Mrs Hinch #678 Going back to her roots with grey, thinking it will make the sheep stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I don't know about anyone else here but I didn't lose any of sexiness after having my kid! Well at the start the first 6 months yes because I looked feral but after that nope I got it all back.

If you don't feel sexy Slopy (which we know is a lie ypu eye duck yourself more than anyone) that's on Jamie because my guy made me feel sexy EVERY GOD DAMN DAY!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hi Soph, feeling anxious about a little photo shoot are you babes?! Well maybe use your one tiny little brain cell and think that this is what you put your little boys through every day of their lives; every little private moment filmed by the person they should be able to rely on to protect them the most, YOU. You are not bleeping anxious love, you crave this attention because you are a shallow, insecure, vapid little air head and FYI ‘sexiness’ has nothing to do with ratty hair extensions, false tits, false teeth, arse implants and an ugly personality. Hope that helps. Get well. 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
So I don't know about anyone else here but I didn't lose any of sexiness after having my kid! Well at the start the first 6 months yes because I looked feral but after that nope I got it all back.

If you don't feel sexy Slopy (which we know is a lie ypu eye duck yourself more than anyone) that's on Jamie because my guy made me feel sexy EVERY GOD DAMN DAY!
It's on her, she is responsible for her feelings. If she genuinely feels that way, IG Hun is a strange occupation to choose. P.s can't relate to Hunch at all, I'm not put on this planet to be sexy or appease the male gaze, I'm so much more, this is me ⬇

P..p.s yes I'm hot, don't hate me
---
It's on her, she is responsible for her feelings. If she genuinely feels that way, IG Hun is a strange occupation to choose. P.s can't relate to Hunch at all, I'm not put on this planet to be sexy or appease the male gaze, I'm so much more, this is me ⬇

P..p.s yes I'm hot, don't hate me
Eyebrows are my own and not #gifted. I'm am actually a gift tbf 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh god she’s back to that filter where her pupils are black 😂
That's the gateway to her soul 😂 Black!!

Does she really need anymore photos of herself, she has thousands and no two photos are the same face! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Look how much she blinks when she says she's put off the photo shoot "literally for a year"

LIES LIES LIES

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Since when has she ever announced that she won’t be on much, errr……never!! She normally goes missing in action for days without any explanation?? Clearly trying to up the engagement with the “photoshoot” comment, Sophie you really are manipulative, aren’t you? Please tell me how you sleep at night 🤔
On a gifted mattress with her feet in 2 sleeping bags 😆 ‘if that makes sense’ ATV 😆😆

Wait for the trembling & anxiety to kick off today, vacuous twit. It could be for her new book ‘When Sophie scammed the shoppers’ 😬😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A beautiful story of peace and serenity from a best selling awfur Sofa Hunched.
'My loife on Rat Race Lane, a guide to finding a house and calling it a farmzzzz.'

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Desperate for her fans to replying with gushing messages to soothe her monstrous ego
"oh Soph, stop it, you're the most beautiful woman ever and I wish I looked like you".
Ironically, they do look like her. Spiteful faced, botoxed and fake.

Reactions: 28
The ONLY reason she put that story up is to fish for compliments as usual so she can go finger herself over them while looking and eyefucking herself in the mirror.
She bleeping loves herself! She is full of herself day in day out, posting pics of her sat in her cupboard pouting at camera, wearing skintight catsuits pretending to be scary spice, squatting in tight leggings with her arse towards the camera while 'cleaning' duck off..with your tend insecurity.
Well after having kids I've struggled to lose 2 stone on and off. It yoyos but you know what, I don't care about being sexy, I'd rather my son has memories of us having fun, not his mum sat in cupboard ignoring him while doing makeup and eyefucking herself to RnB music trying to cling onto her younger days! 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I don't believe the shoot is for a new book - The hinch farm disaster didn't sell and the publisher reserves the rights to cancel a second edition. After a year to promote and flog it for pennies tells you everything you need to know. If it were in demand, the prices would go up - that's the basics of supply and demand.

I reckon the shoot is for basic promotional articles and she needs new pics - we saw the Ok! article used really old pics so that's not on.

Her upcoming articles will most likely be about her struggles because that's their favourite angle. About the 'farm', the motorbike, the 'incredible journey' and the trollzzz.

She would have given hints if it were anything else. She is expressing nervousness now because she knows the pics will not look like 'her'. The same way she warned about her looks anxiety before she showed up on tv.

YMY is obliged to provide her with publicity, that's the deal with PR.

