Mrs Hinch #675 I’ll be there for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha filters do them all so much dirty. 😅 because they just make an out of proportioned body! You can't alter tge shape of tge bloody hu.an makeup and average anatomy and skeleton formation you cunts. Your limbs and muscle organs and flesh don't change because shaving them off does so! You cant stick legs and bum through a bleeping filter like that and cone out with anything remotely anatomically correct haha.
And her face haha.
Ptwmn the abusive twit sending out free good for engagement. Already huns from soph have gone over. Haha good luck with that toxic spithead.
The clothing is tit soph will be happy though. Only cater for mostly robot sizes.
She ends up in tge boot with tge restbof ptwm exes she better watch it. Ptwm has been outed over again for abuse.and writing journals of rx friends dishing there secrets. Soph wouldn't vote with the tend hate and reveals.
---
Erm we can't see your jumper cos you've turned to the side to show off your flat arse mate
Trying to perfect that well worn out,known and boring stance hahaha. Your stuck in 2000 poses era luv. They all no its a con now.

Reactions: 8
Your view? Wasn’t it Gigi Hadid’s view? Who has she plagiarised the first one from. I’m sure we can find it within 5 mins.

Reactions: 48
Found her passion in life. Bongo drum player 🙄 so little miss never goes out is out in London.
Why has she posted this on her business account anyway?……. Hmmmmmm to prove to Tattle she still has friends 🤣😂

ps actually why does she post a lot of things that should be private?

Reactions: 19
Not posted on here since Hinch last checked up etc etc
But I’m not comfortable with her use of triggering in that stupid story she rehashed (sure you ‘cared’ about it, mate. That’s why you couldn’t even be arsed enough to write something original the first time and now you’re reposting it, you thick git)

I know it might be me nit picking, but the word ‘triggering’ is obviously associated with PTSD.
Yes you could pull up the exact definition, yes she never said she herself was triggered, but it’s still manipulative in my eyes.
How could she possibly be triggered by something in her sad, over privileged, sheltered little life that could possibly be comparable to what we’re seeing happen in Gaza?
She knows what she’s doing imo. Just so distasteful and performative, that whole post was about her and nout else.

I actually have PTSD, all the clips of Gaza are obviously horrific, but I’d never be selfish and blind enough to say it’s triggered me. I’ve not been a bleeping victim of genocide 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Why has she posted this on her business account anyway?……. Hmmmmmm to prove to Tattle she still has friends 🤣😂

ps actually why does she post a lot of things that should be private?
Sooo Hinch wasn’t invited to the celebrity birthday party then 😏
Probably why she posted about the bongos so she can say look this is why I wasn’t at the party 🥳, I was invited honest 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Let’s see which place setting was hinch sat at and can we spot the booze?

the guy in the top left is all of us.
7E9865D3-8AA5-4F1D-A579-16E3DA5FAD61.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hey Soph, why does your little Ron look confused with his tins.
One day Ronnie will be able to tell all the secrets that go on in that family.
I cannot wait, will be pre-ordering his autobiography 😆😆😂

Potential title ideas:

Hinched off - the story of an estranged child of an influencer
Ron for your life - the story of a man's escape from Social Media
Mommie Hinch - an exposè from the eldest son of Mrs Hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She’s up or Jamie is posting on her behalf so she can have a lie in after a night on the drums
Not actually her view though is it!! I think she’s done a cobble together other people’s words job on her ‘statement’ a lot of it doesn’t make sense (as usual) ‘That is not safe’ wtf

Reactions: 14
She doesn't have a clue, and because she is so unbelievably deadly uneducated in not just this, but everything else that has and is happening in the world, she should just shut her mugshot hole.

She's stole Gigi Hadid's words a few weeks back, and I have no doubt that big story is a mix of other posts she's seen. Why? Because she doesn't actually understand what is going on, so she can't express her views by herself.

You don't have to acknowledge what's happening, you don't. Doesn't make you a bad person - but if you don't understand it all then educate yourself off camera, and stay quiet.

Edit, just come across the story of someone I follow who have said basically, they've kept quiet because they didn't want to just repost something someone has said to make it look like they're educated. Her husbands Palestinian and they're educating themselves on the situation, and are sending prayers and love etc etc etc.

Smart. Hinch needs to stay quiet and do the bleeping same.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
Stand back lads, Sophie Annan is back with her pearls of wisdom about complex global events! “People…. Stop hurting people”

Also….”millions of my followers” 😂🤣 bleeping get a grip love 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45

the guy in the top left is all of us.View attachment 2566432
They all look the same 🤭 Tend hair, tend eyebrows, tend teeffff, tend nails, tend fwiendsssh
...... and in Sopha’s case with that BS post this morning tend gives a shite.

She just has to mention twice her millions of followers 🙄 The worst thing to happen to a narc is having social media, it just makes them even more egotistical. The way she says about “For millions of my followers to wake up and see my stories everyday” I bet she actually believes millions of people hang on her every word. Stick to your oddball, over the top bongo bashing Sopha, hunnnnnnay. What a twit 🙄

She’s actually using what’s going on to make herself look like she gives a tit. She doesn’t care... just trying to make herself look caring, fecking grief tourist 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 38
She’s up or Jamie is posting on her behalf so she can have a lie in after a night on the drums
No way she wrote that. It makes sense. The punctuation errors are hers.
---

the guy in the top left is all of us.View attachment 2566432
Gosh they do all look the same. I do find it funny now, nowadays, everyone is trying to be individual and by doing so they…look the same.

Reactions: 21
Anyone else annoyed Lon doesn't say thank you or even ta/equivalent when handed that weird snack thing? Minor thing I know, it just stuck out to me as I feel I spent the entire time my 2 were ACTUAL toddlers overly demonstrating good manners and kind words so they would copy.

Also the way he hands it back to her without even biting in to it. Good man Lonald, you nusty little arsenal hole xx
I thought this too but then I thought I was being ridiculous but they’re both so grabby and never have any manners!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.