actually cold dead soulless crap. Even your kids aren't close to you, Part of you. They are so detached
Your family is your fodder.and your a disgusting greedy bint
But you jave minions
And the rear will and are seeing through the filters. And it's all just lies.

Reactions: 14
It’s funny coz I have my own business and I’ve never said to anyone or even thought to myself “I wonder how I got here”. I know how I got here, it was through education, determination and a lot of bloody hard work. I didn’t get to attend nativity plays or sports days, I missed out on school holidays and time with my family coz I was working a 60 hour week.
Hinch continually telling her followers that she “doesn’t know how she got here” is basically her saying “I don’t deserve to have all of this. I can’t believe I’m getting away with it.” What I can’t believe is that her intellectually challenged followers are still funding her ridiculous lifestyle.
The tend nativity of her situation is an absolute piss take, although I did see another instcunzzzzzzz declaring that they manifested their expensive European car, so I'm off to search for mine with me third eye as I breathe out of me orifice, oiiii oiiiiiiiii
---
Me, Myself and Lies
---

Thread suggestion
Thread suggestion
I'm suggesting your book title as a Fred suggestion
Me, Myself and Lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.