Mrs Hinch #673 Soph tells us how to end a war, but she’d rather snog the dog on the bedroom floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t have kids so I saw that video and thought oh, those actually look quite decent and if you’re not good at baking or can’t be arsed, it’s quite a good way of getting into the Halloween spirit for minimal effort

then I came on here and remembered she has kids who’d prob love to do that! Which doesn’t mean she shouldn’t have a go too but let them do some as well! There’s no way she’d have let them do it offscreen and just not shown it so they obvs weren’t involved at all

Reactions: 19
Why would you not make the Halloween biscuits WITH THE KIDS?!
She is nuts. She has lost the plot.
Selfish selfish woman.

Reactions: 32
I'm so miserable- I just can't cope with the consumerism around every bit of the year. Yes it Halloween soon- put a few decs up or let the kids do a craft- but why do people buy so much shite and show off on Insta. Do the kids need 10 biscuits
That SHE decorated. For me it would be more about the process ( for the kids) and keeping them entertained rather than the end product.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Do those kids eat anything other than the crap she “creates”
If she used the time making shite biscuits on learning how to make actual food she wouldn’t need her jugs of vomit.

Reactions: 16
What kind of adult decorates biscuits themselves & doesn’t include their kids? oh yeah a selfish narcissistic witch that’s who! My kids love baking & I was just there to supervise but they did produce some bloody lovely things like cheesecake, muffins & Victoria sponge when they were older toddlers but when were actual toddlers we did little fairy cakes they decorated themselves at the table, they loved pancake day as we would make the batter from scratch & they weren’t perfect but they had fun making them!

Reactions: 28
Don't worry folks it won't be long before she shows us her pre-recorded Elf on a Shelf content that she'll do for about 5 days and get fed up and strop off.

One thing I'm looking forward to seeing is the halloween/firework projector for the side of the house. Also will Jimmers dress up for halloween?!

p.s I agree with you all, her content is beyond dire.

Reactions: 18
That was an excessive amount of those baking products. Either she’s been sent them or she’s begging them. Either way. Sad that she’s not going to decorate biscuits with her actual children. We made “Halloween rice crispy cakes” yesterday. I say we. The 6 and 4 year old twins made them with us just supervising the melting of the marshmallow mixture. They did the rest and made fabulous pumpkins. All their own creations.

Oh guys. I completely forgot. Have we missed Inch’s birthday??
We have! Wonder if he had another party?

Reactions: 9
We have! Wonder if he had another party?
When was it again? I wonder if they were away for it.
---
I'm so miserable- I just can't cope with the consumerism around every bit of the year. Yes it Halloween soon- put a few decs up or let the kids do a craft- but why do people buy so much shite and show off on Insta. Do the kids need 10 biscuits
That SHE decorated. For me it would be more about the process ( for the kids) and keeping them entertained rather than the end product.
Exactly. For most doing Halloween crafts is just a way of having a theme for the things you do to keep the kids entertained over half term. She probably filmed this a few weeks ago when Ronnie was in school and Lonnie at his “club” anyway.

Reactions: 13
This couples cleaning together and filing it what a joke! Definitely not couple goals. Can tell they don't work or have a loife outside the house! We both work full time so any cleaning gets done whenever each one of us has time and do a room each not togevva so it's done with as quickly as possible so we can do something else more interesting with our spare time when we're not at work.

Reactions: 9
It's been said loads and I'm plagiarising the lot of ya but what the duck is she doing with them biscuits WHERE ARE HER KIDS.. my actual toddler loves baking! She's so far up her own arse them poor kids.

Reactions: 18
Why is she decorating biscuits without the boys? My kids loved icing pens - just let them go wild and enjoy themselves!

Again these biscuits were purely for Instagram content & engagement for Sophie Hinchliffe No1 Narcissist

Reactions: 17
Soph obviously didn’t put those sausage and
pastry monstrosities in her amazing air fryer did she 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Even when she's doing a happy birthday post to Mr twit Face, she still makes it all about HER. bleeping narc

Reactions: 13
Wish she would make her mind up about the toddlers they are usually fighting and squabbling and now they are best friends for life. Make it make sense you thundercunt

Reactions: 20
Not gonna plagiarise you all, you’ve all pretty much covered it.
My heart just breaks for those boys. If and when they get to go to friends houses when they’re older, they’re going to be in for a huge shock seeing what a normal mother & family could be like.

Reactions: 19
So bleeping bizarre to have two kids and decorate cakes/biscuits yourself. Like I can't even put into words how dickish this is. Terrible mother. Hope you're reading this Soph.

Reactions: 15
Angling for a call up for Celebrity Bake Off like Stace? 🫠
5B6190B3-D1AC-4225-ADE7-538A5FD61020.jpeg

Also, my machine is a few years old and I’ve literally never cleaned the drawer. I pulled it out just now to check it and other than a little bit of spilled liquid and powder, it’s totally clean. I don’t understand how hers gets so disgusting?!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.