Mrs Hinch #673 Soph tells us how to end a war, but she’d rather snog the dog on the bedroom floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I was flying round Tesco today, I saw a shelf of whatever that spray, wipe, done stuff is. it got me thinking - she’s been paid to promote it but her name isn’t actually on it (as it has been on similar products in the past).

Not a great sign if you’re a cleaning brand ambassador - P&G clearly doesn’t think Mrs Hinch has the pull or longevity to take the risk of printing her name on them.
She only gets part of her name on her “own” scents, if it’s frosted cat piss it’s called spray wipe hinched but all the others are a better description of her, she sprayed, she wiped, she’s done

in-fact thread suggestion
She sprayed, she wiped, she’s done

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Thankfully you haven’t married one of the hunzz because I have some info about Gonks. When I was pregnant with my real not tend twin daughters who are now 6 we went to Denmark for a weekend trip. There were lots of Christmas markets and that’s when I first saw Gonks and learnt about the folklore. They were everywhere in Denmark and if you bring one into your home in the winter and treat it well they will bring you good luck. We bought 2, one each for our twins and each year have added more. My girls picked out a large one this year and we’re putting it in the hall to welcome people into our home. SSS might have made them famoussssh in this country, but they’ve been around a long time.... I guess they have bought her good luck too with all she’s achieved, no doubt she’s looked after them, unlike Sopha 😂
OMG they are Danish tRoLLzZz, feed them all the crunky snacks.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god.shes going to cone back with plinky plonky music 🎶 🎵 of cosy times. Centre parcs possibly? Or just some other boring tit. 😴.
If she's away she will be hoping silence will mean people won't be on the lookout to be able to wild pic her. Or let's face it,you come across hunch in the wild you wouldnt no who the duck it was.ans you would never think it was barbie filtered hinch!😜 😏
How can she still be hired,moneyed.
I really honestly Sophie give not one Henry sizes hinch about you. Honestly luv. I'd be more jealous of a cardboard box left rotting in the cellar.
The reason you STILL bother me is the harm people like you do. With your manipulation. With your greed.grab
Ego. With your selling and making other woman feel tit in order to steal from them.
You only have to look at the body image crisis currently. The filtering and ai epidemic going on. The shaming of anything from life choices to bodies to food to wealth!
The devide she causes is FUELED and sold by her. Look at those poor deluded folk on the fb page. On her comments. It's weirdo territory. And she loves it. Because it gets her gains.minions.
And she knows it. She new it from day one.
She's a sly clever bint. And that's why I'm still here.wondering just when the world will wakeup and fire the asses of these damaging gross shitheads.
---
She only gets part of her name on her “own” scents, if it’s frosted cat piss it’s called spray wipe hinched but all the others are a better description of her, she sprayed, she wiped, she’s done

in-fact thread suggestion
She sprayed, she wiped, she’s done
If it's as good as she says it is at getting rid of tit,can we try it on her and.will she disappear?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh for fucks sake. Guys. Not MY bleeping husband coming back from the shops and saying “they’ve got some lovely Xmas decs. There are these santas that look like gnomes, they look really cool”

guys. I’ve inadvertently married a hun. Not even to mention sss made them a thing 3 bleeping years ago, so he’s not just got bad taste but he’s completely behind the trend!!!! Embarrassing!!!! duck fuckity duck. I’m going to have to leave him. Apologies to anyone with gonks. Maybe if you have kids in the house they’re acceptable.
Don’t panic, gonks have been around for decades. I remember having one almost 50 years ago. It wasn’t a Christmas gonk, just a regular gonk. It was red/orange/yellow & I loved it. I suspect i still have it in a box in the spare room. Your husband isn’t a hun, he’s just late to the party

Reactions: 11
Awww poor Soph. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She will be crying into her blanket and yelling at Jaydawg to get the credit card out.

Screenshot_20231027_013936_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Are we gonna get a plinky plonk TiMe AwAy wiTh mY bEaUtIFUL fAmiLy today or is she pretending to be at the crem still? 🤣

either way the end of the month is coming so ads ads ads!