Anyway we will soon find out! I wouldn't expect much.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Look how much she blinks when she says she's put off the photo shoot "literally for a year"

LIES LIES LIES
Yeah I wondered who or what is waiting a YEAR for her to give the go ahead. She isn't that important, and surely whatever they wanted to do then wouldn't be relevant now? 🤷

Reactions: 11
So I'm due in work today but gonna call and tell them how anxious I am about stuff and put it off going in for the next year...... oh wait I live in the real world 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No offence to any of the ladies on here that have them… but I dislike her tattoo!

I’m not a tattoo hater - even ones that aren’t my favourite style or design can look incredible on the right people! My partner is in the paras and is covered in them 🤣 so I’m definitely not against them.

But I bet she regrets having that hideous rose on her forearm! It suited her old look (even though I still think she looks extremely chavvy now!). But with her trying to present herself as some classy woman with money… that rose does not pass the vibe! Ha ha ha. X

Reactions: 27
No offence to any of the ladies on here that have them… but I dislike her tattoo!

I’m not a tattoo hater - even ones that aren’t my favourite style or design can look incredible on the right people! My partner is in the paras and is covered in them 🤣 so I’m definitely not against them.

But I bet she regrets having that hideous rose on her forearm! It suited her old look (even though I still think she looks extremely chavvy now!). But with her trying to present herself as some classy woman with money… that rose does not pass the vibe! Ha ha ha. X

The fact it covers the or of her OWN NAME makes me cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she’s been putting it off for a year I’m guessing the photo shoot is nothing more than what YMU do as part of the contract for anyone on their books. Her current picture on their site looks like it’s from the Meemoir era and looks nothing like her (no change there 🥱).

Despite how she’s trying to change the narrative and make herself look important and in-demand (remember Trolloman had an at-home photo shoot recently for her Asda collection) this won’t be related to anything new or up-coming, because if it was she’d have been drip-feeding the sheep leading up to this.
It’s just YMU fulfilling their contractual obligations and it’s obvious that the “team” wouldn’t spring for either a proper location shoot or a make-up artist. She really is bottom of the list of their clients.
Was coming on to say this. Yep. She’s outed it as management stuff. Ha. What an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Haven't been on this thread in ages, cos im just so bored of her.
But her story's this morning about the photo shoot... 🙈 that stupid nervous personna & silly voice she does. She's not nervous at all. She bleeping loves herself.
Like her story's yesterday I think, where she was cleaning up pulling that stupid "acting" face while she manicly cleans the shower screen.
Climb out your mams hole soph, & grow up.

Reactions: 17
I don't believe the shoot is for a new book - The hinch farm disaster didn't sell and the publisher reserves the rights to cancel a second edition. After a year to promote and flog it for pennies tells you everything you need to know. If it were in demand, the prices would go up - that's the basics of supply and demand.

I reckon the shoot is for basic promotional articles and she needs new pics - we saw the Ok! article used really old pics so that's not on.

Her upcoming articles will most likely be about her struggles because that's their favourite angle. About the 'farm', the motorbike, the 'incredible journey' and the trollzzz.

She would have given hints if it were anything else. She is expressing nervousness now because she knows the pics will not look like 'her'. The same way she warned about her looks anxiety before she showed up on tv.

Update the headshot shoot. And bingo and crunky snacks to you ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Fully agree (I know I said hinch farm 2 coming January but maybe that’s what she wants us to think). I’ll add to that, that a year ago was when she filmed for SYLO and we all saw how she looked. Not how she looks on Instagram thsts for sure. I reckon she was supposed to do a whole lot of promo shoots then but refused to saying she needed some time to “get into shape”. She has seemingly spent the first half of this year losing weight - lipo or starvation. But that’s worn off (sorry I’ll say it how I see it) and she’s been more like she was this time last year. Nothing wrong with her figure. It’s just not what she presents on platform.

However we know these things take a while to organise. This is what I think has happened. A few months ago when she was furious that trollomon was in the spot light for Asda, primark, everything; hinch kicked off to YMU - where’s my photoshoot, where’s my launch party, where’s my magazine interviews, where’s my important meetings? I imagine she kicked off big time.

Since then she’s been getting a few of Those things but they are just nothing. The lenor launch party. The ok article about nothing. And now photoshoot.

But it’s all for nothing.

It’ll be boring photos of her by her stairs; by her dining table. Just fussing witn bits pretending she’s sssshtyling. By her front door. Token photo of her and jimbob. No kids.

Trollomon is always 5 steps ahead of her and I’m so here for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.