Mrs Hinch #675 I’ll be there for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear. Best bubs has been visiting Greedy again. Looks like hinch babe has been dumped.
Stacey’s sister went too 😂 plus Stacey gets her photo taken at the restaurant. Don’t see that many of Sophie do we & we all know that her and Jamie eat out loads. It must hurt knowing you just aren’t as famous as you’d like to be, and that your biggest fans just want to talk about cleaning 😂

Reactions: 12
I wonder if jimbobnojob is going to end up playing that “sellebrity” charity football match? There’s no mention of him at all and they’ve been resharing stories but didn’t see them share his 🤔

Imagine when he turns up…”What do you do mate?!”… “I’m Mrs Hinch’s witch” I bet half of them won’t know who she is which will be embarrassing as they’re all Z listers themselves”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I still think her and trollomon have fallen out but if they admit to it it will cause big problems. So they do the bare minimum to act civil. It’s telling that we’ve not had a best bubs meet up for a very very long time.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I wonder if jimbobnojob is going to end up playing that “sellebrity” charity football match? There’s no mention of him at all and they’ve been resharing stories but didn’t see them share his 🤔

Imagine when he turns up…”What do you do mate?!”… “I’m Mrs Hinch’s witch” I bet half of them won’t know who she is which will be embarrassing as they’re all Z listers themselves”
Yeah it's weird that there's NOTHING anywhere that mentions he is playing. The FB page shows no updates about him being added, neither does the official website for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I still think her and trollomon have fallen out but if they admit to it it will cause big problems. So they do the bare minimum to act civil. It’s telling that we’ve not had a best bubs meet up for a very very long time.
She’s probably very hard work. Moaning about trolls, talking about herself, limited conversation skills. G seems to be the only one left. She tagged G in her story and not anyone else, they probably aren’t her mates either. Any narc I know does not have friends and isolates their partner from family and friends.
---
Yeah it's weird that there's NOTHING anywhere that mentions he is playing. The FB page shows no updates about him being added, neither does the official website for it.
Maybe Soph or Fiddle told him was, to give him something to look forward to.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Glad you found the pic, I couldn’t locate it!
Unfortunately, I have it in a folder in my photos, but only for pisssh take purposes on here 🤣

I’ll see myself out….and anyone else who has the pic of NoNob in his “Janine” frilly pants without a nob stored in their photos for pisssh take purposes can come with me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If Jimmers does this football thing, She’ll be at home sulking doing roller rants and snogging Henners (Toddler twins at Greyskull obviously-but she’ll be whispering)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have to say that Greedy, SSS and Sticker Sister’s roast dins looks very yummy.…. Sopha,…..hunnnnay (Not that you’ve read here since Dame Mary Berry was knee-high to a grasshopper) does it look and taste as nice as your mummaz lipssh schmacking roassst dinsssh? Oh wait, silly me… you weren’t there 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Stand back lads, Sophie Annan is back with her pearls of wisdom about complex global events! “People…. Stop hurting people”

Also….”millions of my followers” 😂🤣 bleeping get a grip love 🤣

Literally. If anyone should stay quiet and say nothing on the whole situation, it’s Slopper Rozebush. Anything she says makes her look more stupid than she already does, if possible.
---
It was nice of her to take some time out of her busy schedule and go sit in Mario’s tree for a bit 🤭

Iykyk

Who the duck would happily sit with this monstrosity i their house. Absolutely not.
---
All that effort using her ‘brain’ to make that political statement sent her wallowing into a deep rest then?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Guyssssssh, there were actual Llamas in the garden in the Big Brother house.... there was 💩 everywhere, they deffo don’t 💩 in one place like Sopha says the Floofheads do 🤔

Sopha will probably want to be in the scheleb version next year now.... if she was all of the other housemates would nominate and evict themselves 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"Parent of the year" virtue signalling about political topics she knows f£ck all about.

STOP BEIN DEAD NASTY GUYSCHHHH.

Reactions: 4
Guyssssh, just to say that I have the next thread (#676) ready to go... just waiting on 1001 comments on this one before the new one can be started... that will probably be the morning now, if that makesssh shenssse. Blessshed be thy nusties xx

Reactions: 7
Here she goes again UN Toph
15 "I's" I counted.
I bet she doesn't even understand what's going on. My 13 year old asked about the conflict in the Gaza and I explained it to him, I bet she hasn't even educated herself on it.

so anyway why does she always wear that lab coat when she goes out?! ☠
It's not a lab coat, it's a maximum Cunty vibe coat for Instahunzzzzzz. I have a discount code for her. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.