Mrs Hinch #673 Soph tells us how to end a war, but she’d rather snog the dog on the bedroom floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #673 Soph tells us how to end a war, but she’d rather snog the dog on the bedroom floor

Fankyou to @mammaof3 for the “Chief’s kisssh” new thread title 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly mark them with Thread Suggestion.

▪The Wiki is the pink button at the top of the page
▪Thread 500 is a must read, especially for newbie Nusties
https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

Since the last thread recap Sopha’s shown Ronsomes homework on the gram more than once.... why? Oh yeah for engagement and attention and to try and be relatable for her hunzzz.... it should be PRIVATE 🙄

Next up it was Lonsomes turn... Sopha’s attempting to put across that he loveeeees the story of “The Three Little Pigs” In particular “The Big Bad Wolf” When asked by Sopha if he loves him Lonsomes looked confused and clearly said NO. Did that stop her carrying on with the charade, no of course not. She then showed him watching a cartoon about it.... at night, right before bed.... FFS 🙄🙄🙄

There was then a video on her stories of herself laying on the floor frolicking with Audrey aka Hennerz. First of all she obviously doesn’t do the school run... time stamp on it of 8.33am, secondly.... WTF and WHY? Absolutely bizarre, she probably had a dog biscuit hidden down her top 🙄

Next up on Wednesday Sopha or rather Sofi Annan then used a plagiarised quote from Gigi Hadid on her stories regarding the Israel situation. She then buggered off until Monday. She was obviously on a peace keeping mission, her mummaz told her that shouting “Get Well” would solve everything and using the phrase #BeKoind

Gigi’s post
3390DD3C-53C8-49BF-9341-315E52FC4853.jpeg

Sofi Annan’s post
EB719A6D-6042-4753-BDCB-4BC03191023D.jpeg

When she returned it wasn’t with a post about how worried she’d been about the situation in Israel..... no, it was a video of Hennerz howling on the sofa. To be honesssssscht he’s probably seen the 3 little pigs cartoon so many times he thinks he’s the Big Bad Wolf 🐺🤭

Next up an AD for Home Bargains where Sopha played shops like ickle Sopha-Rose aged 3 not 33 🙄 She took a spin on an industrial cleaning machine... she’ll no doubt buy one, show it once and then it will never be scheeeen again. She tend filled some shelves with her Frossssted Rosssse Cunterland “Limited edition” Range. She even added some unnecessary tend flowers to the shelves 🙄 Unsurprisingly it’s not flying off the shelves though because it smells like Frosssted cat’s pisssssh 🤭

For the Home Bargains AD she threw (Literally) together 2 barrrssskitsssh of “Stuff” that the hunzz can enter a competition to win. To be honesssssscht guyssssh I actually have one of the mugs she selected 🥴 I stored it away after Christmasssh last year, it will never be scheeeen again.

Sopha-Rose tend working at Home Bargains. You may not recognise her though because she looks different in EVERY photo 🤭

86CE7B6B-2852-4AF8-A22E-CC3D0645A6B3.jpeg

Next up we have “Couples who Hinch togevvvvver stay togevvvvver” riveting content of Sopha and NoNob making their bed togevvvvver.... they think they did such a good job they even did a high-five 🙄FFS.

She then showed herself faffing about cleaning a mirror and NoNob making hoover lines while ummm vacuuming with a Shark. Judging by the hunzz comments they loveeeeed this and think he’s something speciaaaaal. The fact that he looks exactly like Roland Rat while he’s doing it seems to have escaped the hunzz notice. Actually, to be honesssssscht I’ve never seen NoNob and Roland Rat in the same room 🤔 Ratmanzzz 🐀

930075B1-4945-4C5C-A3DB-3ABBDF74885D.jpeg

The hunzz also went crazy over NoNob’s grey joggers (Excuse me while I’m sick 🤢) I’ve banned Mr Owl from ever wearing them. The thing is they act like there’s something to see in his undercarriage dept.... there’s NOTHING! You would need a 🔍

NoNob also grabbed Sopha’s bumbuminnit but was swatted away by Sopha’s claw.... had it been Fiddle it would have been a different story.... Credit to wonderful @Andioooop for this pic 🤣

