Mrs Hinch #675 I’ll be there for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never lets Ronald or Leonard do any of the activities?

I put Ronald and Leonard because they are better than Ronnie and Lennie 🤣 hate them names

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ffs she can’t even melt chocolate for one of her crappy food on a stick. She had to use a squeezy tube of crap.
I like the lenor put it to his lips then gave it back 😂😂
I ran here to say exactly that, squirting fake chocolate on a marshmallow and len doesn’t even eat it just passed it back! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Does she ever show a video of healthy snacks or meals? Everything she makes screams diabetes or high cholesterol.

Reactions: 26
Why does she never let the tend toddler twins make anything?? When my tend toddler twin sons 48 months apart and my daughter (I cant be arsed to do the maths but shes 23 now) were younger they would make the shittest cupcakes ever 🤣 There'd be icing sugar all over the gaff and it would take a pissing age to clean up. But, they had fun, they'd watch through the oven door for them to bake and then there would be crumbs everywhere when they ate them. Shes such a bleeping control freak. Kids make mess, she supposedly likes cleaning so why doesn't she just let them be? Shes weird!!! Proper weird!!!!
I made a chicken pie earlier and gave the leftover pastry to my toddlers to make some jam tarts. The pastry went all over the place but they had lots of fun. I love cooking and baking and can’t imagine my toddlers not being involved. They love it too and my 6 year old real not tend twinsssh are making a recipe scrapbook.
---
If that’s the best picture he can find of himself……well, I’ll let you nusty trolls fill in the rest 🤣🤣🤣
I’d rather shag RoyOiOi 🤭

I’ll see myself out....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Jesus Christ, those reindeer things are a choking hazard waiting to happen! Bloody woman is so thick 😩 it pains me

Reactions: 15
I made a chicken pie earlier and gave the leftover pastry to my toddlers to make some jam tarts. The pastry went all over the place but they had lots of fun. I love cooking and baking and can’t imagine my toddlers not being involved. They love it too and my 6 year old real not tend twinsssh are making a recipe scrapbook.
---

I’d rather shag RoyOiOi 🤭

I’ll see myself out....
So would Soph 😂

Hold the door, Im coming with you @Wize Owl

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Soph makes a festive snack her kids could have helped with if she wasn’t so obsessed with perfection.

SSS hold my squirty cream….and proceeds to involve her kids in a fun little kitchen activity.

Reactions: 18
Has anyone seen this? It’s just disgusting! Stupid woman accidentally uploaded the outtakes after which shows her forcing her son to cry(about their seriously ill puppy) in the best IG way, adopt positions to make it better for the gram. Poor kid was 8, be afraid Ron, be very afraid
This is bleeping child abuse!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
God she’s so boring. Sticks a couple of eyes on a marshmallow herself and hands it to Len…that is NO FUN for your kids Hinchy!……meanwhile SSS and her kids are outside all day having real fun 😂

Reactions: 10
Jumper looks like its on inside out....looks bleeping dull and lifeless just hanging there like her and noknobs relationship.

How about putting on your bleeping Motorbike disease jumper and saying a few words about that and what it is all about, the cause, where to donate, what it will help, links to the support page etc etc. 'Instead of ' lets do this!'
Oh and keep your fake arse out of it too. Absolute vain pathetic witch

View attachment 2565023
It's like she stuffed one of her many cushions down her pants to create a bespoke arse or she has shate her nappy. And then for extra good measure has shaved her legs down, so that it appears she only has one leg, I'm absolutely wheezing at the state of her. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s not just the fact she makes the snacks herself when they really should be done by the children, it’s the plinky plonky/ballad music she adds to the edit - as if it’s some kind of wonderful special moment. The music choices always make me so irritated. She’s trying to portray a Disney-esque family life

Reactions: 25
Trolloman just casually trolling there. Sees Hinches me made mallows so makes Santa fairy cakes WITH her kids helping and giggling away. More please Stacey! You make Hinch look sooooo ridiculous

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.