Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Mr Owl is a drummer in a band (Hence how I managed to talk him into banging the biscuit tin in a video) I showed him Sopha‘s bongo drum effort and he said “It’s shite, she has no rhythm“ So, Sopha when you read this best cancel the AmaZON delivery for a bongo drum, hunnnnnnnay 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Duchessofmanchester

Chatty Member
Surely if you're making a "bonfire cake" you'd actually bake a cake? Not just buy a perfectly nice looking cake and then paw at it until it looks like something the camels have thrown up?

• Haha

Erica24

Chatty Member
That chopping board is a ridiculous idea; the writing will just wear away as it gets used. Obviously in Sofa’s house this won’t happen because she doesn’t cook and she has a million other chopping boards anyway. It’s not even nice to put on display because fiddle has got the most childish handwriting I have ever seen from an adult, it’s fucking embarrassing.
---
No nob reminds me of the creepy IT guy everyone had at school.
He creeps around like Michael Jackson in Toys R Us.

• Haha

Londonchick

Chatty Member
The whole point of NOTHS is they are small businesses that make gifts for people right? But she has just shown us a load of stuff for herself basically. Why couldn't she have 'bought' items for other people? We've seen enough 'stuff' bought for her boys and dog to last us a lifetime surely?!!!!

(Almost certainly because she has no friends!)

• Heart

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Lol, it's like she's googling the ASD diagnostic criteria 😂.

My little girl has autism. Classed as Moderate to Severe. At no point have I ever had to dash out the house and buy more of whatever she is lining up. As others have said, you don't have to fulfil every want just because they have autism.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

BeeHappy

VIP Member
I’ve now made 14 of these, 7 of the little ones have had them since their first Christmas ( eldest of those is now 10) the others for friend’s children who wanted to start a forever advent tradition .

Honestly you don’t need to buy one made up by a business- diy via hobby craft, the works etc. even get a used one on eBay and revamp it View attachment 2557330View attachment 2557331
They’ve already got a reusable advent calendar each. They hung them in the dining room last year, next to the Christmas ladder! How many advent calendars do they need? She’s a wasteful twat!

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Middleton to the thread but who put 10p in NoNob 🤭

From his video of ickle Sopha aged 3 33 enjoying herself on the choo choo 🚂

BFCD6AED-407C-4386-BD33-0243A8E08D7C.jpeg

She looks like Barbra Streisand here 🤭 Which is unfortunate for Babs (I love her singing)

9BE70FDA-0750-4C2B-BB49-75EA73C32ABC.jpeg

• Haha

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
That's the best selection of clips she has from bonfire night? Everyone sat around looking like they're at a fucking wake?
If that's the best you've got to show off about, then that's just sad.

Nice to see I've missed absolutely fuck all.

• Haha

Louanne

VIP Member
"People ... stop hurting people!"
Well, that will bring an end to all conflict, no doubt 🙄

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I still think her and trollomon have fallen out but if they admit to it it will cause big problems. So they do the bare minimum to act civil. It’s telling that we’ve not had a best bubs meet up for a very very long time.

• Heart

Fluffy20

VIP Member
I have never been a particularly overprotective parent but is giving razor sharp shards of boiled sugar to small children really a good idea?

Crying at the chopping board. For fucking toad in the hole 😭 why has her mum wrote it out an called it sophs toad. If it is sophs recipe then surely she doesn't need it writing down if she's the creator of it? She would just know how to make it? She was acting like it was a really special family recipe passed down from fiddle, an also reminds me of something you'd get once that person has died an you want their writing for memories. Overall just weird fucking behaviour.
She’s so obsessed with fiddle it’s just not normal. Ok, yes people love their mum but her behaviour as a grown adult is embarrassing.
“This is my mums actual handwriting “….yes, and ? She’s not the Queen Soph. If anything happened to fiddle bags that woman would have a break down.
Cut the apron strings ffs

• Haha

anniemouse

VIP Member
I never realised that her blinds covered up such lovely windows. What a waste.

She'd rather look at those boring blinds than through an actual window 😬. Says it all doesn't.
And no natural light, artificial view, artificial light, artificial face, artificial cunt

• Haha
  • Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Lol that's shit, you have a fucking 800 pound table and a patio area. Use it.

It must be awful on Jamie having to spend every waking second with HER parents.

Her dad doesn't look too well, hope he's ok.

boundandgagged

VIP Member
So she's got a jumper from the scamming cunt that is part time working mummy, sorry for the language but this week ptwm has been absolutely despicable and as far as I know old Sopha was caught slagging off her and her wet wipe husband, christ they're a band of scheming, grabby wankers

• Heart

BBC1HD

VIP Member
The irony of all these itty bitty businesses sending their personalised products for free to Millionaire Hunch is not lost on me.
Give it a year, if that, and none of it will be seen ever again.

One more thing - why the fuck would you want your mother's handwriting on a chopping board? Whose getting all nostalgic as they cut up some veg?

First week making a record of her content this month. So far she's done 17 AD's this week.

• Wow
  • Haha

MistyWindows

VIP Member
Not posted on here since Hinch last checked up etc etc
But I’m not comfortable with her use of triggering in that stupid story she rehashed (sure you ‘cared’ about it, mate. That’s why you couldn’t even be arsed enough to write something original the first time and now you’re reposting it, you thick git)

I know it might be me nit picking, but the word ‘triggering’ is obviously associated with PTSD.
Yes you could pull up the exact definition, yes she never said she herself was triggered, but it’s still manipulative in my eyes.
How could she possibly be triggered by something in her sad, over privileged, sheltered little life that could possibly be comparable to what we’re seeing happen in Gaza?
She knows what she’s doing imo. Just so distasteful and performative, that whole post was about her and nout else.

I actually have PTSD, all the clips of Gaza are obviously horrific, but I’d never be selfish and blind enough to say it’s triggered me. I’ve not been a fucking victim of genocide 🙄

• Heart

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Gosh, bingos flying all over the place in that last post. Boom. Boom. Boom. Like fireworks on this Happy Fireworks night day. Is she seriously dragging a pallet to a secluded area and going to set it alight? All that garden and she is planning on starting a fire by w wooden fence, under a tree, behind a bush. Alright Guy Fawkes, you crack on with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 35