Mrs Hinch #678 Going back to her roots with grey, thinking it will make the sheep stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it’s a photo shoot for anything except for her grid, everyone tagged in that latest video is a “friend”. Does Chelsea White do photographs for companies? Remember she done a Christmas one at the wedding venue when Ronnie was born, then to announce pregnancy with Lennie. Perhaps this will be an updated one with the twins, their fur brother, the triplets and hens?

Reactions: 17
Is this a promo shoot to raise awareness for lil-old-me disease? Has she brought out a line of a fleeced hoodies?

Twonk.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What the ACTUAL duck is jimbob wearing on his feet??!!! No respected man would ever wear those!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20231207-115201_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I’ll just leave this here……….. 🤭

What a cocky twit believing she was ever schexy 🙄 These are comments from her and fam’s burner accounts…. She’s forgotten to change the pics to tend ones of hunzzz 🤣

IMG_0150.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
😂😂😂 bet they can’t move in the house with all the cameras & props , have the film crew brought their own food truck or is zoph rustling up 50 portions of watery ‘stew’

• Haha
Reactions: 17
IMG_5120.png

Who put 10p in NoNob? It was like where’s Wally finding him in the pic, the double thumbs up gave him away…. What a twit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So it's not even a professional photoshoot?
Just her mates doing her hair and makeup? (which they always do very badly on her for some reason)
and some photographer that any instagram loser uses? Wow, tell me that YMU dont give a tit about you, Sophie?

Also, did the flooring lads take pity on Jimbob and invite him to their Christmas 'do'?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why would you need to feel sexy for a photoshoot? Unless it was for an underwear or a more revealing clothing shoot? Can't imagine being insecure of not feeling sexy for a shoot that included your kids/family.

Reactions: 20
So you have your ‘big’ spread in OK magazine last week, using old pics/ filtered-to-duck ones from your social media, and then you have a professional shoot a few days later…? Make that make sense?!

Reactions: 27
Why would you need to feel sexy for a photoshoot? Unless it was for an underwear or a more revealing clothing shoot? Can't imagine being insecure of not feeling sexy for a shoot that included your kids/family.
Is it one of those boudoir shoots off Groupon? Or maybe it’s Dodgy Dave

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Fully agree (I know I said hinch farm 2 coming January but maybe that’s what she wants us to think). I’ll add to that, that a year ago was when she filmed for SYLO and we all saw how she looked. Not how she looks on Instagram thsts for sure. I reckon she was supposed to do a whole lot of promo shoots then but refused to saying she needed some time to “get into shape”. She has seemingly spent the first half of this year losing weight - lipo or starvation. But that’s worn off (sorry I’ll say it how I see it) and she’s been more like she was this time last year. Nothing wrong with her figure. It’s just not what she presents on platform.

However we know these things take a while to organise. This is what I think has happened. A few months ago when she was furious that trollomon was in the spot light for Asda, primark, everything; hinch kicked off to YMU - where’s my photoshoot, where’s my launch party, where’s my magazine interviews, where’s my important meetings? I imagine she kicked off big time.

Since then she’s been getting a few of Those things but they are just nothing. The lenor launch party. The ok article about nothing. And now photoshoot.

But it’s all for nothing.

It’ll be boring photos of her by her stairs; by her dining table. Just fussing witn bits pretending she’s sssshtyling. By her front door. Token photo of her and jimbob. No kids.

Trollomon is always 5 steps ahead of her and I’m so here for it.
For someone who posts regular eye bleeping videos of herself on the gram, I find it rich to say 'I hate it, it's my worst nightmare' - she loves herself beyond measure, but she just loves a fake filtered phantasmagoric version of herself so naturally she is nervous about showing her true self. Like I said they will edit her to duck, as they did for the 'this is me' book shots.

It is true that a lot of women struggle to get back to their pre-baby shape, in my opinion most of the time it's because they go back to work which includes horrendous commuting, a husband at work F/T and any spare moment is spent doing grocery shopping (eating comfort food), cleaning and looking after the kids. As far as I can see she didn't have to go through any of this and she has a lot of help, plus she has time & money to get fit.

Because of the nature of my business I have had quite a few photoshoots and press articles - im not a sheleb or a tend one at all, but that's part of marketing init. It's normally planned well in advance ie at least 6 months, or a last minute thing to fill a missing feature in any publication.

They will go for something like 'rags to riches' and shoot her in her home. Problem is she was never 'poor' and she's not 'rich' now. Depending on how you look at it...To me she's not rich at all and her house is nothing special at all.

The bottom line is her real fans expect that successfully selling their lifestyle will eventually work because she has fed them the idea that she doesn't know how it happened to her - whereas she and Jamie carefully planned it and invested in it financially until they got to that point probably in 2018. I occasionally coach people and tell them the harsh truth of consistent work, financial and time investment to reach a goal - what can't she?! why does she keep pretending she has no clue how it happened to her?? It's one of the most calculated scheme I have ever come across in England. Those sheep are stuck in a commission based scheme for large corporations because it's free for them to use mums at home promoting their products online ( I think they get something like 5p per click).

Anyway I never meant to rant for that long!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It's so frustrating not being able to message her when she's complaining about having her photo taken but she posts her children everyday in all sorts of private situations. If she hates it that much, step down and get a job in the real world or send your lazy husband back to work to support the family while you be a proper mother to those boys or better still both of you get a job, you have the childcare there to give you that option! Stop relying on using your children to bring in the money!

• Angry
Reactions: 32
So Georgia's partner was go karting last night too.

"Lewis, you know you're go karting tonight? Invite Jamie will you?"

"Do I have to? He's a knob, he's boring and creepy and he does double thumbs up all the time. The other lads will laugh at me".

"I know babe, but I'm up early doing her makeup in the morning and she'll have the right hump otherwise. It's hard enough doing her makeup at the best of times, I've run out of Sharpies as it is"

"FFS...alright then"

• Haha
Reactions: 47
The fact it covers the or of her OWN NAME makes me cringe
Is that right I never knew that. Top level cringe, I used to work with a girl who had her first name tattooed on her wrist. Everyone used to rip the tit out of her “did you get that done incase you forget?” Etc. She always maintained she loved her name and loved her tattoo. Fast forward a few years, I bump into her, she’s had the tat covered with something tit 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 oh Sophie, how embarrassing!!!! Also a little shoutout to Amelia, if you’re reading 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.