3B422D40-2BC0-47C5-95A6-9C4E99ACD8BE.jpeg

Next up was an AD for Sky - 2 free cinema tickets per monfffff, which was “Presented” by NoNob with Sopha sat cackling at him and loads of baaaaaanta 🙄 They didn’t even give the correct information, they never said that customers need Sky Cinema as an add on to qualify for the offer 🙄🙄🙄

NoNob “Presenting” technique 🐀 Ratmazzz
F73A6C20-FB92-41A1-8022-A0DD69AE5A44.jpeg

Still can’t believe the hunzz once likened NoNob to Tom Hardy, definitely Vom Lardy 🤢

Then there was tend messy kitchen... including a pisssy nappy left on the floor which Sopha felt the need to kick around with her tend size 5 footzz.... no, I’ve no idea either 🤪 There was a jug on its side with the remaining contents of breakfast in it, absolutely no clue what it was, some kind of yellow gunge. There was a tiny amount of toys that had been tend played with (Probs by Sopha) Also, the boyssssch PJs were strewn across the boofffff and their hair ssschtyling productsssh were left out. During this she managed an AD for the Frosssted Rossse Cunterland range and also managed to show her book 🙄 Isn’t it amazing how her books just happen to turn up on her stories/reels without AD written on about them 🙄

2C1B1286-A22C-4128-8D05-B134F3F5B339.jpeg

Sopha then showed herself heavily filtered in the garden with a chicken on her back 🤔 She was apparently just sat there, when it jumped up. I think the chicken needs to be entered into the Olympic High Jump competition what with Sopha being as tall as the Jolly Green Giant 🤭

199B7AF8-03E4-47AF-AEEB-6F1909D7794C.jpeg

18A6CF6D-48CF-4DDE-B008-CAA37204D9AB.jpeg

She then said loads of hunzz had been asking about her “Dryrobe” coat and she’s begged the brand for a free coat discount code. She mentioned about the amount of pockets it has, even showing the same one twice and not realising 🙄 She loveeeeesh it guysssssh and it keeps her warm when she “Does” the animalsssh and when she’s out on walkssssh.... that’s never then, especially with Hennerz. The coat is ideal for surfing, something she’ll never be able to do due to her footzz 🤭

CE407616-880E-4A32-9356-8B2999A45B64.jpeg

I think that will do for now, except to say that....
▪As far as we’re aware and we couldn’t really care Sopha’s not pregnant.
▪Her sister, Mamfa & clan are living at the old house Greyskull.
▪We’ve no idea and also don’t care if she’s still friends with tend bestbubs4eva SSS aka Stacey Trollomon (Who does a “Chief’s kisssh” job of trolling Sopha)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115
I'm fankoo for the new thread, love the recap!

Still no DryRobe discount code then?
They've been at a sustainability summit today, can't say I can see where a discount code for one of the most wasteful cunts on the planet fits into their business model.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Secretly raging my Sophie Annan quip didn’t make the new thread title 🤣 but well played @mammaof3 ….. I’ll just crawl into my make up cupboard to scream into a blanket and tit up the walls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I have two things I would like to raise 🙋🏼‍♀️
1. I think you’ll find the dog treat was shoved up her vag.
2. Speaking of vags, why does NoNobs knob seem to be so lacking that it appears to have become a cameltoe, or floofhoof, if you will.

answers on a postcard

• Haha
Reactions: 41
We're the dry robes originally gifted anyway though. She first showed them when the boys had them on too doing her strnage filming from 29 metres behind as they walk the grounds lawn. Around the time all the other were being gifted them.
So she would hVe been already given the code way back then.

Reactions: 14
Inch in his mumblers joggers ... "can see the lipssschhh, but they ain't moving!" if that makes senschhhh?! Oiiii oiiii!
Proper man fanny going on. Such an odd turd,
"l👀k 👃 I madezz da bedz wiv da wife, I can hoover wiv dem good lines "n that, and point to da sky glarrrshhh TV wiv my chav cap on backwards, lookin' sexhhhy!"
Wanker, with nothing to wank! 💦 👎🏼
Probably why Hinch had extra long tapshhh installed at the Crem! 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Trollomon trolling about the Dolls House again. I bet Sopha’s livid about it and has Fiddle and Mamfa glued to FB Marketplace on the lookout for a replacement for Ronsomes her one that ended up at Maldonia tip.

