Mrs Hinch #675 I’ll be there for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually don’t think she’s lying (just this once 😂). Loads of influencers actually are getting slammed in their DMs with Palestine content, even if it makes no sense. People (quite rightly) feel very passionately about it and are hoping people with large followings will bring attention to it. I doubt she would have mentioned the conflict again if she wasn’t starting to get annoyed/distressed with the messages.
oh yes not doubting she’s getting flooded with repost requests due to her bot numbers. Some will be seeking out larger profiles without knowing much about them.

It was more the “for those asking what my views are” bit for me.

Reactions: 12
Was she not out for Georgia’s birthday a couple months ago, there was a group shot at a table then?

Reactions: 13
Oh my word, thanks to tattle ADs I’ve just been a bit sick in my mouth… why the duck would I want to buy a bumbuminnit bag with a pic of a hairy belly on it….. all I could think of was NoNob’s belly 🤮
So did I, esp the pic when he’s dressed as Janine with his belly hanging over those lacy knickers🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Had this #ad pop up on my Instagram. Big load of bollocks! Never seen her showing off an Ava May candle, only wax melts and burners. All her candles come from B&M, Hobos (what we call Home Bargains round my way) or more recently, with the waste of time advent candles, NoTHS!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
She never smiles naturally when she’s with humans does she? So awkward even with her “friends”

Reactions: 13
Posting "killing children is never ok" is such a cope out and shows how uneducated she is.
Noone is going to disagree with her and it looks like she cares without actually knowing what is happening.
Its the go to phrase for instawankers

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.