Mrs Hinch #678 Going back to her roots with grey, thinking it will make the sheep stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that right I never knew that. Top level cringe, I used to work with a girl who had her first name tattooed on her wrist. Everyone used to rip the tit out of her “did you get that done incase you forget?” Etc. She always maintained she loved her name and loved her tattoo. Fast forward a few years, I bump into her, she’s had the tat covered with something tit 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 oh Sophie, how embarrassing!!!! Also a little shoutout to Amelia, if you’re reading 😂😂😂😂😂
But did she cover the old tattoo with a depiction of the middle name she gave herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2615405

Who put 10p in NoNob? It was like where’s Wally finding him in the pic, the double thumbs up gave him away…. What a twit 😂
Also, I hate that “about last night” tit. Good for him for escaping the claw, fidddle and the crem for a few hours, But. Like calm down, Kim Kardashian, it’s not like you went to the met, you went go karting in Basildon with a few mates.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
P
How long has she spent putting Christmas decs up?? Talk about dragging it out. Why does she think anyone is interested?? I’m not a humbug by any means. Me and mine love Christmas but all this time spent to have them up for a few weeks? Literally no one else who works and or has kids would be able to spend so much time on it. Her all over though. Christmas = Stuff, stuff and more stuff.

Also, the imposter syndrome is because she’s not earned that house. It’ll never go away until the day she’s booted back to grey skull and her main road house with a big garden is just a distant memory.
Took me about 2 hours to decorate in total did it with the kids too I haven't got much decs I would say a normal amount I buy a small few every year to add (mostly ornaments)and they pick them not me there is no specific theme only fun for the kids and what they enjoy. My partner didn't decorate before I moved in so we started from scratch.The amount she has is obscene. She probably buys in one year what I've accumulated in 6.

Reactions: 8
Shoot day for some shite photos of her shite clutter. Bet the Huns are frothing at the gash in anticipation of her 'home' range being revealed.
Knowing her it will be for an ott Christmas picture for her grid. That's how her walnut brain works. Makes a big fuss for something of nothing.
Oh and that head band looks absolutely ridiculous. It's bleeping hideous.

Screenshot_2023-12-07-13-31-04-48_2bba49f70cabc2b2b0b036ab41ec7721.jpg

• Haha
Hi Soph, feeling anxious about a little photo shoot are you babes?! Well maybe use your one tiny little brain cell and think that this is what you put your little boys through every day of their lives; every little private moment filmed by the person they should be able to rely on to protect them the most, YOU. You are not bleeping anxious love, you crave this attention because you are a shallow, insecure, vapid little air head and FYI ‘sexiness’ has nothing to do with ratty hair extensions, false tits, false teeth, arse implants and an ugly personality. Hope that helps. Get well. 😘
Bloody well said 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The photoshoot has got to be something to do with her personally (her new range or something) because I can’t see that a brand would let her supposedly put it off for a year

No EOTS today then.

Nice filter Sph.

408038464_1051907235929315_5360523112798046444_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
How long have they been married? Not a ten year renewal thing? just thinking wedding photographer…

• Sick
Reactions: 5
duck me sideways. The bleep is back and worse than ever!
Alien filter. What I the world. This gives me so.much.rage. I'm sorry not because I'm jealous or picky. Nonono no! Because disgusted appalled at those wantstain thise manipulation. This sly cheek of a witch. Comes on and basically gaslight,bullies,Co ordinates this fake filtered batshit life,add this,add alllll the other stuff. And I can't beleive her. I actually can't stand her. Not because I'm picking. Bit because all in all what this twit goes deeper than that face. It's what her whole tend life. What that filter encompasses as her as a whole.
And this blatant.......hahaha haha OK.rant over.rage over. Now I'm just looking at it again and it's bleeping funny. Pathetic little shrimp. Look at it! Yep now I'm just thinking she's hilarious wrong in the head.

Screenshot_20231207_135653_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231207_135643_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231207_135615_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231207_135552_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231207_135540_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231207_135533_Instagram.jpg

Even just compare this to her ads yesterday. Haaha the woman a different person!!!.like try a bit of credibility
Screenshot_20231207_135517_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231207_135500_Instagram.jpg
is she trying to get it in now so whn thee shoot scenes are played and published we don't get such a shocking sight. Because they'll not be her own face.
Screenshot_20231207_135412_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I can't figure out why but I can't see that Lon and Ron look like brothers. I'd say cousins 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I dip in and out of this thread as it always goes really quick so apologies if it's already been mentioned. Did anyone see MHMMDI post and the comments about her not being a cleaning account anymore? I'm sure one of you eagle eyed tattlers did but I did have a chuckle at the comments!

Why are narcissistic women always obsessed with being 'sexy'?! Bore offffff it's nearly 2024! Once again setting women back to the stone age.

There is so much more to life, it actually angers me how immature she is. I also find it very bleeping weird that she would care what anyone thinks of her in 'that way' (other than maybe Jimbob ..as he is her husband).

Once again, poor kids! My son would be well embarrassed if I was spouting that tit for over 4 million bots to see. She needs to grow the hell up. Absolutely unhinged.

And whilst I'm at it, as a 31 year old woman/mother I can safely say she's the type of person I would avoid like the frigging plague. She's a nasty, vindictive liar and seems the type to just want everyone swooning over her. It's no surprise she has no mates. bleeping slag :rolleyes:

Eta: sorry I'm very sweary today 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She’s basically got her mates round her house to take some new headshots for her agency and some Christmas themed photos for her Instagram grid.
The pictures that were used in that OK magazine article were so old they were embarrassing and YMU have obviously told her that they can’t wait any longer for her to sort out some new photos. She’s probably right, they would’ve asked her to do this a year ago when she first signed up with them but she’s been putting it off coz she knows that she looks nothing like the Barbie doll she wants to.

Reactions: 21
What's she on about, lost her sexiness? What was she doing swanning about the tree with her tits out the other day then?

Give over Sophie. If you were rich enough to have paid a surrogate you bleeping would have done, I bet you've been under the knife for a tummy tuck since Lon.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh duck off you stupid stupid mare …shut the bastard door Roy doesn’t know what a photo shoot is 😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 19
BEHAVE the person who spends their life taking photos and videos of themselves and their kids suddenly is frightened of the camera?
More like you're frightened of photos you can't edit and manipulate.

She's too brain dead to even ask herself whether her kids might like this when they're older... zero self reflection."Oh I don't like it when I don't have control over my images I wonder if this is how my kids might feel" - never gonna happen.

I for one cannot wait to see the hard faced cow in all her unglory.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh god, “book” number 2 is going to be some shite about “The Hinch Bros (Ron, Len n Hen) or “It’s good to be different” shite alluding to Ron’s journey/diagnosis (for duck knows what).

What she SHOULD do is write a book called “The mysterious disappearance of Len’s curls” 😂😂
Oh god, “book” number 2 is going to be some shite about “The Hinch Bros (Ron, Len n Hen) or “It’s good to be different” shite alluding to Ron’s journey/diagnosis (for duck knows what).

What she SHOULD do is write a book called “The mysterious disappearance of Len’s curls” 😂😂
I wonder if Lon’s curls have gone to the same place as her nostrils 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That photographer she uses airbrushes images within an inch of their life. Lots of Z listers use her. She’ll look nothing like the real version of herself in these new images.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.