Mrs Hinch #678 Going back to her roots with grey, thinking it will make the sheep stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s got a mini photo shoot at home…YMU trying to please her?

what do we reckon the photo shoot will be about? Is it for her 2nd children’s book (of lies), her non existent home range or just about her and her farm life in the countryside 🥱

Reactions: 23
Oh god, “book” number 2 is going to be some shite about “The Hinch Bros (Ron, Len n Hen) or “It’s good to be different” shite alluding to Ron’s journey/diagnosis (for duck knows what).

What she SHOULD do is write a book called “The mysterious disappearance of Len’s curls” 😂😂
She could do a whole mystery series for things that have disappeared in that house (or outside it - poor hens)

• Haha
Reactions: 16

what do we reckon the photo shoot will be about? Is it for her 2nd children’s book (of lies), her non existent home range or just about her and her farm life in the countryside 🥱
Another photo shoot at home?? She must tell YMU she's agoraphobic either that or they don't want to waste time and money on her having photo shoots at other locations.

Reactions: 10
She could do a whole mystery series for things that have disappeared in that house (or outside it - poor hens)
Super hero Hinch Bros could go on an expedition to find the missing dolls house, Polly, the socks that went to soak and never returned, the advent calendars and the record player. They end up at Maldon tip and find it all. They try to take it home but the evil claw comes riding in on the back of a manic alpaca and prevents them.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She could do a kind of where's Wally kind of book, titled 'where's all my tit on Malden Tip' we should stop giving her ideas 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She lives for the photo shoots. The hair, make up, clothes and all eyes fussing over her. It will be interesting what angle she goes for. Is it going to be all “cosy” with big dressing gowns and baggy jumpers or will she have her arse and midriff out in leggings and crop tops like a 15 year old.

What’s the purpose of the photo shoot? What is she selling? Usually it’s very obvious with her but she’s not been hinting as heavily as usual. Either she’s learned the art of keeping quiet or there’s not really anything to promote except her. That interview in ok magazine proved there was nothing new. Not even new photos. Seems odd to have a photo shoot after a magazine article. I always thought her press shots were ridiculous. They weren’t telling a consistent story about who/what Mrs Hinch is. Just a jumble of slaggy outfits and horrendous lipstick so soph could play models. Her This is Me photos were awful too.

I wonder whether we will catch a glimpse of unfiltered sopha at all.

Reactions: 28
Maybe management have arranged a photo shoot to try to establish what she actually looks like 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 32

How do you know she’s got a photoshoot?

Reactions: 2
I wonder is she wraps Lonnie’s hair around a toilet roll tube to make it curl🤣🤣🤣
Oops! Didn’t mean to plagiarise you Irish, just didn’t read ahead. However, instead of apologising, I’m going to pretend it didn’t happen and that I’m the only one to post about Lonnie’s curls and cardboard tubes! If it’s good enough for Dogpie, it’s good enough for me! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Nah Nusty Hen, she's not worth spending the location money on.

'Mrs Hunchedover and my year of living vicariously' or
'Mrs Hunch and the curse of her giant floof' '
Again, all working titles 😁😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Since when has she ever announced that she won’t be on much, errr……never!! She normally goes missing in action for days without any explanation?? Clearly trying to up the engagement with the “photoshoot” comment, Sophie you really are manipulative, aren’t you? Please tell me how you sleep at night 🤔

Reactions: 20
She lives for the photo shoots. The hair, make up, clothes and all eyes fussing over her. It will be interesting what angle she goes for. Is it going to be all “cosy” with big dressing gowns and baggy jumpers or will she have her arse and midriff out in leggings and crop tops like a 15 year old.

What’s the purpose of the photo shoot? What is she selling? Usually it’s very obvious with her but she’s not been hinting as heavily as usual. Either she’s learned the art of keeping quiet or there’s not really anything to promote except her. That interview in ok magazine proved there was nothing new. Not even new photos. Seems odd to have a photo shoot after a magazine article. I always thought her press shots were ridiculous. They weren’t telling a consistent story about who/what Mrs Hinch is. Just a jumble of slaggy outfits and horrendous lipstick so soph could play models. Her This is Me photos were awful too.

I wonder whether we will catch a glimpse of unfiltered sopha at all.
I'm going with arse out, tit's out, full minge, that is for Fiddlemetimbers boudoir shoot 🤣 and also 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.