Mrs Hinch #673 Soph tells us how to end a war, but she’d rather snog the dog on the bedroom floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gang, I'm only in bloody Maldon this evening!! I'll be on twit watch 🫡

Was considering dressing my lot as the HinchliffesHinchffes in homage to Essex's most famous export but my feet aren't a size 5, my kids don't have matching outfits and my husband doesn't look like a rat.

If any local nusties are out and about, I'll make sure I call the Tattle signal at least hourly (oiii OiiiiiiiiII!) Come say hi and share my crunky snacks 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 50
What a load of old drivel those stories were this morning. She's so done ain't she if that's the best content she can come up with. Trying desperately to seek any form of attention from the sheep.

Reactions: 16
She was trying to justify having a maccies breakfast this morning I bet, let's just burn some food, bin it and bosh Mcdelivery done.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she was wearing an oven glove because the tray was hot?.. right okay. So why did she out the "hot" oven tray down on the worktop, this could of marked it. THEN she just picks the food up and lobs it back down. So was it hot or not?......
...and within touching distance of little fingers at one point. twit

Reactions: 11
duck me the mould in that washing machine is shocking! Like I don’t clean mine all that often cause, you know I have a life, and it’s never been as gross as that.

Also the couples cleaning 🙄 nobody cares for Roland rat face. The way they wipe in straight line also really pisses me off 😂😂

Reactions: 31
I actually prefer watching Jamie clean than Soph (although it’s all relative). I can even tolerate the Kevin the teenager backward cap if I don’t have to endure the cackling and tapping claw.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does she really think people find the He Hinch attractive by the watching him clean? 🤮🤮
And that washing machine was only done a few weeks ago? Mine doesn’t even look like that and I’m not a world famush cleaner

• Sick
Reactions: 24
That couples cleaning thing she's started doing is hilarious. My boyfriend and I don't live together but if he comes over for dinner he'll usually offer to clean the kitchen and do the washing up. I say "Thank you very much" and either put my feet up in front of the telly or jump in the bath, I can't imagine what his response would be if I grabbed my phone and started filming him to post it on social media :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her washing machine was disgusting considering she cleans it ALL THE TIME. All of those products just muck it up. I use a plant based soap and dryer balls. That's it. And I don't cackle while I clean because my family would have me committed

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually prefer watching Jamie clean than Soph (although it’s all relative). I can even tolerate the Kevin the teenager backward cap if I don’t have to endure the cackling and tapping claw.
He does actually look like he's better at it than she is. At least he looks like he's actually cleaning rather than just wiping down already clean surfaces.

Reactions: 14
Half term. No kids around for the cleaning. Doesn’t show her thumb Nail - uses editing to make sure no clear shot. No Ad for scrub daddy. I do wonder what happened there.

Reactions: 25
Surely the damp dusters are ment to be used on the groove side to collect the dust?
Is this what happens when scrub daddy don't gift her things with a script on how to use them, she just goes rouge

• Haha
Why oh why didnt she just make them some bloody sausages?? Why does she have to put fecking Jus Roll round everything???

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her boring predictable content could be used as a method of torture to prisoners of war.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The couples clean is a ridiculous marketing strategy. In reality they're taking it in turns to film each other! He need to just get out of the house for a bit and do his own job- whatever that may be. It's like he's become a spare part and now has to join i with the cleaning

Reactions: 18
Serious question how is her washing machine that dirty? I don't do my once a month like she seems too but it's never ever that bad, it looks like it's never been cleaned before it's bleeping vile
---
Also Jamie you must be a laughing stock amongst your mates, seriously who let's their wife film them cleaning and then uploads it to social media, my husband would be mortified

Reactions: 17
I don’t understand why she poured that dirty ash water down the loo? I used to have a multi-fuel burner & any dirty water from cleaning it went directly down the drain, never down the loo. We’re we doing it wrong??

Reactions: 13
Christ alive, my washer drawer doesn’t look that bad and I don’t think I’ve cleaned it for a year. And I don’t give a duck that I haven’t either.

Imagine your wife already holding your balls to ransom before all this “couple clean” stories. Jamie is a wet wipe and needs to get a bleeping job.

Ron was as cute as ever and his speech is really clear, he Ron, you are right, Mummazz burnt that hideous breakfast and that’s a good thing, it saved you from it!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.