I’m going to call a BINGO that it will soon make a return.... but just like a replacement budgie or hamster there will always be noticeable differences and I’m sure we’ll spot them 🏠👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Still gaining followers for doing duck all. Come off it Soph, we know you like to buy the bot packages to make you look popular.

Screenshot_20231020_003401_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 31
So YMU’s response is that Amanda Holden & Emily Atack may have left but they got Hinch. Great swap, YMU, you really won there 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Fankyou to @mammaof3 for the “Chief’s kisssh” new thread title 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly mark them with Thread Suggestion.

▪The Wiki is the pink button at the top of the page
▪Thread 500 is a must read, especially for newbie Nusties
https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

Since the last thread recap Sopha’s shown Ronsomes homework on the gram more than once.... why? Oh yeah for engagement and attention and to try and be relatable for her hunzzz.... it should be PRIVATE 🙄

Next up it was Lonsomes turn... Sopha’s attempting to put across that he loveeeees the story of “The Three Little Pigs” In particular “The Big Bad Wolf” When asked by Sopha if he loves him Lonsomes looked confused and clearly said NO. Did that stop her carrying on with the charade, no of course not. She then showed him watching a cartoon about it.... at night, right before bed.... FFS 🙄🙄🙄

There was then a video on her stories of herself laying on the floor frolicking with Audrey aka Hennerz. First of all she obviously doesn’t do the school run... time stamp on it of 8.33am, secondly.... WTF and WHY? Absolutely bizarre, she probably had a dog biscuit hidden down her top 🙄

Next up on Wednesday Sopha or rather Sofi Annan then used a plagiarised quote from Gigi Hadid on her stories regarding the Israel situation. She then buggered off until Monday. She was obviously on a peace keeping mission, her mummaz told her that shouting “Get Well” would solve everything and using the phrase #BeKoind

Gigi’s post
View attachment 2520131

Sofi Annan’s post
View attachment 2520133

When she returned it wasn’t with a post about how worried she’d been about the situation in Israel..... no, it was a video of Hennerz howling on the sofa. To be honesssssscht he’s probably seen the 3 little pigs cartoon so many times he thinks he’s the Big Bad Wolf 🐺🤭

Next up an AD for Home Bargains where Sopha played shops like ickle Sopha-Rose aged 3 not 33 🙄 She took a spin on an industrial cleaning machine... she’ll no doubt buy one, show it once and then it will never be scheeeen again. She tend filled some shelves with her Frossssted Rosssse Cunterland “Limited edition” Range. She even added some unnecessary tend flowers to the shelves 🙄 Unsurprisingly it’s not flying off the shelves though because it smells like Frosssted cat’s pisssssh 🤭

For the Home Bargains AD she threw (Literally) together 2 barrrssskitsssh of “Stuff” that the hunzz can enter a competition to win. To be honesssssscht guyssssh I actually have one of the mugs she selected 🥴 I stored it away after Christmasssh last year, it will never be scheeeen again.

Sopha-Rose tend working at Home Bargains. You may not recognise her though because she looks different in EVERY photo 🤭

View attachment 2520136

Next up we have “Couples who Hinch togevvvvver stay togevvvvver” riveting content of Sopha and NoNob making their bed togevvvvver.... they think they did such a good job they even did a high-five 🙄FFS.

She then showed herself faffing about cleaning a mirror and NoNob making hoover lines while ummm vacuuming with a Shark. Judging by the hunzz comments they loveeeeed this and think he’s something speciaaaaal. The fact that he looks exactly like Roland Rat while he’s doing it seems to have escaped the hunzz notice. Actually, to be honesssssscht I’ve never seen NoNob and Roland Rat in the same room 🤔 Ratmanzzz 🐀

View attachment 2520146

The hunzz also went crazy over NoNob’s grey joggers (Excuse me while I’m sick 🤢) I’ve banned Mr Owl from ever wearing them. The thing is they act like there’s something to see in his undercarriage dept.... there’s NOTHING! You would need a 🔍

NoNob also grabbed Sopha’s bumbuminnit but was swatted away by Sopha’s claw.... had it been Fiddle it would have been a different story.... Credit to wonderful @Andioooop for this pic 🤣

