Mrs Hinch #675 I’ll be there for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So, will that be it for the day or will there be a follow up of the toddlertwinsssh or the fick as duck floofheads or Audrey Roberts rolling in fox 💩 Then…….. more NOTHS ADs.…. Or will she just duck off for the day with a hangover and the sound of bongo drums ringing in her ears🪘I guess it will make a change from the sound of tills ringing in her ears from the hunzzz lining her pockets 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We are a big football family, mr pineapple and myself try to go to as many games as possible, not many per season due to child care, we don’t have a live in fiddle fingers so when we can we take the girls (4&9) to these sellebrity matches because they have a much smaller crowd and it’s for a good cause, just posted my tickets for this match on the selling sites, no way I’m spending hours listening to cackle cackle, go on jdawg and Oioi 😭
She won't be there, it's not about her, however FiddlemeTimbers will be there in her self appointed unofficial cheerleader role🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣BenditliketheHinchers oii oiiiiiiiii

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Right, I think I’ll have a “lie in“ so like Audrey yessshterday my dog can run up the stairs to say “I did not likes it mummaz”……. Oh wait, I‘m already up and about because I’m a mummaz of 4 toddlersssh and not a lazy, bongo bashing cuntfluencer of millionssssh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wonder who wrote that it certainly wasn't cloth head she doesn't have the vocabulary to write it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"People ... stop hurting people!"
Well, that will bring an end to all conflict, no doubt 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She won't be there, it's not about her, however FiddlemeTimbers will be there in her self appointed unofficial cheerleader role🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣BenditliketheHinchers oii oiiiiiiiii
I’ll just leave this here……

(Volume needed) 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Here she goes again UN Toph
15 "I's" I counted.
I bet she doesn't even understand what's going on. My 13 year old asked about the conflict in the Gaza and I explained it to him, I bet she hasn't even educated herself on it.

so anyway why does she always wear that lab coat when she goes out?! ☠

• Haha
Who the duck is asking a thick as pig tit tend cleaning lady from Essex for her political views?? 😂

Liar liar filtered pants on fire 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Who the duck is asking a thick as pig tit tend cleaning lady from Essex for her political views?? 😂

Millions of people you nusty troll!!! 🤣

and how many of her followers know what’s going on…they’re too busy crying over everything she does and huffing rancid smelling fabric softeners 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21

I actually don’t think she’s lying (just this once 😂). Loads of influencers actually are getting slammed in their DMs with Palestine content, even if it makes no sense. People (quite rightly) feel very passionately about it and are hoping people with large followings will bring attention to it. I doubt she would have mentioned the conflict again if she wasn’t starting to get annoyed/distressed with the messages.

Reactions: 10
Oh my word, thanks to tattle ADs I’ve just been a bit sick in my mouth… why the duck would I want to buy a bumbuminnit bag with a pic of a hairy belly on it….. all I could think of was NoNob’s belly 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.