Mrs Hinch #675 I’ll be there for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she’s so boring. Sticks a couple of eyes on a marshmallow herself and hands it to Len…that is NO FUN for your kids Hinchy!……meanwhile SSS and her kids are outside all day having real fun 😂
But even that isn’t done in private 🙄

Reactions: 15
I wonder whether the family will be watching. In the wild photos.
If they are we can bet for sure Hinch will be stood there with her big dark glasses on and face like a slapped arse as she won't or can't be centre of attention, unless she throws her bingo counters onto the pitch during the game.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If they are we can bet for sure Hinch will be stood there with her big dark glasses on and face like a slapped arse as she won't or can't be centre of attention, unless she throws her bingo counters onto the pitch during the game.
She’ll be thinking she’s a WAG now that her husband is a ‘celebrity’ footballer 😂
Surely the whole family will be there to cheer him on, including his own family?
More importantly, will he be wearing his special Ron, Len, Hen football shirt? ⚽

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Is he a last minute stand in for people that's dropped out? not even in the photo or have I missed it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What is the parking/cloakroom situation like?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
We are a big football family, mr pineapple and myself try to go to as many games as possible, not many per season due to child care, we don’t have a live in fiddle fingers so when we can we take the girls (4&9) to these sellebrity matches because they have a much smaller crowd and it’s for a good cause, just posted my tickets for this match on the selling sites, no way I’m spending hours listening to cackle cackle, go on jdawg and Oioi 😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
We are a big football family, mr pineapple and myself try to go to as many games as possible, not many per season due to child care, we don’t have a live in fiddle fingers so when we can we take the girls (4&9) to these sellebrity matches because they have a much smaller crowd and it’s for a good cause, just posted my tickets for this match on the selling sites, no way I’m spending hours listening to cackle cackle, go on jdawg and Oioi 😭
Aww that’s sad you’re all missing out on a family outing because of her 🙁

Reactions: 11
Take one for the team and get some in the wild shots for us!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sorry if im middleton and this has been said but perfect activity for the not a twins to do? Jesus give me strength how does she get it wrong all the time 🤨

Reactions: 17
She won’t attend the football because she won’t be the centre of attention. It’s not an event that will attract any media attention, so she won’t be remotely interested. She’d look a picture wearing full-time-grifting-mummy’s sweatshirt and her dry-robe to keep warm (btw they’re never ever giving you a discount code Soph)
As much as I dislike Jamie, it’s a fact that she’d never dream of doing anything to support him doing something he wants to do. Everything has to revolve around her. Anyway, No nob is a last minute replacement in what is already a z list line up. No-one will have a clue who he is. The crowd will think someone roped in their fugly out of shape dad at the last minute.
She’ll make the usual excuse of Rennie doesn’t like crowds to get out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Found her passion in life. Bongo drum player 🙄 so little miss never goes out is out in London.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
She’s always out but isn’t a celebrity so doesn’t get tagged so her followers never know. Funny how she’s never out with Stacey anymore - only her makeup hanger-on mate

Reactions: 23
Look at her anxiety playing them bongos out in London...
---
The boiled ham has killed me off 😫🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Mr Owl is a drummer in a band (Hence how I managed to talk him into banging the biscuit tin in a video) I showed him Sopha‘s bongo drum effort and he said “It’s shite, she has no rhythm“ So, Sopha when you read this best cancel the AmaZON delivery for a bongo drum, hunnnnnnnay 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 37
duck lads I swear my interest overall is waning shes so bleeping boring it’s not even fun to troll her anymore!

Reactions: 29
Anyone else annoyed Lon doesn't say thank you or even ta/equivalent when handed that weird snack thing? Minor thing I know, it just stuck out to me as I feel I spent the entire time my 2 were ACTUAL toddlers overly demonstrating good manners and kind words so they would copy.

Also the way he hands it back to her without even biting in to it. Good man Lonald, you nusty little arsenal hole xx

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Anyone else annoyed Lon doesn't say thank you or even ta/equivalent when handed that weird snack thing? Minor thing I know, it just stuck out to me as I feel I spent the entire time my 2 were ACTUAL toddlers overly demonstrating good manners and kind words so they would copy.

Also the way he hands it back to her without even biting in to it. Good man Lonald, you nusty little arsenal hole xx
more then likely the tenth time she's handed it to him for the perfect insta shot and he's bored of her fuckery

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Trying to convey a personality by playing the bongos? Nah. Still a gormless goofy twit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.