View attachment 2520149

Next up was an AD for Sky - 2 free cinema tickets per monfffff, which was “Presented” by NoNob with Sopha sat cackling at him and loads of baaaaaanta 🙄 They didn’t even give the correct information, they never said that customers need Sky Cinema as an add on to qualify for the offer 🙄🙄🙄

NoNob “Presenting” technique 🐀 Ratmazzz
View attachment 2520152
Still can’t believe the hunzz once likened NoNob to Tom Hardy, definitely Vom Lardy 🤢

Then there was tend messy kitchen... including a pisssy nappy left on the floor which Sopha felt the need to kick around with her tend size 5 footzz.... no, I’ve no idea either 🤪 There was a jug on its side with the remaining contents of breakfast in it, absolutely no clue what it was, some kind of yellow gunge. There was a tiny amount of toys that had been tend played with (Probs by Sopha) Also, the boyssssch PJs were strewn across the boofffff and their hair ssschtyling productsssh were left out. During this she managed an AD for the Frosssted Rossse Cunterland range and also managed to show her book 🙄 Isn’t it amazing how her books just happen to turn up on her stories/reels without AD written on about them 🙄

View attachment 2520154

Sopha then showed herself heavily filtered in the garden with a chicken on her back 🤔 She was apparently just sat there, when it jumped up. I think the chicken needs to be entered into the Olympic High Jump competition what with Sopha being as tall as the Jolly Green Giant 🤭

View attachment 2520157
View attachment 2520160

She then said loads of hunzz had been asking about her “Dryrobe” coat and she’s begged the brand for a free coat discount code. She mentioned about the amount of pockets it has, even showing the same one twice and not realising 🙄 She loveeeeesh it guysssssh and it keeps her warm when she “Does” the animalsssh and when she’s out on walkssssh.... that’s never then, especially with Hennerz. The coat is ideal for surfing, something she’ll never be able to do due to her footzz 🤭

View attachment 2520162

I think that will do for now, except to say that....
▪As far as we’re aware and we couldn’t really care Sopha’s not pregnant.
▪Her sister, Mamfa & clan are living at the old house Greyskull.
▪We’ve no idea and also don’t care if she’s still friends with tend bestbubs4eva SSS aka Stacey Trollomon (Who does a “Chief’s kisssh” job of trolling Sopha)
Brilliant, I lurrrrrrvvvveeeeeee it and also obsessssssssssed with the recap, if I'm honest
---
Secretly raging my Sophie Annan quip didn’t make the new thread title 🤣 but well played @mammaof3 ….. I’ll just crawl into my make up cupboard to scream into a blanket and tit up the walls
Please document this for the Gram 🙏😂
---
Trollomon trolling about the Dolls House again. I bet Sopha’s livid about it and has Fiddle and Mamfa glued to FB Marketplace on the lookout for a replacement for Ronsomes her one that ended up at Maldonia tip.

I’m going to call a BINGO that it will soon make a return.... but just like a replacement budgie or hamster there will always be noticeable differences and I’m sure we’ll spot them 🏠👀🤣

Current ssssscenes in the workzzzzshopzzzzzs of dreamzzzzz

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
YMU are losing clients and cutting staff numbers….no wonder Sophie is having to go back to her cleaning roots - they certainly haven’t helped her since she joined

Hinch got a tiny mention 🙊 I reckon Holden’s husband is staying for redundancy. They’ll be left with just Hinch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
reckon she's going to come back today with a promo code for that coat that they probably already gave her before she asked for one 🙄

Reactions: 10
I reckon the reason her and SS fell out is bc of the filters. Hinch has upped the filter to top tier and SS Is in the gym. So now if they are seen IRL together SS will look tiny.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Laughing inside so hard at how smug she was moving to them. She's now associated with the most toxic management out there!
Everything she touches turns to tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The constant paragraphs about being a mam, the feelings that come with it and this and that, it's bull.
All she's doing is trying to convince HERSELF that she loves her kids, loves being a mum and that she isn't completely detached from her children.
When actually, she is extremely detached, she doesn't like how different and quickly your life changes when you're a parent. She's too selfish to be a proper mum. She's an unhappy woman and those kids are and always will be content.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
How is "be a policeman" anything to do with Show and Tell?

Hunch, you bleeping moron - it's SHOW and TELL. Not wear and pretend.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.