She’s scrolled thru her phone to find a photo of the dog that she could time stamp.
Again, you’re trying too hard to prove you’re at home you liar. We all know the plinky plonk music montage of you away with the kiddos at Center Parcs is coming…..!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s scrolled thru her phone to find a photo of the dog that she could time stamp.
Again, you’re trying too hard to prove you’re at home you liar. We all know the plinky plonk music montage of you away with the kiddos at Center Parcs is coming…..!
That’s probably her dad sending her photos of Henry while she’s away with her mum & niece. Wonder if she gets him cleaning and ‘doing’ the animals whilst away? Or does she have staff in who have signed NDAs? It’s so strange how her dad has never been away with them, yet his wife Freda is ALWAYS with them - such a strange family set up

Reactions: 19
Why is she repeating everything R says? she’s acting like a petulant child!
She needs to grow the duck up 😡

Reactions: 25
I’m watching sound down but from the captions she’s speaking to him in a very passive aggressive, sarcastic manner.
I’m sure she showed them in those pyjamas the other day.

Reactions: 15
Why is she repeating everything R says? she’s acting like a petulant child!
She needs to grow the duck up 😡
She’s vile. She thinks she’s helping him speak by correcting him *constantly* but she isn’t. She isn’t offering any validation to what he says when she does this.
Absolute control freak.

Reactions: 17
I’m watching sound down but from the captions she’s speaking to him in a very passive aggressive, sarcastic manner.
I’m sure she showed them in those pyjamas the other day.
Same pjs from the show and tell story. If he didn't have the police hat on it would probably be the same hair as well.... maybe his morning hair is the result of taking the hat off 😏😏

Good morning post with animal.
“Relatable” morning gone wrong (gotta reel the huns in)

Next up:
Kids in matchy matchy
Some kind of Halloween post
More animals
Ad
Ad
Ads (undeclared)
Cleaning
Repeat repeat
Woe is me post
Peace out
Start again.

has she malfunctioned?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Trollomon the troll is back with her iconic ad. Including opening the actual box (well rose did) and also showing eyeshadow colours on her finger and rose using it on her face and SSS.
All hinch done was tap the boxes 😂

Reactions: 24
I'm certain she never finishes a sentence... that sausage video starts off with "for anyone's morning"... for anyone's morning what?

Reactions: 10
That’s probably her dad sending her photos of Henry while she’s away with her mum & niece. Wonder if she gets him cleaning and ‘doing’ the animals whilst away? Or does she have staff in who have signed NDAs? It’s so strange how her dad has never been away with them, yet his wife Freda is ALWAYS with them - such a strange family set up
I think the parents are separated.
---
Trollomon the troll is back with her iconic ad. Including opening the actual box (well rose did) and also showing eyeshadow colours on her finger and rose using it on her face and SSS.
I like to check the original discount. It’s always more on the company website. SSS has the same deal and her photo on the first page. Hinch will come in with her “ad” at some point next week and mop up the late comers. I am not sure she is always late with adverts. I wonder if she gets paid less than the others and is given a date, she then doesn’t get the kick back from the sales because the more important influencers have got there first.

I think the parents are separated.
I think you are right. Even so, poor Al doesn’t get taken out with his grandkids on days out, holidays - it’s always controlling, over bearing Freda. And you hardly ever see Jamie’s side of the family coming to stay - not even overnight despite all the bedrooms and bathrooms they have. I would have thought they’d have more family staying, but no, it’s just Freda and I’m sure Abi does too. So much for family are everything - guess that doesn’t include the other grandparents and aunties

Weepy went away with them last year because a Tattlers friend saw him in a supermarket. I want to say it was somewhere in Menorca or Majorca 🤔

He's clearly drowned in his tears. Legend has it that you can see 'help me' spelled out in tears on the dining room table

• Haha
Nah she’s no better ‘sorry for chaotic story’ don’t pimp your 2 yr old child out to sell make-up then

Reactions: 14
It really is. Such a fake bullshit life, those bastard Lama things are for content and attention seeking 'crazy life' narrative she likes to peddle. Any genuine person would consider they amount of time and personal circumstances before committing to purchasing a farm house with a large garden and stuffing it to the brim with inappropriate livestock. Nup, not her. Because she's not interested in anything other than her 37894222 filtered faces and maximum alone time in a cupboard to eye duck, she carries on trying to convince the world that she is such a nurturing mummazzzz, animal lover who also happens to love toxic chemicals and never leaves the house. And yet everything she actually does suggests the opposite, fake, shallow consumer driven, materialistic self obsessed arsenal hole.
---
Same pjs from the show and tell story. If he didn't have the police hat on it would probably be the same hair as well.... maybe his morning hair is the result of taking the hat off 😏😏
Maybe as he moves on from the toddler stage, his naturally unruly curls will develop 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.